You and I are one
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a full day at work in the botanical garden, Ron had fallen asleep in his office. when he finally awake he found that he was the only one in the building, well other than the lazyass security guard whose only job was to stare at all the hardworking lady's ass. As a man with the same interest Ron once asked the security guard, who's ass is the best? .well in reply to what he said according to ron was the best reply possible "who said that I am doing such indecent thing, I am only doing a medical checkup on them, haven't you heard an ass is a gateway to a women health, more healthy a woman is the more round and bouncy their ass will be. you should study some more lad, what is happening to the youths these days".

after taking his thing and locking his office as he was making his way through his new office while thinking about his day he suddenly started to feel a piercing pain at the back of his head and before he could react to this pain he blacked out.

Pov-ron

After feeling a slight pain in the head when I open my eye I find myself in an unknown place, well after a few seconds when I realised that I am in a hospital bed there was only thought in my mind, at least that pervert security guard was of some use. As I was thinking all of this thing suddenly I noticed that someone is calling my name. When I turn to the source of the sound I found that it was coming from the bed next to mine. " oi lad, how are you doing? Filling better right!" asked an overly enthusiastic old man from my neighbouring bed. As my head was still in pain I decided to ignore this old man but after not getting my response the old man started to ask questions again on his own. " Boy you should respect your elder when they ask you something you should answer them, it's not good to just ignore them just because you think they are irritating .you know when I was at your age I... ". As that guy said he is now really irritating me so I took his advice by word and started to ignore him. 

" man!! What happened to me! How did I suddenly faint while walking on the hall" my mind started to calculate what was going on when suddenly something struck me. "what is today's date?" I asked the old man who was still talking on his own. " July 5 .why? Don't you even remember the date" asked the old man? So I have been hospitalised for 1day, well that is ok. At least, I didn't have to pay a big sum of money to the hospital. Well, money isn't a problem for me nowadays as I was working in a botanical garden as head of the orchid biosphere so my pay is good. As I was thinking all this thing the door of the ward was open and a doctor came in with a nurse. " well, how are you feeling today? We did all we could to stable you when you came in, the staff ware really short at that time. Well all said and done let me have a look at you, shall we?" said the doctor and started to examine me. after he was done I asked him "so how is it? Is there any problem with me?"." well we can't say anything, for now, I will write a few tests, wait until we get the results then we can see what is wrong with you and until then rest up, I will come by at night "

Even if the doctor said that I am ok but I know I don't have much time left because my recent job let me came into contact with a rare rock which can boost plant growth but it is also very much radioactive. even though I know this I still sin up to be a part of this research group and after we started doing expatriate with the rock, many started to feel their health in Detroit. after we identified the cause of this is that stone many left this research group. when we ware only 5 people left in that group the first person collapsed and going by that I should be the 4th person to collapse. I can now see the future of this research group is black. after the 1st person, the director already put the request to shut down this research group but because of the profits it can bring to the agricultural system, it was let to continue but now after 3 people collapse I can say that the stone will never see the face of any human again, at least officially. as I was thinking all of this my lunch was sent to me but I was not in the mood of eating it. Due to the pain in my head, I closed my eyes to relieve the pain but after closing my eye before I know it I fall asleep.

I was awakened by the voice of the doctor again "well its look like you had a good sleep. how are you feeling after a good sleep? Must be good. well we have good news for you, the test results came in and so far everything looks ok, and I think you should rest some more, "." well all I can do now is rest anyway .thank you for taking care of me. so when I can go home?"I asked." You are good to go anytime you want but I recommend that you stay the night here and get some more rest then in the morning you can go home, I will ready your discharge paper and leave it at the front desk, and I saw that you didn't have lunch as I can understand but you should try to eat to get better soon, ok then good night and an advanced goodbye" by saying the doctor completed his long advice.

In the morning, I came back home and started to clean it as it has been a long time I came home. after done cleaning and having lunch, I called a cab and make my way to my office. when I enter my office I saw that 4 people that are still in the research  group sat together around a table on it there is a piece of paper." what's wrong everyone?"I asked." the research group will officially shut down today and there is that notice. anyway how are you filling now ? said a middle-aged man. he was the head of the research group." well I can foresee that coming anyway there is nothing we can do now, cheer up I will treat you all on my discharge from hospital," I said. " thanks but can we do it another day today I am not in mood, sorry man, "said another man with blond hair." well then I will go and see the baby for one last time, "I said. After leaving them in that office I make my way to our laboratory. in the middle of the room inside a glass box the stone was placed. I make my way to the glass box and just like always I get enchanted by that mellow green light that was coming out of that stone. as I was mesmerised by it I notice there is something different with the stone today and this thing really puzzled me as we have been observing this stone for such a long time this is the first time I noticed this anomaly. this really puzzled me or I can say shocked me, after such a long time with no response just when it was about to be locked away for good it suddenly started to show its mystery like it's was saying 'please don't put me away, I have so many things that you don't know, don't you want to know about me more, the things I can do, how I can make plants  thrive near me' as if it was doing a spell on me, drawing all of my thinking towards it making it my centre of attention. As I was enchanted by it before I know I was holding that stone with my bare hand and a little cool but burning sensation started to spread from that stone which jolted me awake from my enchanted state, I was in. As I myself was shocked by my own action, suddenly the stone started to wiggle and became a viscous liquid, started to wiggle its way towards my body from my hand and I couldn't even move my body like it is a stone. The stone, like it didn't care anything in the world slowly started to make its way from my hand to my shoulder then my chest before becoming still on top of my heart, after staying still there for a moment before I can make anything out of it, it started to drill into my body with piercing pain and moving towards my heart and after reaching there it covered my heart while sending my pain tolerance through the test.as time slowly pass by it started to shrink and replace my original heart with itself. When it all came to an end I found myself was lying on the ground. When I try to move my body to get up, an electric shock like pain jolted my body as my body was already suffering from the pain caused by the green stone or should I call it green liquid now. When I was shivering from pain on the floor I heard some people rushed into the room while shouting "what the hell happened,wasn't the package already secured...…   what happened to the sample why it went inside that man's body, can we retrieve it....." Then another husky voice said "there a no need I am getting the same reading from this man's whole body as we recorded from the stone, I think we can also use this man's body Instead of the stone and from the look of it it's even better now, ... though we didn't get any value from the research group but who knew we can still make some profit of this man….. Atliest now we can make use this stone without losing the stone if we just use a limb or two of this man,ha-ha hahaha" as my mind was not clear I can only hear some of their conversations. They took me somewhere I couldn't make out as my already half shut down mind from the pain can't register anything else. after carrying my for some time I notice that they placed my on a hard cold metal surface and closed a cover like something, from all the thing my mind can register I can make a rough guess where they put me as I too use this thing, a cryogenic storage device. As they were closing the cover I heard them saying for the last time " well, though it didn't go according to the plan but still accident or not, mission success, boys".before my mind totally blackout I could only think about only one thing 'what are they going to do with my body!! Will I ever be able to return from where they are taking me! well, I think naa,' and just like that I was gone.

0