Chapter 1 Mixed Martial Arts
46 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was morning time and young Kombu had been woken up by his father Rishi.

Its was school time,both Kombu and his sister Tammy were both in primary school and need to leave on the next bus.

There Mother had long since left Rishi when Kombu was 5 and Tammy was 3,leaving Rishi to raise both kids by himself,it has been 5 years since she abandoned them.

In the morning Rishi would work at a fish shop and night he had another job which the kids had no idea about.

Miss Luiqaye would often come over to look after the kids in the evening as Dad paid her frequently,she didnt mind as she worked at the Helix Company during the day which was one of the biggest companies in Chaiten city.

On this particular day Kombu and his sister had arrived at school on time,Dad had given us lunch money today.

Living in Chaiten was ok,but there were alot tough kids in our neighbourhood,Dad told me never to get into any trouble,I usually stuck to myself and Tammy.

But on this particular day,My life would change.

It was the afternoon school had finished,as I was waiting for Tammy to come out of class,I could hear someone crying,it felt like they were in trouble,I usually don't interfere in other people's business but my intuition got the better of me.

As I walked towards the sound,I noticed that a kid had pulled down a young girls skirt,as I looked closely it was my sister Tammy, "Fuck" thats when I lost control.

I had never used Violence before in my life, but to protect her I would do anything for my sister.

Then I launched at the 2 other kids who had done this to Tammy,I lost control as Tammy all of sudden told me and begged me to stop.

As I looked down both kids were beaten to a pulp, both of them where 2 years older then me,serves them right.

For some reason the police had come over as I was arrested and taken to the police station,luckly I wasn't Charged as there were Cameras in that particular area of the school.

After a few hours Dad came to Pick me up,Tammy had already been dropped off to Miss Luiqaye's house.

As we got in the car Dad didnt talk much as I told him,he didnt blame me,in fact he was proud,he then said since your 10 today I will take you to my other job as its too late to drop you off to Miss Luiqaye.

As we drove it took us 30 mins to reach our destination, a Old warehouse near an industrial area,Ontop of the Warehouse was the Name "Roginu Fighters Association" in bold fucking Letters.

As we parked Dad then said,"make sure your on your best behaviour tonight" as he patted me on the head.

Where were we? What is this place,as Dad walked out of the car we walked in, a few men and youths would say to Dad, "Welcome back President","President hello" as they greeted us,Dad was polite as always greeting everyone.

Looking up the smell of sweat and hardwork could be felt in this place and thats when I saw it.

With curiosity I looked up at something that looked like a  boxing Ring.

Two men fighting using skills to battle each other in a Octagon looking ring,this was my first introduction into the world of Mixed Martial Arts.

Dad then smiled Kombu are you interested in Learning MMA? In my mind I was like wtf is MMA? 

0