Chapter 3 Training Schedule
41 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Note: Roginu Fighters Association will be sometimes referred to as the RFA).

Today was great as I helped Old Eroll out,I got to know who some of the fighters were and all the ins and outs of the warehouse,Eroll was quiet competent in the way he handled the floor.

Dad would come in and out of the Office talking to the coaches,the place was well disciplined,the atmosphere was positive.

Fighters could be seen working on Co-ordination and timing,all sorts of techniques were imployed by the Fighters.

Looking up I saw Dad working with a fighter named Charlie Stendar he was a up and coming Light Heavyweight fighter.

Charlie had just turned 18 and was looking good,Today Dad was working on his footwork and how to beat your opponents to the punch,watching Dad work with Charlie I new Dad was a great trainer.

After an hour of drills Dad went back into his office.

Eroll smiled "Kombu your Dad is one of those rare President's of a Fighting association who knows what it takes to build Championship fighters".

"Charlie will be a Champion very soon mark my words".

After that when we were about to close up,Eroll went up to his room and brought out wrist and ankle weights,he then said "put these on",as I put them on they were quiet heavy.

He then told me I need to work on my fitness before he starts to train me,looking over Eroll gave me 2 lists.

1st List- "Drills for home"

2nd List- "8 Week Drills when on site"

Fuck it was going to be hard,but inside I thought I was ready for the Challenge.

Eroll then said "do your best",as me and Dad closed up shop leaving Eroll by himself to clean up.

Looking back at it the training during this period of my life was torture lol.

It wasnt going to be easy but I wasnt giving up anytime soon.

As we got home Tammy hugged me and said "Thank you bro",I said "I love you Sis and I promise to protect you".

Dad in his own way felt he was Lucky as he watched the two of us.

0