Chapter 7 Ten Garuda Tempest Strikes
43 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sitting there,Tempest told me to "get up",he then circled and inspected my body then he said to Eroll,"Eroll unfortunately I am unable to teach him the Golden Temple Style of Muay Thai,that is reserved for Royalty".

"However" as he said with his raspy voice "I can teach him an original Style I created,this will be the first time the world will see this Style I hope young Kombu can display its full might,its called 10 Garuda Tempest strikes".

After explaining he slowly showed me the Striking forms including a taekwondo inspired move called "3 Slashing kicks", after 3 hours of form work,Tempest then started to get down to the dirty business.

He then said "Come over here",as I walked over Tempest then said "to learn this Style of fighting you will need to strengthen your fist,legs,shins,arms and Elbow's,your body is a weapon remember this young Kombu", before bringing out a wooden baseball bat then he said we will start your nerve training.

Slowly Tempest started to hit my shins,lightly at first then building up my resistance,after the shins he continued with the rest of my body,fuck it was torture and fucking gruelling.

Pain was excruciating,when I got home the pain throbbed,I did this for 1 month straight including the Ten Garuda Tempest Strikes.

The 10 Garuda strikes were as followed:

1. Tempest Strike

2. Garuda Elbow Wing

3. Low Tempest Kick

4. Tempest Kick

5. Garuda rising Knee

6. Tempest double strike

7. Tempest Sliding Kick

8. Garuda upper cut Strike

9. Flying Garuda Knee

10. Tempest Garuda annihilation

11. (3 Slashing Kicks)

After memorising all these Forms I slowly started to make sure I understood every aspect of the forms.

Dad called,Charlie was 6 weeks out from his Championship match,we were all rooting for his success.

Dad was excited but still realistic,they still had a ways to go.

Training with Tempest continued until another month.

Today was the day that the fight was going to be televised every where in Endojapan.

After training for the day with Tempest, I had started to get used to the pace,I continued with both the home drills and the drills Coach had taylored for me.

It was now time for the fight,Everyone inside of the Golden Temple Gym stopped what they were doing and watched the Tv.

It was time for Charlie and the RFA to show the World.

0