Chapter 13 Nigato Soloshi
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It had been a month since I started working on my Wrestling techniques, Old man Rod put me through my drills,fuck my flexibility was being tested,I even started doing light weight training.

Over the past 2 years Coach had increased the amount of weights I had on my body,I even wore a weight suit under my clothes.

It took a while to ajust to the body weights but I got use to them,I only ever took them off when I was showering.

Today I was at the RFA with Coach,its funny but today was like any other day until a expensive Limousine pulled up outside the RFA.

In came a butler and a snotty brat kid,the kid had blue hair and looked pretty arrogant.

As he walked in Dad came out,the butler then introduced the kid his name was Nigato Soloshi and was the heir to the EAS Organisation.

Looking at this little fucker he looked like a spoiled shit,according to the butler young Nigato thought himself a fighter and wanted to show off his skills.

His Father Hungden wanted to teach his son a lesson,so he sent Nigato over, as Nigato's father was friends with Uncle Kenso.

Makes sense as the kid started to show off infront of Tammy and Eroll,funny thing was they had the same impression as me this guy was a show off.

Looking in Nigato then said "bring out your strongest fighter"as Dad laughed who the fuck was this kid.

Then Dad said Eroll do you think Kombu could spar with young Master Soloshi?

Eroll smiled "offcourse he can" as I smiled,fuck I look forward to this.

As Dad walked over to Nigato and Put on a head gear,chest and Leg plates and gloves.

Nigato screamed "what about him how come he's not wearing any equipment,Dad said I didnt need any only gloves,as Nigato looked over arrogantly and angryly, lol

Dad then said to me "take it easy",I then nodded and agreed.

Then Dad hit the bell "fight" as Nigato came rushing in,for such a small guy he was quiet fast as he swung a "left and right" and then tried to kick me,unfortunately my foot work was way to superior as after 2 minutes of punching and kicking Nigato got tired.

He then screamed out "fight me you coward",looking at the kid I then smiled, as Eroll said,"not to hard Kombu" then I started with a "Jab,a right hand" then a "low kick" as Nigato fell down this continued for another 3 minutes as Nigato fell down and cried.

After crying Dad helped Nigato up and spoke to Nigato about discipline,hard,work and on being Humble,before escorting him and his butler to the Limousine.

As they got to the car,the butler smiled and handed Dad a large amount of Cash,Dad declined,looking through the window Nigato had saw what Dad had did,which touched his heart.

And so we continued to train as Dad came over and said "good work on your control,next time ill send Tammy out", as he laughed and patted me on the shoulder.

0