HTSCF CH 026 You can look but can’t touch. (NSFW)
1.1k 1 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Beta: Jeannette

A/N: Huzzah for a normal chapter title! NSFW warning in this chapter. Is it too much? Well, this is the smut arc!

“You what?” Leo was livid, in disbelief, and a bit broken-hearted. He, too, had seen the look in Sorrel’s eyes. While the other beastmen didn’t care much as long as they could be with Sorrel, having to share him with so many others had always been a bitter situation for Leo. Wasn’t he the first in his heart? He thought it to be the case when they first met and he rescued Sorrel from impending death. “You can’t.”

“Why not? Isn’t it a good thing for a female to have many strong males to protect them? And I can tell he’s stronger than you.”

Sorrel didn’t realize how hurtful his words were. When he first came to this world, he was scared and confused. On earth, he had been a socially withdrawn nobody that was a closet homosexual, but here, even if he was labeled a “female,” he was special and wanted by all the handsome men in this world.

In due course, whoever he wanted, he got. This was a dream come true for him, and over time he had lost his original self, drunk from being spoiled by many men and things always going his way. He had forgotten about compassion and had grown proud, but it would only be revealed when he didn’t get what he wanted.

“Unless you want to die, I suggest you forget about that beastman,” Leo warned. “He has a mate, a female.”

“You mean a failed female.” Sorrel corrected. “Who knows if he can even get pregnant?”

Another part of Sorrel’s arrogance was his fertility rate. After becoming mates with Leo, he became pregnant right away and even gave birth to a female beastman. This had further raised his status. Afterward, he would always get pregnant each time he mated with someone. He was even pregnant now.

“They obviously don’t care about that,” said Leo.

In terms of appearance, Faye looked nothing like a female. He was big—tall—and not soft at all and even carried beast characteristics like male beastmen. Though he was good-looking, no one would ever mistake him for a female, even those wild beastmen.

“How do you know?”

“I know. For your own safety, I recommend avoiding those three from now on.”

“Why?”

“You’ll be killed,” Leo cautioned again. This, he was certain of. Hadn’t those two verbally insulted females when he first met them? Now that they had their own precious “female” they probably detested normal females even more. “And not only will I be unable to save you, nobody will,” Leo added before leaving Sorrel with the others to head to the city council hall.

As for Jun and his two mates, they were well on their way home, ready to work on making some dried tea leaves for him to use and finally prepare himself some milk tea after 3 whole years. He was starting to hate the number 3, but he was part of a threesome so he let it go.

|Congratulations, dearest Host! The Hidden Mission's progress is now at 25%. Please keep working hard to ensure a lifetime of peace with your men.|

What was a lifetime? Only a few hundred years. After consuming so many colossal cores, Jun had become a monster that could live several hundred years if he survived the Main Mission and Hidden Mission. He didn’t know how to feel about that after dying so quickly in the previous worlds.

In regards to the increase in progress for the Hidden Mission, Jun had a pretty good idea of what influenced it. At this rate, wouldn’t he not have to do anything and just sit back to let the protagonist ruin everything for himself? Terrific! He almost wanted to laugh diabolically but didn't want to fail at it.

So he did it in his head. ‘Mwahahahaha.’ System 00 was beginning to question his Host’s sanity. Was this the result of not having milk tea for the last 3 years?

“Why are you so distracted? Where’s my reward, baby?”

(Cough. NSFW under spoiler)

Spoiler

Elior pinched Jun’s chin and leaned down for a kiss, his tongue licking his lips and probing for entry. Jun opened his mouth to complain that it was the middle of the day and that they still had to prepare for dinner later, but that didn’t happen as Elior’s tongue went on the onslaught and swallowed up all his words.

Eliot tasted and bit while his hands moved under Jun’s tank top to tweak his nipples. Azazel held onto Jun’s hips and nudged him from behind. His loincloth had already disappeared somewhere and his bare staff was grinding against Jun’s lower back, leaving behind a sticky trail. “Babe, let’s do it standing up. That way we can reach even deeper inside you.”

“What… Ah… Hn…!” Jun could only moan. Azazel ripped off Jun’s shorts and clutched his manhood, stroking him at a leisurely pace.

“I’m going in first this time,” Elior said, looking at Azazel who just shrugged. First or not wasn’t crucial to him, as long as he could do Jun.

Elior found their lube and generously covered his excitement with the liquid. With the excess, he inserted one lubricated finger into Jun’s waiting crevice. After two more fingers were added and he felt the entrance was adequately loosened, Elior hoisted Jun up by the thighs and situated himself to enter.

While Azazel liked to squeeze in unhurriedly to thoroughly enjoy the satisfaction of initial entry, Elior preferred to burrow all the way immediately.

“Ah!” Jun was penetrated roughly and clutched onto Elior’s shoulders to stabilize himself. Similar to how he liked to delve rapidly, Elior launched into a quick rate, pumping in and out at a frenzy. Azazel watched this scene with steamy eyes and his cock became even harder while he stroked himself with the lube.

“He’s ready,” Elior said after a few more thrusts of his hips.

Azazel stood behind Jun’s body and entered purposefully, enjoying the feeling of being gradually wrung inside his beloved. “Fuck.”

Although Elior was slightly taller than Azazel, they were still about the same height, so it made doing Jun while standing up easy. Their movements harmonized with each other, be it alternating or together, and both always tried to hit that certain spot that made Jun’s vision blur.

Their ravaging amplified in momentum, faster and faster. It was the deepest and hardest Jun had ever been fucked and he was losing his mind in pleasure. Elior wrapped his hand around Jun’s penis and rubbed him to fulfillment. Jun was still recovering from his intense orgasm, but that did not stop Azazel and Elior from continuing to shove their hard cocks full of desire and need inside him. Their deep grunts became more guttural as they continued for several more minutes before ultimately venting their spent passions deep within.

Jun rested his head on Elior’s shoulder, breathing heavily. The moment only lasted a few seconds before Azazel’s member started to move again.

“A-Azel!”

“Just one more time, babe.”

Elior also rejoined the action. That night, they had a very late dinner, if it could even be considered “dinner.”

[collapse]

What was supposed to be “one more time” ended up being too many more times, leaving Jun drained and exhausted but Azazel and Elior incredibly rejuvenated. Since the first time they tried to double penetrate him, they rarely went back to just taking him one at a time.

Didn’t they find it a bit gross, having their penises touch each other while inside him? Considering they didn’t have romantic feelings for each other…

“Baby, it’s not about us but about being inside you!”

“Yeah.”

What, yeah? Those damn perverts. He wanted to go back to normal sex! Though it was more enjoyable, he was afraid he’d lose himself in the debauchery.

“It’s ok, babe, we’ll just love you even more.”

Never mind, double penetration wasn't so bad. He didn’t want to learn what “even more” meant. Their days passed peacefully like that, and Jun finally got to drink some milk tea. He shed some tears at the first sip. It had been so damn long. When they saw him cry, Azazel and Elior could only push him down and have their way with him. After that, Jun swore to never cry over milk tea again.

One day, Jun unexpectedly woke up feeling awful and ran outside the house to throw up. Elior patted his back as he spat up everything from the previous day.

“Sorry, baby. Were we too rough last night?”

“No—”

More puke spewed and Jun didn’t have the energy to talk anymore. Remembering that he had once been poisoned, Azazel wondered: “Was it something he ate?”

“Quick, go find a witch doctor!”

Azazel ran to find one. Elior handed Jun a wooden mug of water with a look of concern. Other than when they first found him, Jun had always been very healthy, never once becoming sick.

Not long after, Azazel came back carrying the witch doctor he had abducted from who knows where. Jun was lying in their bed with a pale face and his eyes squeezed shut.

“Heal him! I’ll give you a colossal core!”

The witch doctor, who was about to complain, shut his mouth. He was getting on in years and an extra 10-20 years would do him some good. With an exaggerated kind expression full of attention, he examined Jun’s condition.

His expression went from that to one of mixed confusion. Wasn’t this a male? How was he pregnant? Azazel saw his expression and couldn’t stay calm and was ready to strangle the witch doctor.

“What’s wrong with him!?”

Elior was surprisingly calm and placed a hand on Azazel’s shoulder to keep him from killing the poor old man.

“Nothing’s wrong with him.” The doctor spoke, finally sensing his impending doom. “He’s just pregnant.”

“Oh, he’s just pregnant…” Azazel relaxed a little before his intensity returned twofold. “Wait—pregnant!?”

Elior lost his cool and sat down on the bed next to Jun with a slack jaw. Over time, even Azazel and Elior had seemed to have forgotten that Jun was a female capable of becoming pregnant. The prospect of being able to continue their bloodline was a good thing, of course, but it had been years and they long stopped caring.

They had also been too busy having sex all the time and children would only be in the way, so they were a little thankful Jun hadn’t gotten pregnant. But now hearing that he was pregnant, there was a mixture of joy and concern. They would be fathers—fathers! What did fathers do again? Since they were abandoned at birth, neither Azazel nor Elior could remember their fathers, much less their mothers.

The witch doctor couldn’t believe his eyes when he saw the two with unbridled expressions filled with excitement. “Well, congratulations,” He said. “But shouldn’t you two be worried? This is the first case of a male pregnancy after all…”

“He’s a female,” Elior said.

“Oh, so he’s a female. Wait—a female!?” Now it was the witch doctor’s turn to be astonished.

“Yes, this is his first pregnancy, so can you give us some advice? Would you be willing to be his doctor during his pregnancy? We’ll give you 10 colossal cores and 1 King colossal core total.” Azazel, who tended to not talk much, was unexpectedly spouting many words. Elior, the usually talkative one, remained silent.

The witch doctor could only agree. After all, it was 10 colossal cores! That was a lifetime’s fortune, and he’d be able to live for another hundred years at least. As for the King colossal core, he could give it to his only son to help him rank up, increasing his chances of being chosen by a female.

A/N: Hmm… who’s the father lol

28