HTSCF CH 050 Returning to get married (NSFW)
685 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: Sorry for the delayed post… Been feeling tired and uninspired to even edit. Don’t worry, this story is already completely written (except for extras, which I’m debating whether to write or not). Since I delayed the post, I’m posting another chapter ahead of time. That said, some more NSFW in the majority of this chapter. 🙃😗

Also, happy new year! 🤗 Hope everyone will have a good 2022. :)

The following day, Niall and Cyrus finalized repairing the communication terminal and transmitted a coded message. It would be several more days until rescue arrived. Since the completion of the marking, the two alphas noticed an unprecedented increase in their power. 

Previously, they both had 3S grade physique and 2S grade spirituality, but Niall felt certain his spirituality had risen to 4S grade, while Cyrus’s physique and spirituality rose up a grade to 4S and 3S respectively. Was this the result of mating with an omega of 3S+ spirituality? Impossible, right? But that was the only change in their lives. Whatever the case, they were grateful for the rise in power and couldn’t help but to rub against Jun with affection. 

“Stop it.” Jun tried to push the two unduly clingy alphas away, albeit halfheartedly. Part of him enjoyed the attention and love, while the other part felt suffocated. There was no middle ground.

Unaffected by Jun’s resistance, Niall and Cyrus held him tighter. Now they were potentially the strongest beings in several galaxies and protecting Jun was that much easier. As for Jun, he was disappointed to find he hadn’t risen in power at all. Where were his benefits!?

Three  days after the coded message was delivered and received, rescue arrived, consisting of a smaller, more concealable spaceship carrying the lieutenant generals of the First and Second armies. The two lieutenant generals were relieved to see their commanders still alive but were sent straight to shock when they realized both had formed a lifemate bond with that “beta?” The one both had been courting for months now.

Rain Linden was an omega!? To think the two generals had hidden such a treasure all to themselves to claim when the time came—too cunning! The many alphas under Niall and Cyrus’s command, who were fans of Jun and had even considered asking for his hand in marriage regardless of his “beta” status, realized how fooled they had been. Some even gnawed on their handkerchiefs in resentment, like the spurred concubines of ancient times.

Though Niall and Cyrus felt the many laser eyes shooting at their backs, they ignored them and led Jun into a room far away from those prying eyes full of grievance and remorse.

Once back on Capital Star, their trio was once again faced with similar reactions as the Empire became aware of their lifemate bond, which was obvious considering the marks on Jun’s neck that he didn’t bother to cover up. Many netizens lamented that they hadn’t asked for Jun’s hand in marriage earlier. Some even cursed out General Atlas and General Albert unabashedly for hiding the truth about Rain Linden.

In response, Jun published a personal post about his being a recessive omega awakened by the two alphas, clarifying that he had asked them to keep it a secret so he could remain in the military academy. Several people slammed their tables in anger or smashed things, including Marshal Linden, Skye Lennox, and even the Crown Prince. The happiest person was Jun’s mother, Eva Blanca, who immediately called to ask about the wedding.

The response she received was numerous gifts specially delivered by General Atlas and General Albert, containing a wedding invitation. The two alphas took Jun to register their marriage when things settled down a week after their return. An omega marrying two alphas wasn’t that unusual, but an omega having not just one lifemate but two, was.

This situation was brought to attention by one very curious netizen. How was it possible for Jun to have two lifemates unless he had two glands? Then someone else took notice of where the marks were located, which was on the sides of Jun’s neck. One more brave netizen suggested that perhaps Jun’s entire neck was covered by the gland. But then wouldn’t that mean he could have several more mates?

“!!!”

Many people arrived at this conclusion and Jun found himself swamped with various marriage proposals or permanent marking invitations. To put an end to all of it, he published another personal post that broke the hearts of many: There will only be Niall Atlas and Cyrus Albert in this.

Jun thought: You guys suppose my ass is capable of handling more than these two? Heh.

|But Host, wasn't there that one time in the beast world where you took in three…?|

|… You saw that… !?|

|Um, n-nope…|

And then System 00 retreated.

Another week passed and things settled again, just in time for the wedding ceremony of Jun and his two alphas. The wedding was simple, a small and private affair. On Jun’s side, there was only his mother and uncle. As for Niall and Cyrus, there were a few family elders, those who no longer opposed them being with Jun, and their most trusted officers.

Some photos were posted onto each of their pages, but there were no videos, leaving netizens to complain, especially the CP3 fanboys and fangirls.

All the while, Skye Lennox had been simmering in a pot full of sourness and annoyance, his ego crushed by Jun, Niall, and Cyrus. Rain Linden had stolen male lead #4 and #5, the strongest alphas in the galaxy, from him. Furthermore, Rain Linden was a recessive omega with stronger attributes than him. 

What was a recessive omega? A legendary being with 100% fertility once their omega genes were activated. Could he, Skye Lennox, still be considered the “strongest omega?” It was unacceptable!

This problem didn’t concern Niall or Cyrus because they were too busy pestering Jun back at their newly purchased residence. “Baby, it’s our wedding night. You know what that means…” Cyrus whispered in Jun’s ear huskily.

“No, I don’t. What does it mean?” Jun wondered without fluctuations, adamant about flirting clueless and innocent. That and he enjoyed messing with Cyrus.

“Baby…” Whining and pleading but still somehow domineering, Cyrus dexterously peeled off all of Jun’s clothes. Then, struck with sudden inspiration, he suggested: “Why don’t you wear a white wedding dress for us tomorrow?”

Noticing that Niall almost had a nosebleed from visualizing Cyrus’s suggestion, Jun clicked his tongue. These two damn perverts never changed. They were taking advantage of his crossdressing ways, which was supposed to be for him, not them. 

“That’s a good idea. Don't forget the stockings.” Niall managed to say something, though it was nothing decent.

At this point, Cyrus was pressing against Jun, licking, biting, and kissing while he kneaded the soft, pink buds on Jun’s chest. “Come on, baby. Do you agree?” He persisted in asking as he tugged hard on Jun’s nipples, twisting them.

Jun gasped, allowing Cyrus to seize the opportunity to sink his tongue deep inside. Not fully against the idea, Jun shrugged in partial agreement. Niall grabbed Jun’s already wet penis and began stroking him while his other hand found its way to the already moistened hole, stimulated by what was waiting for him tomorrow. 

After adding three fingers to stir up Jun’s insides until he was ready, Niall removed them and grated his cock against the sticky entrance. 

“Ready, babe?” He whispered hotly into Jun’s ear from behind before pushing slowly inside, grunting at the tightness that enveloped him, sucking him in. “Fuck! How are you always so tight and wet, babe?”

They were standing and Niall was holding Jun up as his hips shifted up and down. Cyrus watched this hot scene of Jun being penetrated while rubbing himself. He slid a finger inside while Niall continued his slow thrusts. Two more fingers were added until Jun had a thick cock and three fingers stirring up his inner flesh. When Cyrus felt he was ready, he removed his fingers and substituted them with his cock, reaching completely in with one swift thrust.

“Mmn… Ah! Cy!”

“Yeah, baby, call my name more.” Cyrus coaxed as he moved to the same rhythm as Niall. Feeling competitive, Niall changed his penetrations to a faster pace and Cyrus chuckled in response. Growling, Niall pulled Jun into a sloppy kiss, their salivas mixing.

In the standing position, Jun was held up by the arms under his thighs. While they squeezed him between them, their cocks pressed in and outwith vigor, sometimes alternating, sometimes moving at the same time. Liquids leaked out from Jun’s entrance and a small puddle was collecting on the floor. 

“Niall, Cy, I’m coming…!”

“Come for us!” 

Jun came hard, squirting his semen onto Cyrus’s chest as his intestinal walls trembled and clenched down onto the two thick cocks still penetrating him in abandonment. Not long after, the two alphas ejaculated, their semen leaking out of Jun onto the messy puddle on the floor. With his head resting on Cyrus’s shoulder, Jun whimpered a little when they pulled out at the same time. Niall laid a tender kiss on Jun’s nape and took him into his arms to carry to bed.

The night was long, filled with the noise of ceaseless lovemaking. Sometimes it was Jun being pierced by Niall or Cyrus or both at the same time. Other times he was riding them or tasting their cocks. After so many rounds, it was early morning when Jun passed out from exhaustion. Niall took Jun to the bathroom to wash up and Cyrus finished placing a special order for a wedding dress before helping Niall bathe Jun.

It wasn't until late afternoon that Jun woke up to find himself in a wedding dress with a short, revealing skirt. The two alphas had even put lacy women’s underwear, a garter, and stockings on him. Jun almost wanted to kick their faces at the sight of their matching nosebleeds. When he attempted, his foot was caught and licked by Cyrus, whose heated eyes never left his. Then he guided Jun’s foot to rub on his hardened cock.

“You, you pervert…!”

“But I’m your pervert, baby.”

The other pervert, Niall, stared at Jun’s lacy underwear before teasing the softened penis hidden underneath. He kissed, licked, sucked, and even bit down a little on Jun through the underwear. Then he slipped a finger inside, curving it to scratch against Jun’s prostate gland.

“Hn… Ah! There, Niall!” Jun clutched Niall’s hair, making the corners of the alpha’s lips quirk.

A second finger followed, then a third, and soon, Jun’s underwear was soaked until it turned transparent. This image was vividly engraved into Niall’s memory. “Let’s do it with your underwear on, babe.” 

Not even waiting for a response, Niall removed his fingers and entered with his thick cock, scraping inside while brushing against Jun’s underwear. The strange friction made Jun orgasm fast.

Niall groaned when he felt his cock being sucked in further by Jun’s twitching hole. Cyrus moved away from Jun’s stocking-covered foot, which was now stained, and inserted a finger into the already occupied hole. Niall changed positions forJun to ride on top of him. Cyrus sat behind Jun and pressed inside.

“Fuck… Baby…”

Though they didn’t exactly like touching each other, Niall and Cyrus could care less when it came to fucking Jun. The feeling of having his prostate be attacked again and again brought Jun to orgasm again. Having their cocks tightened and vibrated on caused the alphas to plunge deeper and faster until they reached release and smeared Jun’s insides with their sticky, hot semen.

By the evening of this second day, Niall and Cyrus finally relented and Jun’s wedding dress was ruined, soiled in various spots. His underwear was still worn, but it was a mess, soaked with bodily fluids. His stockings, which were barely being held up by the garter, were also stained all over. Feeling gross, Jun tried to crawl to the bathroom and fell over, just to be caught byNiall and Cyrus. Together, they took their time to clean Jun up…

A/N: I always like it when the gong/seme/ML in stories help their partners clean up. I think it’s only fair since they made a mess of their partner, ya know? 

22