HTSCF CH 024 Finally, a home. (NSFW)
1.2k 1 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Beta: Jeannette

A/N: See what I mean by more to come? NSFW warning in this chapter!!!

Late at night, in the Beastmen City council’s meeting room, there was a golden-haired man still hard at work. He was the newly established leader of the Golden Lion Tribe, Leo, who was also one of the protagonist’s harem members and one of the beastmen Azazel and Elior had run into 3 years ago.

At the age of 35, he was not only the youngest known tribe leader but the youngest King rank beastman in all of the continent. That is if you did not include Azazel and Elior, who had become King beastmen at a much younger age and long before he did. Since becoming a King beastman, this had always been a sore spot for him. They were even together with that Faye who had caused his female so much anguish.

Leo clenched his fists as he looked over the gate entry report for the day. A King rank black wolf and a King rank albino python traveling with a “strange” female. Who else could it be but those three?

“Something troubling you?” A gentle voice asked.

Leo looked up to see his beloved and all the tension in his shoulders evaporated. With his long silky black hair, dark eyes, and unique facial features, Sorrel was the most beautiful female in all of Beastmen City. His beauty was not the only outstanding thing about him, but the addition of his intelligence and kindness made him unsurpassable in every way. Had it not been for Sorrel, there would be no Beastmen City, and Leo was the first mate of such a perfect female.

What were two wild beastmen and a “failed” female? As long as they didn’t get in his way and abided by the Beast City rules, he would leave them alone. He was also a King beastman now and there were three others in Beastmen City. If the worst happened, the four of them working together should be able to handle those two.

Leo smiled at Sorrel and pulled him into his arms. “It’s nothing.”

As for Jun and his two men, they had already started construction of their house. It was decided that they would build a simple log cabin, which suited the landscape quite well, was sturdy enough and would take less time to build than a brick house. There were plenty of trees everywhere and Azazel and Elior had endless strength and stamina.

The plan was to have a living room, a bedroom with an attached bathroom, a kitchen, a storage room, and an extra room for possible children…

Even if Jun was a female, it had already been 3 years and if Azazel and Elior hadn’t managed to impregnate him by now, he doubted it would happen any time soon. Thank goodness. Although he wasn’t against the idea of having children, he wasn’t exactly prepared to birth children as a man. How would that even work? Through his butt…? That sounded painful!

Not wanting to think about the issue of children, he returned to thinking about the house. The estimated time it would take was about three months, but because they had to camp outside in the meantime, Azazel and Elior wouldn’t be able to touch Jun. This wasn’t the beachside or the wild where there weren’t others around. Their piece of land may be on the outskirts, but they still had some neighbors. Thus, Azazel and Elior were determined to finish the house construction in a month.

Time flew by quickly and three weeks later, the house was completed even further ahead of time. Azazel and Elior had been working arduously and even managed to craft some furniture: a large bed, storage box, lounge set, and dining table. For bedding, they went to a nearby herbivorous tribe to trade for some hand-sewn quilts. You could tell how desperately the two men wanted to press Jun down based on the rate that they accomplished things.

When all was settled and night arrived, Jun was tossed onto the bed naked. Used to such behavior, he didn’t fight the two beastmen and let them do what they wanted, but he didn’t know that what awaited him was something different.

“No… No way.” Jun shook his head and backed up against the wall.

“Come on, baby, please.”

“It’s not going to fit.” He was firm. Azazel was big enough and these two wanted to penetrate him at the same time? They were trying to kill him with their dicks.

“We won’t know until we try.” Azazel persisted.

“Yeah, baby, we’ve been working hard to stretch you all these years just for this. We just never had the chance because we were always on the move…”

So that was the real reason these two had rushed the house construction!

“Don’t worry, babe, just leave it all to us. We won’t hurt you.”

Easy for them to say—they weren’t the one that was going to be pierced by two thick penises.

‘Shit.’

Just thinking that meant he had accepted the fact that he was going to let them do it. Seeing Jun come to terms with himself, Azazel took him into his arms and kissed him softly on the cheek. “Thanks, babe, you’re the best.”

“I am.”

“You are.” Elior agreed and kissed Jun’s hand.

(NSFW? Click spoiler)

Spoiler

They had Jun stand on the bed while Azazel sat crossed legged behind him and Elior sat in front of him. Azazel spread Jun's butt cheeks to look at the soft pink hole and stuck his tongue in.

“Ah!”

Though his tongue wasn’t quite as flexible or able to elongate or expand like Elior’s, it was more tenacious, prying and stirring up Jun’s insides mercilessly. When it was wet enough, Azazel took out his tongue and slipped his liquid-coated fingers inside, stretching Jun’s heated walls.

Elior smiled up at Jun and took him into his mouth, his tongue sliding along the shaft before his lips fastened onto the tip and gave a hard suck. Jun’s legs buckled and he held onto Elior’s head for balance, earning him a low chuckle. The rumbling of the man’s throat only stimulated his cock more.

Azazel lifted Jun onto his lap, pulling him away from Elior. With their chests facing each other, he aimed his arousal at Jun’s twitching crevice. He probed with his tip against the entrance a few times before dragging Jun down onto him and gradually sinking inside.

“Mmn…” Jun moaned, his eyes half-lidded. They hadn't had sex for the past three weeks, so he was also pent up.

Like always, Azazel started with a slow momentum, gently hoisting Jun’s body up and down his groin. Elior stood aside and began to lube his swollen cock with the special salve. The two men made eye contact, and Azazel laid down on the bed with Jun on top of him. He was still pushing in and out without halt.

With Jun’s back to him, Elior went behind him and experimentally inserted a finger to spread him even more.

“Ah! … No…”

“No? Don’t you mean yes?” Elior whispered into Jun’s ear, giving it a lick and suck, sending him into brief convulsions.

“… Eli…” The hoarse way Jun said his name sent Elior into unrest and he hastily added another finger.

“Say my name more, baby.”

“Eli…!”

Feeling Jun tighten more with the addition of Elior’s fingers, Azazel started slamming his hips up even more aggressively. “Fuck! Babe, you’re so damn tight! Your insides feel so damn good!”

“Mm… Ahh… A-Azel…!”

Jun lost it when Elior added a third finger. Never had he felt so full until Elior rescinded his fingers and grazed his slippery hole with his erection.

“Ready, baby? We’re about to blow your mind.”

In the next second, Jun felt his ass being stretched to the limit as Elior embedded inward with one quick shove.

“Haa… Ahh!” Jun was panting, his cheeks reddened and his eyes misted with pain and pleasure. “Mmn…”

Azazel and Elior endured with furrowed eyebrows, holding still while waiting for Jun to adapt to accommodate both of them.

“Babe, you’re squeezing too hard. Relax a little?” Azazel coaxed and brought Jun into a hard kiss to distract him, his fingers flicking and pulling at the perky nipples. One of Elior’s hands reached around to grasp Jun’s leaking organ and started to stroke him to the rhythm of him exiting and entering.

When he swept in, Azazel slid out, and when Azazel shoved in, Elior dragged out. They began an alternating of thrusting but never fully left Jun’s feverish and tender hole. Sometimes, they would slide out and glide back in at the same time, earning a soft moan from Jun.

After a while, when Jun was used to it, their thrusting became more rough and rampant. Jun had long ago become too lost in the sensations of being pounded by two hard cocks. His mouth was still occupied by Azazel's lips and tongue, and he almost bit down when the two men attacked his sweet spot at the same time.

“Ah!”

In the dimly lit room, there were only the sounds of bodies slapping against each other, low grunts and soft moans. Jun wanted to cum but Elior wouldn’t let him, pressing down on the tip of his cock with his thumb.

“No… Let me… Let me cum.”

“Not yet, baby.” Elior bit down and sucked on the back of Jun’s neck, making him flinch and clamp down on the two dicks inside him.

Both men sharply inhaled and paused for a second before resuming their powerful penetrations. Inside was a burning passion so delectable and moist, the result of their combined precum and the lube.

With one final thrust and a grunt, Elior stiffened and finished first, flooding Jun with all of his semen. He let go of Jun’s tip to let him cum together with him. Azazel was still crazily thrusting before he ejaculated with a low hum. The feeling of having both men pouring their cum into his insides made Jun so overwhelmed he clung onto Azazel like a lifeboat.

[collapse]

As Jun’s consciousness faded, he felt slight regret, knowing that once these two had a taste of something forbidden, they would always crave it from thereon. It appeared his days would become even more tiring…

When he woke up the next day and attempted to sit up, he fell back onto the bed wincing in pain. His lower back and waist ached twice as much as usual and his ass more so. Azazel woke up to his actions and very naturally massaged Jun’s waist. “Painful, babe?”

“Mmn.” It was painful, but there was also a pleasant soreness, but he wouldn’t tell the man that, or he’d screw himself over quite literally.

Elior also woke up and yawned before also helping to massage Jun and leaned in for a kiss. “Just rest today, baby. We’ll take care of everything.”

They had cleaned him up before going to sleep last night, so although he was uncomfortable and tired, Jun felt pretty refreshed. Remembering the event, he had to admire himself for managing to fit those two inside him. They weren’t exactly small. Maybe he had a talent for it? Jun covered his face with his hands. Those two damn perverts had corrupted him, but it was a type of corruption he welcomed.

“What’s wrong, babe?”

“Nothing…”

A/N: Smut is so hard to write… I took breaks in between lol…

33