SHI
47 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Age Nineteen. Three years. Chairman Tsuneyoshi Washuu appointed Juuzou to the Third Rank of Investigator for the CCG.

When Juuzou was given the option to change his name from his birth one, Rei Suzuya, Juuzou in an act that sealed the supposition that he was still attached to Mama as a fact, he decided to keep the name Juuzou Suzuya.

After this, he was sent to the 20th ward and rejoined his old partner Yukinori.

And through this was pain for Mama that began to dissipate.

But he found a new source of pain: Hatred.

He did not exactly hate ghouls. He killed them because it was his job and it was the only thing he knew how to do.

But they hated him. His creepy eyes. His Okama appearance. His violence.

And yet they loved him. His smell. His deliciousness (or so they thought if they could even manage to even lay a finger on him before they got sliced to ribbons).

Also through this whole time, Juuzou still had a problem with the sophisticated idea of death.

He concluded that death was nothing but a natural thing, necessary as eating or sleeping. It just had to happen someday.

Juuzou felt no pain, but the opposition felt lots of it.

Until he finally gained the concept of death and pain: Nobody wanted it, yet everyone got it.

Just like how nobody wants to be hated and yet it will happen eventually.

And all of this hit him at once when he saw Mama again.

3