Chapter 1 – The No-Brainer Order
313 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The city of Soalandor is noisy, as always, however, I mustn't grumble. There`s always something going on in cities like this. Even if it`s not in the city itself, then in its surroundings for sure. Therefore, there`s work for a mercenary anytime, for example, to accompany some kind of a bump, get rid of monsters, or unlucky robbers, and one thing I know for sure I won`t starve to death, and there`ll be some work for this wimp, so he doesn`t bother me for some time. Speaking of wimps, Mirik Phalt is my newfound ward. In black and white he`s a student but in fact just an errand boy. A dark-haired shorty, all in freckles, and if he were a little shorter, he would`ve looked like a dwarf.

I always work alone by the way and damn these rules of the mercenary guild. The point is that every mercenary of rank more than the third should take a student from time to time, or he`ll be blacklisted and that means he can no longer get orders.

Well, he isn’t the first, and he isn’t the last.

— Mirik, here`s some money for you. Buy some herbs and potions. Those that you should`ve already learned. Also, don`t forget to visit the guild, pick up an order, more expensive one, and if the game isn`t worth the candle, then better don`t take any. Got it?

— Yes, master, — putting the crystals in his purse, he continued — Master... and you? What are you going to do?

— Me?

If you ask any of my friends where`s the easiest place to find me, one and all will say that I`m either in the tavern or in a brothel. However, since you can`t find brothels in this country, thanks to the saints, my path lies only in the tavern and besides, I`m a little bit hungry.

— There`s a plain tavern at the end of the street, you`ll find me there. Well, what are you looking at? The early bird catches the worm. Get your ass in gear! Finish faster you can eat earlier.

Mirik jumped as if stung and rushed headlong toward the main square we had recently passed by. You`re right newcomer, remember what I said, if you don`t know the city - go to the main square, where you can easily find out how you can get where you need.

— Eh, what a pity, that so few girls become mercenaries. Moreover, those immediately go off like hot cakes. Hmm... Yeah, right. I was going to have breakfast.

Having resettled the hidden dagger in my boot, I headed to my goal, simultaneously surveying the city where I hadn`t been over a year. In addition, I must confess that during this time it`s changed a little, and for the better. Stonework appeared on the streets, many of the old ruins were replaced by new houses. Even there are no more ever-wandering guards with torches because the magic crystals in the lanterns work independently. In addition, the city has become, you know, livelier. Obviously, there are far more savages than ordinary people here and there, and It`s quite strange. Well, I`ll think about this later.

The tavern "Gray Bull" remained the same unremarkable establishment and it`s great. The creaking of the opening door made all the visitors look at me, which, to my happiness, were only three. An old man in the center of the hall, and two muscles in the far corner. Seeing nothing interesting in me, the visitors returned to their previous business.

— Innkeeper, got some tasty stuff? The price doesn`t matter.

I said to the owner of the tavern who fumbled under the bar. After a few seconds of silence, under the counter, there was a dull sound of impact, what exactly was hard to say, and then the owner of the institution finally appeared before me having his hand on the head. Although now need to make a small clarification, it wasn`t the owner, but the hostess. In addition, quite cute. Beautiful face strewn with freckles with long red hair braided behind. Looks like she`s still quite young, but the appearance is often deceptive.

— I can offer you fried "Sarat" which`s made according to my personal recipe.

— Well, in this case, beauty, I’d like two of it and a couple more jugs of beer please, `cause I hope you`ll join me.

The gaze of the girl was both cold and playful. With every second of this look, I was all looking forward to her next step.

— Do you want to stay overnight? — A slight smile appeared on the girl's face.

Not bad, not bad at all. This girlie is clearly not a blunder and doesn`t miss her chance. Well, let`s see what comes of it.

— Of course, having learned that there`s such beauty here, I plan to stay here for three days no less.

Damn, how good this girl is, especially now, when a barely noticeable blush also appeared on her cute face. However, to my regret, such a wonderful view didn`t last long. Quickly curbing unexpected emotions, the hostess spoke again.

— In that case, I`ll make the room after dinner ready...

— You don’t need to hurry so much, — I interrupted the girl — I still have some business and I’ll be back closer to the night, and besides, I won’t be alone, so the second room also doesn’t hurt.

— Two rooms for three nights. Anything else?

— If there`s still something you can offer, I`ll be only glad. — Already half a tone, I whispered.

— Perhaps, — she drawled, — I can come up with something before your return.

Complete equanimity. There`s no more hint of the next manifestation of the blush I expected so much. I like this girlie.

— I`m looking forward to the evening. — And once again, calmness, it seems my intentions are obvious, then... — And now I`d like to try your "Serata".

— Oh, — the girl was a little confused, — wait a bit, now I`ll prepare everything for you.

Well here, she ran away. Okay, stop drawing attention to yourself, because those two in the corner are already looking askance at me. I took a table not far from the slurp old man and began to wait.

***

Have you ever noticed that as soon as you sit down, start to relax, then someone will suddenly need you? Unfortunately, I`m no exception. And no, my serenity wasn`t interrupted by two fools in the far corner, for their sake, but my good-for-nothing assistant, who flew into the tavern, as if the end of the world had come.

— Maaa ... ster!

Mirik stood at the door and gasped for air, unable to utter a single word more.

— What's wrong? — Chewing the recently bitten off piece of meat, I asked.

— Master... you... you`re.

— Calm down and come here.

After taking a few deep breaths, Mirik approached me. He looked frightened. I certainly understand that he is still quite green, but what could`ve scared him like that.

— Sit down! — It looks like he's run here not sparing himself, and as a result, he is completely exhausted. Since he doesn't sit down, he just helplessly plopped down on a chair. — Drink! — I put in front of him a mug of foaming beer.

— Khe, khe... what`s it?

— Shut up and drink! — A little crouching, he still drank everything to the bottom. — And now tell me step by step what`s happened and why such a rush.

— Master, when I came to the guild to search for orders, as you requested, I found an order addressed to you personally...

— Is it with you?

— Ah? Oh yeah.

So let`s take a look. Indeed, addressed to me personally. In the column of the performer, my name is indicated: "Daren Novan". This is all strange. "The task of emergency urgency. For more details, need to appear..." there and there, "Customer: Aladel Terra." Ter? What could she need of me?

— Okay, I got the point. — Putting the piece of paper with the order in my pocket, I got up from the table.

— Are you heading there? — Mirik tried to stand and followed me, but my hand immediately set him back.

— Sit, this is my personal business. So you better rest. Eat and rest. In this state, you`re useless.

— Yes, master... — said Mirik barely audible.

— That's wonderful. — Having patted the guy on the shoulder, I headed for the exit, anticipating the approach of something interesting, because personal orders are considered very rare and it`s pointless to ignore them. — Well, Ter, go ahead and surprise me.

***

— Taking a bath in the open air, what could be better?

As the girl took a comfortable position in the bath, the door opened with a crash and a terrible creak, but still, remain hanging in their rightful places. The culprit of this action is one of the bodyguards of the girl, whose head was used not for its intended purpose. Although…

— Ah, — girl sighed heavily— dear Nova, dear Nova, well why so rude with these lads? I certainly got used to that after each of your visits, a good half of my guards are incapable to perform their duties. Nevertheless, you still need to learn a little to restrain yourself.

— Don`t worry, today I`m in a good mood, so in an hour or more, they should already come to their senses.

— In a good mood you say, — the girl appreciated me with her look, — then, can you join me?

Hmm, honestly, a very tempting offer, but...

— You called me, not only for this, right?

— That's right, but let's keep things for later and move on to more pleasant things since you found me like this, or am I no longer attracting you?

Attracting? If I didn`t know that you are already over a thousand years, then without hesitation I agreed to your offer. Oh yeah, I forgot to say. This girl, though no, it`s better to say lady, Aladel Terra — is a vampire and part-time ruler of the city. To be honest, I still wonder how she managed to crank out and get the church permission for a representative of a different race to get such a high position, considering the fact that we`re on the territory of Holy Empire.

— My lady!

And here`s the rest of the guards, looks like they`re completely out of shape. So much time`s passed, and they`ve only come now.

— My lady... Eeee... Daren. I should`ve guessed that it was all because of you.

— Hi Lar, still stuck in this town?

— Shut up you asshole, you could at least once come back normally, without sending my people to the hospital.

— Well, it’s not that interesting, besides these boobies are dying of boredom here and they didn`t want to let me in.

— Boobies? — Larte looked at two guys lying unconscious. — Holy cow, what an idiot decided to put these newcomers here? Ehh... And with whom I get to work. — Larte squeezed whiskey trying to relieve a little stress. — Okay, get them out of here.

With the hand gesture, the guys that came along with the head of security quickly pulled their colleagues. Working harmoniously should say, apparently Larte hasn`t lost his hold yet.

— And you Daren, the next time you visit here, first come to me.

— Ooh, are you asking me out on a date?

— Go to hell!

All flushed with anger, Larte went away, at the same time doing so that the doors began to open in the other direction. He doesn`t change at all, even when he was a mercenary, it is also easy to ruffle him. Not for nothing, he got the nickname — Gunpowder Larte. Although since that time, it seems to me that he`s become even bigger, he`s gained muscles or something. Or, I just haven’t seen his scarred face for a long time.

— Well, are you going to stand there like that, or will you still deign to join me?

Hell, I completely forgot about her. Turning hastily, like an inexperienced newcomer, I let myself caught off guard. Not much time`s passed, and I already forgot how beautiful she is. Longhaired beauty, with the great body, seeing that, even the gods can envy. Noticing how carefully I examine her, Terra, obviously on purpose, bit her lip, knowing that it turns me on. Now I can`t help looking at her, and my legs carry me to her.

A long and tender kiss, how I missed this sweet feeling. Slowly our lips moved apart from each other, but God how much I wanted to kiss her again. Instead of a kiss, my eyes widened in surprise, because of the slap Terra generously gave me, and it was a big surprise for me.

— Where`ve you been so long? — I know this look, one wrong word and I`m dead.

— A was loo...

— Shut up! — The second slap was no longer so strong, and besides, her hand didn`t move away from my face. — I missed you.

These two words were said so quietly, and so calmly. I wanted to say many things to her, but instead, I just kissed her. First in the lips. Then in the neck. With each new kiss, my desire flared up more and more.

— Ah...!

The sweet moan coming from Ter was music to my ears. However, some kisses on, and I didn`t intend to stop. I grabbed her ass and pulled it out of the embrace of the water, I sat her on the stone floor surrounding the bath. All the beauty of the female body appeared before me. And slowly stroking her hips, I leaned against the cherished place and began to practice in the milky way and more with my tongue. The effect was immediate, Ter`s body was writhing from a sudden surge of pleasure. Continuing the work with the tongue, eagerly exploring and caressing every inch of her slits, I didn`t give her the opportunity to utter a single word, but only sweet moans. However, all that I was rewarded, it was heavy breathing, which beautiful breasts rhythmically shook. Droplets of water gleaming in the rays of the setting sun slowly rolled down, outlining my gaze graceful lines of her body. Tera bit her lip, slyly looked at me, enjoying the caresses and the look of my indignation. As a reckoning, I easily blew on her secret place.

—Aaaaah... — A loud moan shook the air.

In a quiet voice, she tried to say something, but her words simply did not reach me, because now I was only thinking about how to give her more pleasure. And as soon as I started for her clitoris, her whole body trembled in ecstasy, arching and trembling, unable to withstand the wave of surging feelings.

Looking at Ter, who is breathing heavily in front of me, I was no longer able to hold back. I wanted her here and now. As soon as I approached her, her body dissolved into my eyes. All that I managed to understand, or more precisely to see, was her eyes, that looked at me slyly before the very disappearance. While the awareness of what was happening was trying to break into my brain, a sudden sense of pleasure from my groin spread throughout my body. Ter was already standing behind and playing with my dick, wrapping her thin fingers around him and slowly caressing him, from the base to the tip of the head. Plus, in a bonus with a soft chest pressed to my back, my body treacherously refused to resist. Continuing caresses, Ter took stabbing my sensitive end. It made such stimulation that my eyes rolled up and down.

— Teeeer...

It was both comfortable and too teasing.

— Well, come on dear, cum already, or this is not enough for you. Then…

— Ah...?

She squeezed my testicles and, in addition, began to stimulate the tip of my penis skillfully. Her every movement, every squeeze of her arm went like an electric charge throughout my body. I never imagined that a simple touch can get so much pleasure. Ter was excellent in her ability to handle sensitive parts of men and no matter how bitter it was to admit, but my body also turned out to be completely defenseless in front of her. I had already reached my limit, and Tera knew about it well, now and then strengthening the stimulation. The result was not long in coming, and my friend shot with full force.

Pleased with her victory, she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into the water. Well what can I say, she loved to have sex in the bathroom, or more precisely, in water filled with a decoction of various herbs. Their smell and feeling in the water led to a state of relaxation, which only added to the sharpness of sensations. From the light movement of the hand, the electric waves ran by the skin. We were already so excited that the simple entry of my dick into her hole made us both cum.

Pausing for a while and just enjoy the moment, I began to move the pelvis, making a reciprocating motion, and drive myself deeper into Ter. She moaned with pleasure, closing her eyes every now and then, making tactile receptors feel every movement much clearer and stronger. Cuddling up to each other, we melted with pleasure and just went crazy with passion. Feeling the approach of an orgasm, Tehr wraps her legs around me, pressing me closer to her, thereby making me throw everything into her. Exhausted, Ter lay in front of me and sweetly groaned the shaft, breathing heavily. Huddling together, we sat in warm water and just enjoyed the few times that we could be in place.

— Nova, I know that I have already spoken these words to you a thousand times, but I will say them a thousand and one more: stay with me.

Every time we meet, with a puppy look, she asks me to. And every time my answer is the same. Although today everything is a little different, she does not look into my eyes, but only lies on my chest and looks off into the distance. And this makes me uneasy.

— You know, I can not stay with you. — Removing her long hair back, I kissed her forehead gently.

— I know... — Ter looked away again. — All because of your goddamn curse.

— This is my fate...

— Ehh... — Ter sighed heavily to dispel all the sadness. — In this case, we have to interrupt our wonderful time spending and do things.

— Oooh, you wish to continue. — I grinned.

— Good for a bit Nova.

Pulling away from me, Ter gracefully left the bathroom, showing all her charms in the most erotic way. That is always the case, interests me and pushes away. Okay, it's time to raise your ass from here, or else I will boil myself unintentionally.

***

Placing a map of the area on the table, Ter stood in front of me and began to explain the essence of my task. The map was clearly recently updated, as many of the marked places I was not aware of.

— Look, your goal is to the west of our current position, the city of Soalandor. Here.

— What is this, some kind of cave?

— Once was, now it is mine.

— I do not remember that there was at least one mine near Soalandor. There are caves, yes, but not mines.

— During the time that you were not here, many things have changed. We found the ore in this mine shortly after your last visit.

— And what kind of shit you dug up there? — Mines cannot be worked out for such short times, which means there is something wrong with it.

— I myself would like to know, all that had time to report me, that there is a huge cocoon there, which looks like a dendroid (1) cocoon.

— Dendroids? Here, in the heart of an Empire? And what does "have time to report" mean?

— It means what it means. After my people discovered the find, mine was soon taken away from me.

— Just like that? Just like that? They take away it. From you?

— Grrr... — Ter face squinted in anger. — It took only a few days after the discovery of the cocoon, as some strange people sewed me and said that they want to buy the mine with everything inside. I naturally refused. And on the night of the same day, the mine was captured and all who were there were killed.

— And how long ago was it?

— Two weeks ago, they entrenched in the mine. Since that time, nothing else has happened, at least outside the mine.

— So, is it required of me to ruin the lives of these guys?

— Yes and no. Your main task is to get there and find out who they are and what they need. And if at the same time a couple of these bastards die, I will only be glad.

— Exploration then, why you did not send someone from your people for such a simple assignment?

— If the cocoon radiated sufficiently strong streams of magical energy, we would have noticed it and, besides, monsters and other creatures would appear here first, but not a well-prepared squad.

— Great, a spy means... — Everything becomes much more interesting, although I doubt that they will be able to surprise me. — What to do with the find?

— It is clearly valuable, so if possible I would like to get it, or at least the content.

— Any other information that may be useful to me?

— Unfortunately, that is all I know. — I am sorry, I am pulling you into what is unknown.

— Don`t worry, I`ll do everything quickly and you will not have time to get bored, besides, I hope that a worthy reward will await me. — Having understood what I am getting at, for the first time during this entire conversation, the smile shine on Ter's face.

— You are in your repertoire. But you can be sure, you will not be disappointed.

— No doubt. — I pulled a small bottle of red liquid out of my belt bag and handed it to Terra. — Well, let us start the show.

***

The door from Terra's office burst open with a crash. Although this is still putting it mildly since I did not calculate the strength a bit and the door glanced bent. The guards standing in the hall froze in surprise because it was the first time they had a chance to see someone dare to treat the property of the owner Aladel so casually. Oh, guys, these are just flowers. Do not lose your jaw, after what comes next.

— Go to hell! I do not agree to this and stop trying to eat me, I am not a walking dinner, damn. Ar... — Sometimes I myself wonder what a great actor I am.

— Ugh... — Terra spat on the floor a bit of blood that oozed from her mouth. The guards immediately realized that it was her own blood and immediately blocked my way. — Let him go, there was not enough to splash everything here with the blood of this worm.

The guards were clearly not eager to step back, but they nevertheless stepped aside, opening my way out. But, when I successfully left the house and was ready to breathe out of relief, I was called.

— Daren, do not dare to declare more here, otherwise, God is my witness, I will turn you into shit.

Interesting, what strong loyalty, or perhaps...

— My legs will no longer be here, and you can take this slut for yourself.

— Bastard!

Well, I hoped for this reaction. All the red with anger, Larte rushed in front with such force and swing that he obviously wanted to throw all his anger at me with one blow. Of course, I can dodge him without any problems, but in order that everything looks believable I have to be a little beaten, the main thing is not to die in the process. All the pain of the blow, I felt only when I landed on the ground a few meters from the bull. Damn, well, and the power, I almost lost consciousness from such a blow, considering that in my life my face got many punches. If in the future I need so much brute force, I will keep you in mind Larte.

— If it were not a Lady Aladel’s order, I’d kill you on the spot.

Leaving me lying on the ground, the security chief disappeared behind the doors of the mansion. Well, now it's time to go back to the tavern and get ready for the second part of my plan.

***

By the time I returned to the tavern, the sun had already set behind the horizon and the stars, along with two moons, lit up the almost deserted streets of the night city. In the tavern, I was already awaited by hot food, prudently ordered by Mirik, who continually wanted to find out all the details of the task as quickly as possible and could not calmly sit still. Having finished with dinner and explanations for my good-for-nothing student, I went to bed, although I couldn’t sleep at all, and I simply watched the ceiling, hoping the time to pass. However, it seems today it was not destined to rest easy, since the creaking in the corridor, treacherously betrayed the approach of an unexpected guest. There was a knock at the door. Knock? Is that a new way to mislead the victim? Preparing for surprises, I slightly opened the door to the room and sighed with relief, when I saw the owner of the tavern standing in the corridor.

— Can I come in?

— Yes of course.

Opening the door, I quickly walked away to the side, passing the girl inside. As soon as I closed the door behind her and had already turned to talk to her, she pressed herself against me and clouded all my thoughts with a hot kiss. Her hand reached for my groin, stroking and stimulating him for speedy arousal. The heat of her body, heavy intermittent breathing, coupled with unbridled desire. She was at the limit and with each of the aggressive movements of her tongue and hands, my desire to master her grew. And the practical instantaneous appearance of tubercle in my pants was a welcome signal for her.

I did not even have time to understand how I was left not only without pants, but also without panties, and the hostess was already kneeling comfortably between my legs. Her arms tightly wound around my cock and gently lifted and into the next second kiss him right in the bridle. Expanding your mouth, she took camping greedily suck it.

— Ah...

I'm not used to making moans, but how the hostess sucked, it was just indescribable. Sponges literally dug into the trunk, and the tongue with all his strength rubbed against him. From such stimulation, I was almost ready to explode. And when she began to lightly touch my sensitive head with her teeth, this was the last straw.

— Thanks for the treat. — Licking her lips, the girl looked at me while I was trying to take a breath.

Finally, teasing me a little more and moving her finger over the still sensitive head from the recent ejaculation, she pulled away and went to the bed, simultaneously taking off her clothes. With the fall on the floor of the last attribute of clothing, the hostess bent over the bed showing me all her charms, and swaying her hips from side to side teasing and inviting me.

It is a sin to refuse such an invitation, but my habit of at least a little bit of teasing girls in such situations has again taken over. Having settled down comfortably behind her, I began to drive my dick over her sexy lips, from time to time entering her a little, but immediately returning to stroking.

— Please, fuck me! — In the room came the pitiful voice of the hostess.

She could no longer tolerate and even tried to put her hole on my dick, but I did not allow her to do so and continued to tease her.

— What are...

Without letting her finish, I energetically penetrated her and immediately began to pack with energy. From such an unexpected movement, the girl screamed, but after a while, she began to moan and even move her ass to the beat of my movements.

— Yes! Tougher!

I began to pull at her breasts and sometimes slap on the buttocks, causing the groan to start getting louder and louder at the cry. With her own hand, the girl began to play with her clitoris, wanting to get more pleasure. Feeling that the climax was near, I began to pack it with a vengeance. We reached orgasm at the same time. The hostess twitched on the penis, and I began to fill her love nectar.

When the veil of orgasm began to subside a little, before my eyes appeared, flying around us, sparkling threads... The threads of magic. And the source of these threads was the hostess, which, by the way, began to look more natural. Small twisted horns, cute tail and other interesting details, which clearly made it clear who is lying and breathing heavily in front of me in bed. Opening her eyes, the girl realized that her nature of the succubus is now open to prying eyes and turning her gaze on me full of fear, the girl froze, not knowing what to do.

— Do not squeeze so much, otherwise, I will cum again. — With a smile on my face, I said.

The shadow of fear on her face immediately disappeared and was replaced by a mischievous smile. Having wrapped around me her tail, the succubus put me on the bed with a deft movement and bit her lip, pretty sat on top of me.

— And you entertaining. — The succubus looked at me with interest. — Continue?

Not getting to wait for my answer, she planted her pussy on my dick and began to jump on it intensely, moaning in time with the movements. The fiery sensations of pleasure that flowed in her body filled mine. Surging two pleasures at the same time, very excited and I grabbed her hips and began to adjust to her movements, thrusting penis even deeper and more energetic, until rested against the womb. At that moment, the succubus arched, as if stung and with a wild cry cum. The sensation of her orgasm overshadowed my mind, forcing me, in turn, to erupt into her.

Such sex in life is not often. And someone may not happen at all. Feeling when you feel the pleasure and emotions of your partner is difficult to compare with something. And I am grateful for the trust of this pretty girl, who quietly snuffled on my chest. After such a hot night, I was exhausted and did not notice how I closed my eyes and fell fast asleep.

1