Zen Pirates. (2)
286 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Here they come.' I said as a large ship followed me out of Water 7. They must want to die, I could use some more fighting experience. I sailed a little faster until a cannonball was shot at me. I kicked it away into the ocean but then more fired at me.

'C'mon I just bought this ship!!' I mean seriously? I defend my ship with ease but these cannonballs are getting annoying. Fine then, let's go meet them. I harden my legs with Haki and jump into the air. I geppo'd onto their deck and was immediately attacked.

"GET HER!!" Cannon fodder, I roundhouse kicked into nothing. Multiple pirates were split in half or had limbs missing. I continued to dodge and fight back, each encounter killing more of this crew. I grabbed one pirate by the head and crushed his skull. Multiple swords, spears, and bullets flew at me. 'Is this crew really this bad?' I said killing more pirates. Until I noticed something, I've been killing the same pirates over and over. Illusion! I used Conqueror's Haki and the Illusion faded.

I was still on the ship, but all the pirates I killed were knocked out, the only one standing was a tall muscular man with a golden mane. He looked like a lion and he had two cat ears and a long tail behind him, so I can guess what his fruit is. We made eye contact and our Conqueror's Haki clashed.

"You're pretty strong." He said as he jumped down from the cabin. I'd say he's around 16 feet tall, much shorter than me and slightly weaker.

"I could say the same for you." I said and he sized me up as well.

"Join my crew."  He said with expectancy.

"No, I have a goal to achieve. Joining your crew would hinder that." I said with resolve.

"Then fight me, I haven't had a good fight in a while." He said with a toothy battle-thirsty grin.

"Alright, but the concept of mercy isn't known to me." I grinned warning him.

"Fine!" He said as he hardened his fist and punched at me.

I tilted my head left and kicked his side, he was sent away but recovered. He threw out a series of punches, I deflected a few but was hit still. I staggered a little but that was enough for him to hit me in the face. I flew back and crashed into the mast, I got back up and dodged another punch. He put too much force into the punch leaving his fist stuck in the floor, I used this opportunity to kick him square in the chest. I felt something break and he coughed up blood.

"You have strong legs, hehe." I don't know if that was a compliment or not, I ignored him and soru'd in front of him and crescent kicked his jaw, sending him up into the air. I jumped up and axe kicked him into the deck.

"Enough, now I'm getting serious!" He said as he finally used his fruit. My guess was half right. He has a zoan type fruit, but instead of turning into a bipedal humanoid lion, he turned into an actual lion. He jumped from the hole he was in and swiped his claws. I sidestepped and kick his side but not before he raked his claws against my leg.

He flipped midair and used his claws as brakes, before charging at me. I stopped playing around and hardened both legs with Haki. He lunged at me and I tested a new move on him.

"Black Cobra!" My right leg blurred and struck his chest multiple times, creating a large hole in the middle. He was shot into the rail, and fell limp. His lion state slowly reverted.

"D-Damn, I guess you weren't *COUGH* kidding." He said as he coughed up a large glob of blood.

"What's your name? I like remembering strong opponents." I said as he looked up at me.

"Senora, my name is Zen Senora." Senora said coughing up more blood.

"Farewell Senora, you put up a good fight." I said jumping back to my ship.

.

.

.

A week has passed since I fought Senora, and my bounty has gone up again. I guess Senora was a well-known pirate.

[Zora the Beast

240,000,000

Dead only]

My bounty unreasonably skyrocketed again. I've been sailing around and haven't found any islands, I got so bored I drew a jolly roger. It's an angel with a devil's pitchfork sticking through its chest, I think I'm quite the good artist.

A week with no islands gets annoying though, I don't remember which direction I left from Water 7. I continued to sail until a large pillar of water erupted under me then I knew.

'Skypiea'

11