Chatper 1 – My daily routine
79 7 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I wonder what it feels like to have your life restarted or reset, is it even possible? Not that you can actually remember anything from your previous life if it is possible. I mean restarting your life can erase your memory from your previous life right? Hmm is that it? I don’t know. If possible, I don’t want memories to fade, if only it is possible.

 

“I wonder.”

 

Walking from apartment to school, you can here loud noises from vehicles, the chatters of every people you pass and that what’s around you, noise from construction machines, smell the smoke releases from them. That’s what I hear every day, you can’t hear any chirping birds anymore, there only a little tree planted in this urban area, since I became a college student, I rented an apartment not so far from the university so that I can just walk to there, I don’t want to commute because I may lack money someday so I’ll just save the money for commuting by just walking to school. The rent of the apartment is cheap though but still, whatever.

 

My kind of living, is what you can say an easy going life. I’m part of the average student, I’m not part of the scholarship program because of my grades being bad, not that really bad but at least in the passing grades. I don’t really care if my grades are high or not, at least I can manage to pass.

“Ah, I’m already at school. I didn’t notice.”

 

I’m Arc Lexus, 19 years old, surely I’m a guy, I’m below 5’4 I think. I am from a country somewhere in the world. My life has been quite since I graduated High school. My friends from high school have been in different path and school, we were separated by our different desires in life, ah yes it’s the course. I only see 1 or 2 of my classmates back then in this university I am attending, we’re not that close back then so we just smile at each other if we happen to met. Hmm I’m a loner now I think, don’t laugh at me, I don’t really have much confidence unlike back then. I always fool around with my friends, cut classes when tripped. I don’t know how I even graduate lol, I’m lucky right? But now I rarely go out from my apartment to go at the mall or someplace, I don’t have contact with my friends or even if I have, I won’t contact them, I want to have peaceful life for now. I only stay in my room even in school breaks, I only go out when I want to eat something and buy food stocks in the nearest grocery.

 

I’m a boring person right? You want to know more? I watch anime or read manga or light novels of course in my free time, I got addicted to it since I got nothing else to do. Study you say? What is study? Is that delicious? Just kidding, of course I study sometime, it’s boring me out so after a few minutes of reading school books and answering take home task, I switch  out from studying to reading manga, novels and watching anime, cool right? Okay I get it, it’s not funny but, at least I’m not do only one doing it right? Don’t lie.

 

Few days later, after school, in my room laying in my bed,  as I am stretching my arms forward while looking in my phone screen. 

“Ah, that’s the last episode? Hmm let’s see if this series have another season." Scrolls browsing through a website." Eh!? what the? It doesn’t have. Yosh, let’s just search for when will they release it. Hmm (typing) ‘The-Strongest-Hero second season release date’ then search. Hmmm lets see...”

 

 Reading in the phone screen,this is what is written:

<<We are sadly announcing that this series will undergo into infinite hiatus, due to the author is already deceased, I hope you all under->>

 I felt a little sympathy to the author, and that i won't be able to watch the sequel anymore. 

“Ugh, too bad, that’s a good anime though, condolence to the authors family.” (crying inside)

 I heard my  growling, then put my right hand in it. 

“I’m slightly hungry now, should I go outside to buy food or hmm lets see if there’s still food in fridge.”

 After that, I got up to my bed and leave my phone into it to head to the kitchen and opened the fridge.

<<The fridge content: 1 piece of egg in the egg tray, 1 piece of  onion>>

“Guhhh, egg again? Can’t be helped.”

I took the last piece of egg and then beat it, after that Ichopped the onions to add to the egg. 

First I stir-fried the onion in a pan with heated oil, after its done i put  the egg. 

After a few minutes, I already finished cooking it and put it in my plate, I decided to check the rice cooker.

I was shocked at what I saw.

Please consider leaving a rating and comment your thoughts in my story. I'd be more motivated if you added this in your reading/favorite list(>//<).

1