The Torture!
428 16 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a while, the group of bandits arrived at a small clearing in the forest. The tall and muscular man put Lucy down and turned to the other 13 bandits who were close by.

“We managed to capture her, now all that is left is to arrive with “The Contractor”, but he gives clear instructions of waiting for at last 5 days here”

One of the bandits, a short and tin man stepped forward

“Boss, the contractor said that we must wait for 5 days plus the time to arrive there so he is clear of suspicion, but he didn't say anything about “testing the merchandise” right?”

The Boss laughed and looks at his subordinates, who were grinning

“No, he didn't say anything about testing the merchandise, but I shall be the one to try it first”

The short man answered with an extremely happy face

“Of course Boss, you should be the one to test it first, that is natural”

Yet before the conversation could continue, they all froze as they feel a, extremely high amount of killing intent, as they turned their head in the direction of Lucy they saw her standing with the rope on the floor with burn marks, she was staring at them with red eyes, they looked like if they were made out of blood.

“I...protect…..Ruby…..again…”

She was murmuring something that was barely compressive to the bandits. But they had no time to think about it because they could hear a lot of movement around them, they were hurrying to look at their surroundings and what they saw almost gave them a heart attack.

There were a lot of monsters and animals making a circle around them, the circle was composed of monsters such as silver wolves, orcs, and horned rabbits, to monsters of the peak of their ranks such as Black bears, Orc Warriors, Large Silver Wolfs and High Orcs.

The Boss was quick to react and pulled out his sword, but as he did so he noticed all his subordinates falling to the ground and soon enough he did too.

‘What is happening? wait, I recognize this feeling… Poison!’

‘But, when did we get poisoned?’

The boss looked up to the slow approaching figure of Lucy

‘It can't be.. she has a poison-related skill? “The contractor” didn’t say anything about it! he said that she only had a talent for water and wind magic but she was just starting to learn!’

“Fufufu, don't you look adorable? lying on the ground without even knowing what is happening, let's see… you, the short and ugly one, you were the first one to suggest raping Ruby right? Well, Ruby does have a beautiful appearance, that is something I will admit, but what should I do~? I know! I shall punish those sinner eyes of yours!”

Lucy approached the short bandit and pulled up his hair to look at his face more closely, She then pointed two fingers at his eyes, and in front of these fingers two small Deathly green bubbles appeared, she then let the bubbles fall on his eyes

“Ghaaaaaa!!!!!!!”

The bandit screamed at the top of his lungs while shaking uncontrollably. His eyes were melting away.

“Urgh! You are very loud! now the next thing will be your tongue!!”

Lucy seemed very annoyed by his screams and put her hand at the mouth of the bandit and pulled out his tongue.

“Ahh… that is much better!”

“Oh? Well, that is interesting!”

Lucy who seem to be in a state of utopia suddenly opened wide her eyes in shock but quickly a smirk appeared on her face.

“You shall be my first guinea pig”

Lucy stared at the bandit that was still shaking in pain, but suddenly he started convulsed and before long he died

“Huu… that is too bad… Well, who is next!?”

Lucy put an exaggerated sad face but quickly put on a sadist and psychopath smile.

She walked in front of another bandit and stared at him, but he too convulsed, and died. Lucy once again walked in front of another bandit and stared at him, yet this time instead of convulsed, his eyes became hollow.

The bandit with the now hollow eyes jumped to the person closest to him, another bandit, and started eating him alive.

“*crunch* *crunch* *squise* *slurp*”

The teammates of the bandits could only see as his friend ate another of their own.

“Now, now we can't have that… sit still!!”

Lucy gave her order with a very strict and angry voice and the now insane bandit followed suit.

“Now for you….”

Lucy put her sadist and psychopath face again and looked at the bandit that was lying on the ground with an eye missing and many bite wounds, and in a few seconds those wounds closed and another eye grew back.

“I wonder what will happen with you~”

The bandit started convulsing too, but instead of dying, hair started to grow all over his body, his body also was getting bigger and a horn appeared on his head, after a few seconds the transformation was complete and he stood up, he looked as if you give a horned rabbit a humanoid body and made his much bigger.

Lucy pointed her finger to the insane bandit and gave an order to the monster who once was his teammate.

“Kill him”

As if to have his vengeance the monster jumped to the insane bandit and bit him to death, but he didn't even put up a fight.

And so, Lucy walked in front of almost every bandit while the rest could only look and see their friends dying, going insane, or becoming a monster.

“Seems like you are the only one left~”

Lucy is stranded in front of the bandit’s boss.

‘Dammit, if it weren't for that huge amount of blood lust I would have killed her by now….'

The Boss’s name is John, he is an ex-assassin, even though his body wasn't fit to be an assassin he managed to prove everyone wrong, he was very sneaky and was an expert on using a bow, no one has survived an encounter with him.

But that come to an end when he was tasked to kill a monk under Marat the Goddess of the Afterlife and Reincarnation. He was discovered by the goddess herself and she released her wrath on him, he was cursed so that if he was exposed to killing intent directed at him he would lose all his strength.

His life went downhill soon after that, no one wanted to contact him anymore because of the curse and fear of getting cursed themselves, all the nobles and people that he knew turned their back at him, and all the wealth that he had accumulated was robbed by some expert thieves.

But in the midst of that he befriended a group of bandits, he quickly rose to the top thanks to his high assassination skills and knowledge.

Some years later he got a contract, it was simple, he would kidnap a 12 years old girl, wait 5 days, then go and deliver the girl.

But…

“So~ what are your last words Mr.Boss~?”

“I hope you go to the deepest part of hell you fuc-”

His word got cut short as he expired the biggest amount of pain he could imagine.

“ I wanted to try that! I mean, isn't it like very a cool way to torture? who else would be able to attack the nervous system directly but me?”

“Oh? it seems that you already broke… what a disappointment, well I hope that what is left of you can still be useful, good bye~”

And with that the world went black for John, he was finally freed from that hell….

I forgot to add this yesterday, i added a map of the human continent yesterday, go check it out!

14