C1 Am i not cute?
59 4 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yi Lan Wei is totally speech less. 

'Mo Yin Xing. Ah mo yin xing ! I say, your subjects are amazing!!'

He is now a new born baby, born into a super rich family. 

When his cultivation ended, Yin Xing told him that his primordial spirit has been found in mortal realm. So, he sent yin xing to reincarnate.

Out of curiosity, he decided to reincarnate like him. He went to nether realm as a new born empty soul and reincarnated with yin Xing as a mortal. For this, he confused the entire nether realm with his power. 

After All, The lord of nether realm and the lord of supreme realm going to reincarnate like mortals should be a secret. 

And now, He Is NEGLECTED!!!

'If my subjects know that i, the king, was neglected upon birth in mortal realm, thier expression will be funny, i bet!'

 

He is born with a twin sister.

'They are in the VIP room next building with that girl .I, thier son, is here in kids room. Such an injustice... '

Lan wei grieved for himself.

'Poor me!'

He spread his divine sense and covered the whole world.

He is born into Lan family, west mere continent, Seeva .

Seeva, a planet in milky way galaxy.

'Hmm, i had visited here once before. But it was before several eras, during star destiny period..'

'The development of technology here is very very low! Nothing particular. The world's development is slower than the rate of destruction.'

He 'has' five older brothers and now a twin sister. He saw 'his' father happily holding his sister. He is smiling super widely that our lord god saw all of his 32 teeth. 

Then he saw 'his' mother lovingly looking at her daughter while holding her chest.

He 'has' five older brothers, four of them now surrounding thier father, hands itching to hold thier sister. 

'Oh! So that's the case!'

The Lan family is one of the major business family in west mere continent. But it is not the best. The family's late patriarch had three sons. 

They were not talented in business and have thier own dreams to pursue.

 The first son, Lan Jin, a famous cardiologist in westmere, had 2 sons. The two are also world renowned doctors. 

The second son, Lan Ling, the loved by masses film emperor had five sons from two wives.

The oldest son, Lan Chen is the only son of Father Ling's first wife. He inherited the Lan business empire from late patriarch. He learned from that old man. He is super talented that the old man died laughing... He is known as 'evil business phoenix' in business empire.... 

'Aha ! Good name'. Lan wei chuckled.

The rest are young and studying right now.

Except him...

His thoughts interrupted. He sensed that someone is looking at him.

He opened his eyes instantly and directly made eye contact with the person.

His eyes are blue. He is tall. He has smooth black hair combed neatly and red lips. He has sharp features.His face is pale due to exhaustion.

"I was thinking about you right now, evil phoenix big brother. And here you are!"

Lan wei said. He know he is only a small kid right now. Born in a human body.

"No one will understand even if i sing a song now! Haha"

 He had suppressed his cultivation and beauty almost to nothing before entering the world. Because a small world like this cannot even withstand a little of his power. 

Lan Chen heard the day old child's babble. He stared straight at him. Lan wei also stared back.

Blue eyes and blue eyes stared without blinking.

After some time, tears formed in his eyes.

Lan wei felt distressed.. 

'Why isn't he taking me? '

Lan Chen watched the kid's every actions. He felt a strange closeness to the kid. 

'He is almost like me.'

He has blue eyes like me. His blue hair is like my mother's.  And....he do not fear me...He is very cute too...

Lan wei didn't intend to check Lan Chen's thoughts... 

His patience is already running out.

At Last, the lord god tearfully asked.

"Am i not cute enough? "

Lan Chen again heard the child's babble. He opened his mouth but said nothing...

"I am asking you, am i not cute enough? The lord god of nature and all kind of cute animals,, is not cute for a human being? Ahhhh! Mo yin xing ! Just what is this? "

'The child seems to be angry..'

Lan Chen slowly reached his hands to the little guy throwing tantrum. The child directly caught his hand with his little fingers. The moment his hands caught, Lan Chen blanked out. His head splitting headache vanished. His face regained its colour. The weariness of work instantly changed into endless energy...

Lan Chen looked at the kid, astonished. The kid raised his two hands. And Lan Chen took him carefully without him knowing.

He looked at the kid again. And brought his face down. 

Lan Wei pulled his hair. And kissed him in his cheek. 

"I, the supreme ruler, bless you with Ever Vitality destiny in this life, my big brother."

The child again babbled.

A speck of divine power entered Lan Chen's body. A golden mysterious rune appeared in Lan Chen's forehead. He is blessed for a life time...

By the supreme ruler......

__

Yi Lan Wei is not a simple person. He can be the greatest ally or the most ruthless enemy to a person...

He is the great god. He cares a lot when it comes to his subordinates. That is why, even though every gods under him fears him, they loves and respect him more than that...

He is both a family and a ruler to his each and every subjects... From large animals to micro organisms, from seeds that are in the soil to the green nature,  everyone obeys his commands... To be blessed by Such a great god...

___

Lan Wei blessed Lan Chen because he completely understood him... His life is monotonous. Despite this he do have a loved one in home. That too a tragedy. Yet, this person's willpower is simply very tenacious.. Even though this guy can spend his life idly now, he is working hard to the bone...

a hard working person...

Lan Wei loved this types of souls... He accepted this human as his big brother at that moment...

Lan Wei smiled at Lan Chen...

He didn't intend to erase the memory of his blessing. Because, only then he will be Lan Chen, his big brother.

Lan Chen smiled back at the kid. 

Then he turned..

"Why is he here? "

His icy voice sounded. The wet nurse shivered. 

"He..."

She couldn't find an answer. 

"His parents are currently in VIP room and the child is in this orphan kids room? Ah? "

"Mr. Ling told he... he didn't want this baby boy. He... he will be adopted by another people."

"How dare they? Sending my brother to be adopted. Is he a dog or something, waiting for a master? "

Lan Chen raised his voice..

The other kids in the room started crying, scared...

The nurse didn't know what to do at that moment. 

She also had no idea why the 'kind' film emperor didn't want such a cute child. 

'He didn't even see his child once.'

Her views about her favorite idol is now shattered.

She is heartbroken, ah!

But, this should be a secret. If this goes out, her life is ruined.. The outside world only know about the little girl.sigh.....*

She stuttered and stomped her feet nervously..

Lan chen instantly walked out with the child. 

Only when his tall figure moved far away did the wet nurse let out a breath and resumed her work..

While walking, 

His icy glare sent goosebumps to the nearby people.

They moved sideways and formed them a path...

Our lord god and his big brother walked in a grand way all the way towards the VIP building.

Inside the room :

The baby girl is born with blue hair and blue eyes. She is very beautiful like a rose bud..

Everyone is talking happily..

"At Last, we got a daughter."

Qing niu whispered. 

She is very beautiful despite giving birth five times.Her entire body is white and tender with a rosy complexion, like a bloomed rose..

"You are my dearest wife niu'er"

Lan Ling happily hugged his wife...

The four brothers touched and caressed thier dear little sister. Faces red with excitement... 

No one talked about the brat who was born with this little sister. 

The little girl blinked her eyes innocently and laughed at thier teasing..

"My little sister is so cute!!"

She was fed with her mother's milk every now and then...

The child is only days old and she was already pampered to the sky in these few days...

Suddenly, a knock sounded..

The cheerful atmosphere instantly turned quiet..

They felt that outside the door is a terrible monster... 

The baby girl also felt it. She began crying...

The door opened. 

The next second, Lan Chen entered.

The faces of excitement instantly turned cloudy...

"You have a sis...

Father Ling's words abruptly stopped when he saw the child in Lan Chen's arms..

Lan Wei readied himself to watch the excitement... 

At that moment he sensed something........

Mo Yin Xing's primordial essense? !!!

Yi Lan Wei's eyes turned sharp...

He stared at the crying 'innocent' little girl, gritting his teeth less gums... 

3