C7 hopeless emperors
36 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

2k+ words. 

Inside the Huangi (Hu- Angi) palace, the shadow guard respectfully reported the events to the beautiful man sitting on a golden seat. Although he had a little thicker makeup on his face, how can a handsome man be called pretty like those older harem members 'praising' him? 

But the murderous glint flashing past his eyes made him look very dangerous. He is a murderous aggressive beauty now in lady standard.  After all everyone call him "my mistress, crown princess"!.

He too was a man with dreams. He was once the youngest great general of the vanguard army in North border. But now, he is in a cage called the royal palace, as the esteemed wife of another inferior man, who married him only to humiliate him. 

Yes, he is the crown princess of Long Empire, the only heir to the Yen Family, the to be empress, Yen Hanlei ! A cultivation genius who cultivated 'The Art of Sarathi - The General's Way'.

Upon hearing the news of late emperor's death and the upcoming ascending ceremony of his 'husband', he didn't even bat an eyelid. Instead he focused on the information.

"You saw him going to the study, but didn't see him later?"

"Yes" 

"How is that possible? That bastard emperor is dead and news is already on the ears of Han empire. Why isn't he coming out now?"

Yen Hanlei didn't bother to be the benevolent Crown Princess. No one will dare to even breath louder in front of him even if he acted lady-like any way.

 Other than the Crown Princess Yen Hanlei, the Crown Prince had eighteen other lady concubines. It is clear that Long Tian didn't like men. Yet not only he married him, he will humiliate him like making him kneel naked, that too infront of the servants. The disgusted mocking look in his eyes, he will not forget it in his life. The humiliation he suffered, he is constantly moulding that hatred in his heart. Only they, the shadow guards knew the level of bloodthirstiness he had in him. In fact, the whole palace is already under his control!

' There is something in the study. I must find it.'

' But not now. Long Tian, I will make sure you will suffer the worst !'

After about an hour or so, Yen Hanlei got the news that Long Tian had returned to his chamber.

***

Lan Wei or Long Tian is not alone in his chamber right now. After ordering the shadow guard to prepare for tomorrow's ceremony, he finally had the room to check his body. Looking inside through his robes, Long Tian saw his inhuman like mangled body. It was terrifying! His broken bloody dantian is clearly visible through the skin. The center of chest all towards the abdomen is a deep bloody scar. It will never heal. 

Although this body look substantial, it is now nothing but a hollow container to the cursed sword. Thinking about the sword, anger flashed in his eyes. 

'Let me finish my mission first, I will deal with you properly. Since you don't know the immensity of heaven and earth, not only i will teach you both, you can learn about hell too. The place of Dare Devil; the torturer'.

Long Tian walked towards the bed and slowly sat down. His body is now numb to the pain. Lying down in the bed, he closed his eyes. Perhaps this may be the only chance for him to get a proper rest. His brain is completely blank of memories. Lan Wei who had seen a lot in the mortal realm knew that memories are important to the human body. Even if you have the memory in your soul, it is impossible to work with a confused body. So he began filling the conciousness with the memory he had extracted from the original Long Tian during his 'Moksha'. 

******

This is a world with internal strength or martial arts. It focuses on cultivating the body to limits to achieve immense Strength. Of course the strength and abilities differ from the varying battle type you cultivate. But to achieve eternal life like the ancestor deity, one must gain enlightenment about the truth behind life. 

That is the Dao of Life.

' The Dao of Life is my creation. If someone had achieved transcendance with it, I will know for sure even if he is a mere bacteria residing in lowest realm possible with life. But about this ancestor deity... Something is fishy here.'

At that point, Lan Wei, the supreme divine god who had disabled his godly sense to live in mortal realm knew that the matter here is not so simple. 

' Gaining enlightenment with my Dao means you are already my follower. Someone dares to tamper with my subjects, hehe!'

Seems like I can have more fun here.

Looking at the sword that is slowly sucking his flesh and blood inside his body, Lan Wei had a look of mischief. 

' I don't wish to be any of my identities now. That will be too boring to play with this germ. The sword of Thamasa, I hope you won't disappoint me.'

Quickly regaining his thoughts, Lan Wei continued his job. 

The story starts about 3000 years ago. The first emperor of the said cursed reign, Long Molan suddenly received his heavenly punishment. The public took it as deserved because the previous Long emperors were all the kind of ruler one would look up to. From there onwards, all the emperor's have something heavy in their disposition. Most of them were sex addicts, even to the point of whole life in the harem, with ministers handling the affairs. While two generation emperors' were lazy and loved riches. They never paid attention other than their store house and the dragon treasure vault in the palace. Even to the point of pressuring the people to pay more taxes.

The five aristocratic families with Yen Family as the most powerful and Wuyun, Jin, Aigyan, Weilan families closely following. They attempted to overthrow several times but were blocked by their family elders. But as a result the whole palace are under their control. Even the trusted Shadow guards had pledged their loyalty to the vengeful Crown Princess Yen Hanlei, who is planning to subdue the palace within the next four years. Only two shadow guards are still following him from the hundreds of them. When in original timeline the original Long Tian was killed, they soon followed him by killing themselves. They are Shen Han and Lin Jing. 

'Only two? no problem.' It's not a concern for his mission. But he will make sure these two will end up in good way.

But there is a huge hidden side on this story. According to Lan Wei ,The sword of God, Thamasa - is a damaged weapon from the parallel world. It helped the ancestor deity and became the secret guardian of the royal family. But suddenly, 3000 years ago, the sword went berserk and sucked dry a whole civilization in the western part of the empire, while in a  secret expedition.

 The then emperor was the young Long Molan, who discovered the sword's problem. He was studying the sword for sometime by then. Realising the empire is in danger, he sacrificed a lot of blood to calm the sword. As a result, not only it didn't calm down, it attached itself into his body. It sometimes controlled his body against his will which in turn changed him into a tyrant in public eye. The then crown prince knew from his father about the cursed sword. He naturally have a righteous disposition which ignited the masses hope. But he too changed when he became the emperor. This continued till now with Long Qiang. Now to Long Tian. 

In truth, the sword is collecting energy to repair itself by controlling the host's body. The moment it attaches itself onto the emperor's bodies, a minute negative desire will consume all their positive interest. They don't have a choice at that moment.

 The Long emperors had sacrificed for so long. But they are just villains to people. 

Suffering the excruciating pain, every emperor's had long thought about giving up. They were not willing to pass this curse on to their sons. But once again, they had no choice to choose. Everything was set in the stone. The sword will directly choose the legitimate son if delayed. That will be more dangerous than passing it on. That is why even though they knew the power change in palaces clearly, they chose to be ignorant about it. 

Long Qiang didn't allow Long Tian to cultivate. Because he thought the sword won't choose a mortal. He also didn't allow him to indulge in carnal desires. Even though Long Tian is over 24 years now, he is still clean with 19 spouses around him. Long Tian was not stupid. He understood every intentions clearly. So he obeyed with no complaints. Besides, the death of the late empress gave him an excuse for not entering the harem. 

The journey to the original Long Tian's demise started eight years ago, when he decided to marry the heir of the Yen Family, Yen Hanlei, the youngest general in the empire's history as the crown princess. But the very same day, eighteen woman from the other four aristocratic families in the capital and others from all over the empire entered the palace together as his concubines. 

As the Crown Princess, Yen Hanlei and his family suffered a huge shock that day.

Not only he didn't visit the bridal chamber, he directly went to one of his concubines that night. Yen Hanlei had to cope with all the humiliation he got. He didn't expect that fool Long Tian won't even give him some face.

After inspecting Long Tian about a year, he began his mass betrayal plan. He didn't see any fakeness in his arrogant haughty behaviour. But his ruthless opinion towards the aristocratic families which he chanced upon, encouraged Yen Hanlei more. He feared that this incompetent crown prince will destroy his family and loved ones if delayed. The ministers in the court didn't have an ounce of loyalty to the emperor. This made his job easy. He was a renowned general who has 50,000 elite soldiers under his control while in the army. He was only 16 when he became a general ! With that proof, one sentence was enough to make them under his faction. They saw a good emperor inside him. 

The shadow guards, who were an army of assassins trained specially by the emperor as his personal army, one by one pledged their loyalty to him. If they receive an order, they will first report Yen Hanlei and followed his order to complete it. Only two people, the before mentioned Shen Han and Lin Jing stood stubbornly with their loyalty. 

*Lan Wei knew why. Because they are special!  They are actually dragons! His personal creation!*

The original Long Tian picked them up from an embroidery slavery camp, which was used to make people with aptitude vulnerable. No matter what orders were given, they will follow it without any thoughts. Like walking corpses. It sounds like a market for selling slaves who are excellent in embroidery, but not. The slaves here will be subjected to carve a beautiful pattern on their body like the embroideries in clothes. This method is used in illegal terrorist organisations running inside the empire. 

When he found them, they were not yet subjected to embroidery, but they were completely blank. This fitted the criteria for training shadow guards. So he took them to train. The two boys naturally acknowledged him as their master, which continued for a lifetime in the past. 

 

Dragons are creatures who are loyal to the bone. They usually won't pledge their loyalty to any other races. But if it happened, the person on the other side is extremely lucky. It is even more unusual that dragon souls incarnate into human bodies. It is so rare that in a high level plane in a sub realm, chances are zero. Yet here in a transcending low level world in a sub plane on a regular plane, two dragon souls are residing in. This is not anything good.

*****

Yesterday, in the original timeline, the emperor while in court experienced sudden pain. He immediately left the court which led to many discussions and plans. Imperial physician was called upon to his chamber by servants. But he fed drugs to the emperor in the presence of the Yen Family members. Long Qiang unconsciously spoke about the cursed sword within his body. But they misunderstood. Grasping the perfect opportunity, they killed the emperor on the spot. They thought that as long the sword is not present in the crown prince's body, he will be weak. After his 'heavenly punishment' came out, Long Tian ascended the throne. The sword but this time, didn't choose Long Tian. It acknowledged Yen Hanlei as it's master, obediently wielding itself in his hand. But Yen Hanlei was patient. He played along with Long Tian for four years. He took his plentiful time to strategize plans to lay his hands on the guardian formation Kurmala, The Kalabhairavi.

 Unbeknownst to Yen Hanlei, the sword had already found the secret location of the formation core. It feigned as a good powerful sword while constantly sucked the entire empire's life force from the formation. The life expectancy of common people were reduced to more than half and cultivators found themselves in bottlenecks. At that time, Long Tian was puzzled for sometime by the sword's disappearance. He was shocked to find out the sword with Yen Hanlei. Long Tian discovered the act of sword and threw his mask down. He tried to convince Yen Hanlei. Unfortunately it was too late. Yen Hanlei captured him and subjected him to the cruel torture.  The sword was also happy as it sucked dry his bloodline. He died a horrible death after suffering from unimaginable pain. The guards who came to collect his body were severely traumatized as they witnessed Long Tian's last moments. The sight of a breathing head with only a spine as body is enough to kill someone with terror. 

The soul of Long Tian lingered here for some time enough to see the end. He learnt the truth about his father's death during his final moments. His soul suffered from utter disappointment.

And yes, Yen Hanlei had his blood thirstiness consuming him. 

Realising this, Yen Hanlei cultivated all the way to the transcendance and finally controlled the sword. He disappeared. He was a good ruler while in the throne, but unfortunately by the time he ascended the throne, there was no common people in the empire. Only aging cultivators with very limited population, as reproduction will become impossible to cultivators after crossing a certain bottleneck. It varies in people though. 

The Long emperors' years of hard work was all for this. They wanted to save the whole empire at the expense of their life. Unfortunately they couldn't make it. Long Tian's wish is also this.

He requested Lan Wei :

1) To protect the empire.

2)If possible, destroy the sword.

Priority mission:  Hand over the power to Yen Hanlei after destroying the sword. 

3) Make the people hail the Six generation emperors' as the heroes.

4) Make the aristocratic families willingly construct them an everlasting ancestral hall. 

5) Give the loyal people a good life.

What do you think about the names of technic?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
3