Kaito KID
475 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Y4 Day 163

I can't believe the CEO actually called the Police... Is he an idiot, what did he think he was going to accomplish with that? 

Even if the police or Hero's caught me, his reputation already took a hit, by me breaking into his vault. I would have released the news anyway with photos, but I didn't expect him to do it. It's just dumb.

He could have done it if he assumed that I would do it, if so it's better if he releases the news instead of hiding it. But judging by the interview he gave... it seems like he wanted everyone to know about me so the police and heroes join forces to bring me to Justice.

I facepalmed while watching that. So for the next few days, Kaito Kid was all over the news and everyone was talking about him.

"How cocky I bet he will be caught soon by All Might" Mob 1

"No it will be Endeavor that catches him"  Mob 2

"NOO it will be... " 

It's all they say, over and over again. Don't these people have better things to do?

"Hey Shin, have you seen the news?"  asked my schoolmate who has the seat in front of me 

Since I skipped so many grades I might be their height, but I'm still 'younger' than the rest of my class so I am generally avoided. They did try to keep up the fake smile and personalities with me from the start to talk to the 'Fighting Kid' but I just returned a fake smile with 'I don't give a shit. Go away'. Teens are generally moody, and gossip a lot, and are very offended if you don't give them enough attention.

And coincidently the only one that actually talks to me is the transfer student from America who moved to Japan. His Japanese is not that good, so we mainly converse in English, which is fine with me, if you don't use a language for a long time, you forget how to speak properly. *

"Yes I have seen the news Marcus, how could I not, when it's all over the news, and its the only thing people have been talking about for the last few days" I sigh out

"Well isn't it rare for someone to do this, I mean an actual capable criminal, instead of those idiots that play Villain and rob banks in broad daylight. The company isn't even sure what he took from the Supercomputer" Marcus shakes his head

I scoff at that "Since when do real thief's exist in this era? The last real thief was Lupin from the 21 century a full 200 years ago before the age of the Quirks, anything after that is just pathetic"

"Hmm you are right, there have been big Criminals during the last 200, like Japan's All for One, or Britain's Hippo the Foul, even The Joker from my country. After quirks started showing up people like them just spread chaos everywhere. But real thieves? There haven't been any of those in quite a while, due to quirks, people prefer to smash and grab, instead of the silent, unnoticed way"

Honestly, I might start to do this thieving thing more often, I wonder just how much I can embarrass this country before they actually start to take me seriously.

"What are you two nerds talking about"  Hisashi yells, he is the 'jock' of the class, a Heavy hitter in the school's baseball team

"None of-- your business-- Umm, Hisashi san" he says it in Broken Japanese, with an American accent 

"Hisashi, the last time you tried to mess with me I sent you to the nurse's office with a burse on your stomach, how do you feel if I just dislocate your entire arm this time? So unless you want to start playing baseball with one hand I suggest you walk away"

*Tch*

He clicks his tongue and leaves, unlike the people who actually listen to him, the type that he is used to. I don't take bullshit from anybody. The last guy who tried anything with me found himself beaten up in an alley. He wanted to make a scene in class, but I wasn't dumb enough to fall for that, so on the way home, he was 'mysteriously' attacked.

Naturally, people assumed it was me, but I had a solid alibi made. I was sitting in the part, where a camera had a clear shot at me. So my school now thinks I have a gang that does my dirty work. I was never in that park for more than 5 minutes, I just looped the image of the camera of me meditating and made it so I left 2 hours later instead of 5 minutes.

"Wow you are one scary guy Shin" Marcus jokes

"You are not fooling anybody with those baggy clothes Marcus, and watching the same high-school Rugby team on your phone in school is really obvious. As a former Rugby player, I'm sure you are used to fights and people like Hisashi"

"Wow I didn't know I had a fan, are you a stalker now Shin?" he grins at me, I just stare him down before he starts sweating

"Fine, fine, I was a Rugby player, happy? Man, you just can't take a joke, How did you even know?"

I raise my eyebrow "I fight people for a living, do you think that I wouldn't notice when someone is obviously well trained and maintains good shape?"

He laughed sheepishly 

"Right Forgot about that" he rubbed his head 

"Of Course you did. But you need to work on your Japanese if you want to continue to live here. I know it isn't the easiest language to learn, but watch movies, tv-shows and anime. It will help you out a lot. Same with songs and books like Light Novels"

He nods his head "I am doing that, and it is helping but I won't be getting better all of a sudden"

"Of Course. but if you want to enter a good high school then you really need to work on it"

He sighs "I know I know"

The door slams open, and a woman, with glasses and a stony expression enters " Class is in session, I don't want any talking or distractions, anyone who does gets detention. Are we clear"

"""" Yes Tachibana-Sensei"""" the whole class says with a dead voice, including me, this particular teacher makes me want to strangle her, she enjoys making students feel miserable

"Good. Class is in session"

Word Count  1070

20