First Power [Edited]
328 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

General Pov

"It's been one week since he woke up, all he does is get up exactly at 5:30 works out, mediates, eats, meditates, eats again, meditates, and goes to sleep, sometimes he doesn't even sleep just continues his meditation." Coulson breaks the silence in the room and continues to look at the monitors

"Well at least we know he still does his daily routine, even though he added a lot of meditation," says May

"Somethings changed, he wasn't like this May. Before when I talked to him, he at least looked at me, now he doesn't even notice I'm there and keeps on meditating, what's with that anyway. The Ward we knew never mediated." says a strangely irritated Coulson

"I don't know, it might be a result of his concussion, he did run full force at a wall. Now that I think about it, he hasn't spoken a word since he woke up. The medics said everything was fine, I think he chooses to stay silent, so we would be forced to send Sky in there" says May with her usual blank expression

"I'll keep going there for another week if he doesn't say anything we send Sky in, at least she will get a reaction from him"

"Are you sure that's a good idea Colson?" asks May feeling unsure

"No, but I don't want to let him get comfortable, better to keep him on his toes. Keep me updated" Coulson said as he stands to leave the room

-(Scene Change)-

MC Pov

Man, who knew meditation can make you so stiff, considering the point of meditation is to make you relax. The thing I focused on while I was meditating was Grant's memories, I'd be an idiot if I didn't look through his memories. I checked everything, from childhood till he decided to make out with the wall. The results were a bit surprising.

Apparently, mister super-spy here was brainwashed, and it was done in such a way if he calmed down and really thought about it he would have figured it out.

The one who brainwashed him was Garret, I mean taking a teenager in the mountains, isolating him from other humans, teaching him his values and ideals, training him to be a spy, even an idiot would have figured it out. Well, his rough childhood didn't really help out either. The man's life was all kinds of fuked up.

Well, better me getting his body than the walking tentacle man, I still can't decide who looks better. Alien Hydra or Davy Jones? Speaking of Hydra or his other name 'Hive' that reminds me, mental note kill the crazy scientist. Androids?, Ugly ass Inhumans? The guy is a walking timebomb with his "genius" ideas, and if possible kill Jiaying too, she is like an Asian Voldemort, supremacy for Inhumans and all that shit.

Anyway, after a week of meditating 15 hours a day on average, sometimes even without sleeping at all, I got 120p. Thankfully when you meditate you lose your sense of time, I just sit down and wake up when food comes.

The first 'Power' to unlock costs only 100p, that's very cheap considering the prices on the other stuff. Well considering this just acts as the spark needed to start the fire, and I need to start somewhere the price makes sense. The being who made the system, 'I won't call him a god and that's final', wouldn't make it too expensive since it would be boring to watch me just meditate until I have 1000+ points just to even be able to start training. This just grants me the ability to be able to do it, after that it's all on me.

That's why the first power has to be chosen very carefully, it can't be anything eye-catching so no chakra, I considered 'Haki' for a while, train Observation now and Armament later but that's stupid, 'Haki' takes years of constant training, to be fair so do a lot of powers and I'm in no position to train them. But the only true way to train 'Haki'is through fighting, something I can't do right now.

DBZ's 'Ki' is versatile but that needs a lot of physical training and trial by error and it's very easy to spot, it's not like I can just buy 'Ki' and blast my way out of here, wish I could though.

Magic is a good choice but I plan to learn Eldritch magic at Kamar-Taj, I would rather learn that first, because if I buy magic like from FairyTail or Black Clover, and it blocks me from learning other magics, then I'm screwed.

I actually sat down and started meditating on what power should I chose, and like a flash of lightning, inspiration struck, pure genius. *

The power I chose was 'NEN'.

It's invisible, lets me live longer, very versatile, and very OP early and late game, it's perfect.

So here I am now after spending 100p leaving me with 20p, trying to contain the Aura that's overflowing from my body. Gon and Killua were able to do it instantly, fuking geniuses, if I don't contain it, I'll collapse from exhaustion and die at a later date if this continues. That's my Lifeforce that's escaping DAMNIT.

Okay breathe, breathe, natural stance, concentrate, keep the aura inside and around my body, like blood it keeps flowing, like weightless clothes, I'm copying lines from the show but I don't give a shit.

This went on for 5 min before I finally got it contained. And I can barely use 'Ten'. Okay now the big problem, figuring out how to keep 'Ten' going while I sleep. Meditating while focusing on 'Ten' seems like a good place to start, get used to it first and keep using it until it becomes like breathing, I hope.

Yea this will take a while, when I get tired I'll try to use 'Zetsu' to close off the aura nodes to recover faster.

Word Count 1020 words

*(A/N I was laying down chilling, then the idea just popped into my head)

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ        💡(°□°)⊅

Aura node sounds better than micropyle, yes that's what they used in the show)

13