Grant Escape -[Edited]
270 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Let the fun begin!

Okay, 1 hour to escape, it should be doable if I don't screw up.  'Shop'

I have 170 points. (A/N 150 from last time, and 20 hours of meditation)

I scroll as I'm looking for daggers, and I find the ones that 'V' used(V for Vendetta), they are perfectly balanced so they can be thrown. Hmm, 20 points for 2 daggers, I'll get 4 just in case. they automatically appear in my 'Inventory'.

When we are about halfway there, we turn corners, this is why I said they are stupid, this is one of the few blind spots in this base since is just a hallway with no doors, so there is no need for cameras, I wouldn't have known this if they just blindfolded me.

I quickly use 'Ren', my strength and speed explode, I take out my daggers from the 'Inventory' and stab both of them in the neck, they died before they even knew what happened.

Now for a little test, can I store corpses in the Inventory?

I tried and it actually works, it even separated their equipment, I got guns now, but It looks like it takes mental energy to store something as big as a human body. So I can't spam it or my focus will start to slip.

 

'Zetsu' Well, time to leave this stupid place. So here's the thing only Nen users can see 'Zetsu' if it's used in front of them, normal people won't even see you even if you're near them, think of Himiko Toga-MHA, and Kuroko from KnB, they can both control their presence and literally disappear from peoples eyes, now I completely erase my presence combined with my stealth skills, I'm a freaking ninja.

I'm not exactly invisible but people are less likely to notice me now.

I run around trying to find the hanger, but I don't run too fast, since I can't silence my steps, freaking Zoldyck skills, why are all of them 600p per skill, and I can't use 'aura' to soften them either since I'm using 'Zetsu'.

I probably have about 5 more minutes until they figure out something's wrong, I put on the agent uniform with the helmet and face mask, so even if they see me on the monitors they won't suspect me immediately, and agents that I meet personally I just slip past them.

But man this place is huge, and of course there are no building or floor maps, it's a base for spies.

 

After a couple of minutes, I see an agent exiting a room, a quick look inside, and guess what, I~found~the~armory, $Kaching$ Jackpot.

I don't care if they find out now, I move towards him and put 'aura' in my hand  "Hey you can't co.." I grab his throat and push him inside, throw my dagger into the security camera and squeeze my hand, his throat is easily crushed.

I look at all the weapons in here, time for some shopping. It takes 2 minutes to store all the weapons one touch and they are gone, I took the body too, if I leave it it will give them information on my strength and giving any information to the enemy is just stupid, this is the last body I will store any more than this and I will start to feel tired and slow down.

 

* Alarm sound *

Took them long enough, what are the idiots in the security room doing? Then I hear on the loudspeakers "All personnel back to your stations, Grant Ward has escaped, only ICER's allowed"

 

15 minutes have passed, and I still can't find the... A guy in hangar maintenance gear walks by me, Never mind. 'Zetsu' I follow the dude for 5 minutes and finally get there, problem is there's a lot of agents, no way will I be able to steal a jet with them here, maybe get a ride without them noticing?

Wait, these things have autopilot right? I can feel myself grinning, oh this is gonna be good. I go inside one of the bigger jets, break any communication system and GPS, so they can't override the autopilot, and send this bad boy to Europe, I active it, leave a little surprise for them and quickly get out, I find the switch that opens the ceiling, and it takes off.

People are panicking everywhere, Coulson and his team arrive, they take the Bus(the big plane) and I join the team that takes the smaller jet, which can camouflage, and it takes off after them.

"Team B, go into camouflage mode and try to cut him off if possible, maintain radio silence he might use it to track you" I can hear Coulson on the plane comms. Oh, this just keeps getting better and better guess my Luck is finally starting to work, but I guess that jet has special tracking features if he ordered radio silence

"Roger that, Sir. Okay, people, we got our orders, remember ICER's only, that son of a bitch still has important information" classic team leader, I wonder if they force them to act like that

"What will happen to him when he is caught?" the guy to my right asks

"He will be sent god knows where, and be tortured for the rest of his life, the traitor deserves it" the pilot says witch makes everyone look at the front of the plane

Chance! 'Ren' I get my daggers and kill all 7 members in the back of the jet in 2 seconds, then throw the daggers at the 2 pilots in the front, all attacks are on the neck or head. I rush forward and grab the yoke(the steering wheel of the plane) so I don't crash.

The jet is already in camo mode, so I just bust the communication, GPS, and other stuff that can be used against me, open the platform and push the bodies off, I close it, put the jet on autopilot and sit down.

HAHAHHHAHAAH I'M FREE,  HAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm so getting drunk when I find a safe place to hide. It only took a month and I finally did it, Plus I took their weapons and their jet.

[ Quest: Grand Escape- Complete ]

[Reward: 300p & Low-Lvl Mystery Box]

Life is about to get a whole much better, I set a course to New York City, and go into dreamland to get some much-needed rest.

 

 

Word Count 1050

IWANTMYDINNER suggested i make it Grant Escape from Grand Escape, and i did, ty for the idea

*Not a lot of things to change this chapter, so its mostly the same

12