Adrian
271 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Adrian an athletic man, that enjoys everything about being fast.

Novels that is about Main characters that is super fast.

He watches what any bored people and lazy people would watch and he really doesn't care what happens to him but he would always finish what he started by watching Anime 1st episode to the last.

He would jog every morning so that he doesn't die of a Heart attack. He jogs so he could prolong his life and be done watching many movies and Anime's.

{

- I am not pointing at anyone only in Adrian's world I am taking the lazy people not in real life and no offense to any Adrian's out there.}

Well he watches Movies to like Marvel and X-Men, Specially Quick Silver he's so awesome his laid back attitude makes him to be liked for, like he can literally do anything because he got the power to do so.

One day when Adrian is jogging he hears a horn, He looks back and dodges and evades a moving truck, he curses the driver and continues to jog but the truck took a U turn but Adrian didn't see it because his crossing a crosswalk and the only thing he see is a flying truck crashing into him and his mind goes blank.

Some time later he opens his eyes and the only thing he saw was a fidgeting yellow screen and it says.

[ What Super Power Do you Want? Just think For It three Times for the chosen Super power]

'What is this, Where am I?, What am I looking at?'

And then Adrian thinks for a second and adapt quickly like there's nothing weird about it.

'Ok I am in Black thingy let's call it void, I think I Died by a Truck so props to the truck for doing a good work.

I do not know what to do in that world any more so yeah that's that, there's a screen talking about Super powers so this is Reincarnation or Transmigration well I think this is related to the super power I will be thinking.

So let's go with All fast- Being super fast about everything about the human body, well there's so many variables.

This body will the only one being affected of the Power, and it can go beyond it by training it.

Others can not be speed up only my body can and every aspect of the body or my body system

Stamina is a problem but it's only a given because where does the speed comes from so yeah energy so yeah that's it.'

Adrian Thinks All Fast 3 Times and then the screen changes.

[ If you have 2 wishes then, What will it be?]

'Ok there's the one I am hoping for I don't know where I am reincarnating but I need a wish that can be suitable to any world okay hmmmm, Ohh! The Unlimited Stamina so I Won't get tired like the Quick Silver so that's that, Then hmm for my 2nd wish then it will be, No Side Effect.

No side effect is just in the name no side effect at all only the strain in my body after that nothing no nausea no cooldown or any of that shit and no one can steal it because it's just integrated in my body no one can steal or do any tempering only making stronger.

So my 2nd wish is No Side-Effect for This power and No one can steal, copy, and recreate my power. I got the no side-effect because I don't want to be get old suddenly when I am pushing and straining my body to the limits.

And the screen change again.

[What world would you want to go to?, You could pick any 3 worlds or only one world of your choosing]

'Hmmm I could Go to MHA or My Hero Academia and do whatever I want but I think my main goal is to out a stop to the Bullying to Quirk less and be in another world like Marvel or One Piece and do what ever I want.

Hmmmm, I choose MHA for the First World and the One Piece to the second and, for the third is Marvel and that's it.

and the screen vanished and white light encompasses the void and then....

End Of The Chapter...XD

3