Chapter2-
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Isakar was not unfamiliar with the residence of the red tails hunter guild.

All these women were familiar with this person who liked to take missions that no one dared to face.

There were many missions like that in the Asura Hell thanks to the tumors that regularly appeared in the body of the gigantic monster spaceship.

These tumors will grow and transform into any kind of monster.

A hunter job consisted of clearing the area infested by these monsters so that the monster spaceship could operate normally

 

But even when the monster was eliminated, just like a case of cancer, new tumors will grow as time passed.

A hunter job never ended.

It was theorized that the situation in the Asura Hell was just an example of what was going to happen to the other five monster spaceships.

A rumor was even spreading, saying that Asura Hell was reaching the end of his lifespan. It was going to happen to every other monster-spaceship.

Isakar did not care about most of these things, he was just a hunter doing his hunter job.

 

After casually talking with a pale-looking receptionist he was informed that someone wanted to meet him.

It was pretty normal, some guild members who were wealthy enough could pay so that free hunters could finish their mission for them.

While some of these said missions were dangerous, most of them were just troublesome.

Isakar was happy to help if it mean that it could make some money.

Climbing the rocky stair and tracing the edge with his bare hand, he felt disturbed by the fleshy feeling it gave off.

After walking for a while he arrived at a door, and when he entered the room, someone was already waiting for him.

Under the brightly lit ceiling her purple hairs, her red, tight, and stylish combat suit contrasted with Isakar who was wearing an oversized and black overcoat.

 

He instantly recognized the person, but it was not the one that he had planned to meet today.

 

" Guild leader Phœnix rain, what are you doing here?" Isakar could not help but ask that question tentatively.

It was a known fact that Red Tail was one of the strongest hunter guilds in the Asura Hell. The reason was simple, the guild possessed eight members known as the red feathers among their upper echelons.

Each of these red feathers was a strong Extraordinary, a person who awakened to supernatural powers due to the explosion of the home planet of human civilization, Earth.

Added to that, they possessed two other members that appeared on the Asura ranking.

Their great elder, Vermilion Sword, and their guild leader Phœnix Rain. Together, they formed an invincible duo of peerless and beautiful experts.

Isakar never tough that someone like that will require his services?

It is only after saying these words that he felt embarrassed, she was after all the guild leader of Red Tail, what was so strange with her being in one of their guest rooms?

But the purple-haired did not dwell on his reaction for long, she just smiled, exposing her white teeth under her red lips.

She looked like a woman in her twenties. But her true age remained unknown, It was one of the most well-guarded secrets by the Red Tails.

" where is Miss Hall, I came here thinking that I could meet her," Isakar asked tentatively.

Just like him, Miss Hall was an immigrant from the Celestial Palaces. Although they were not that close, he felt more secure with her than with other people.

" Miss Hall, she is fine but she is busy doing something else today.

Perhaps, you do not know, but she was an intermediary that I use to rely upon when I assign troublesome tasks.

And I must admit it, I was satisfied by the way you handled them" Phœnic Rain said with a smile.

" It is only natural when doing a job, I always try my hardest" Isakar said without modesty.

He was not that surprised, he knew for long that Hall was just an intermediary, he was only unaware of the person behind her. The tasks that she gave him were too difficult and well paid after all. It was only better to get things at their source. He could only get more money that way.

" I have a proposition for you and hope that you will agree," Phoenix Rain said.

" I can do anything as long as it is not an assassination and that it is well paid," Isakar said seriously while showing a businessman smile.

Many hunters will boast like that to their employers, but Isakar felt that he was perhaps the only person who could say it truthfully. Apart from assassinations who were too troublesome because of the aftermath, he dared to do anything.

" in this case. I will be frank with you! M. Venom Master or rather, Mr. Isakar, I hope that you will join me.

I need your Extraordinary powers" she said seriously.

 

Isakar was not surprised because she knew his real name. Despite all the precautions that he took, some amazing people could still find out the truth. It was easy to guess that his name Poison Master was a moniker after all. He had other identities apart from that, Tommy, Black, Du Ren, Han...

He was shocked because she knew that he was extraordinary. He tried his hardest all this time to keep it secret. Spending a huge amount of money, and it was for nothing?

Seeing his expression, Phoenix Rain started to talk.

" Do not feel that surprised. It was easy to guess that you were Awakened. Your task completion rate was incredible and last year you eliminated an entire guild by yourself.

Even though there were not any extraordinary among their ranks, thank to the drugs that they consumed and the training that they went through, these hunters were still far stronger than ordinary humans.

The only explanation for their defeat was you being extraordinary.

I was not sure until I gave you the task to kill the silver giant that was about to mutate. An ordinary human could not pierce through Its defense, but for someone like you, It was just a lamb waiting to be slaughtered.

You are worthy of your moniker, Poison Master."

Phoenix Rain only stopped after a while, she showed her beautiful right arm signaling Him to look at it.

Naturally, He saw an inscription or rather a runic symbol. It looked like three triangles were knocked together. It was the Valknot, the symbol first that appeared on every awakened earth warrior after the destruction After the destruction of their home planet.

" I am not planning to threaten you using your identity, Asura Hell is a place with a rather lax regulation after all.

What I am trying to give you is a chance to obtain even greater powers.

I need you in my team that will participate in the counterattack plan against the invader.

Do you want to fight against the sorcerers?

 

0