Chapter5- Asura key
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Isakar crawled difficulty inside the dark passageway. At regular intervals, he could feel the walls tightening and squirming around him, making it difficult to move forward.

There were many hidden passages like that in Asura Hell. One year ago, Isakar found a tumor-like ball inside the body of monsters.

These ball-shaped objects were called Asura's Key, despite their fearsome names, these keys only provided Assurance when fleeing or when moving unnoticed, making it possible to move inside the blood vessels of the monster spaceship.

Isakar could already feel a sticky liquid seeping inside his clothes through the opening.

The smell around him was also heart-wrenching.

Isakar was familiar with this way of moving. While gripping tightly onto the Asura Key, he could feel the stone beating like a heart and heat up inside his hands.

The former means that he was moving in the right direction, and the second that he was getting closer to his place.

 

There was a story, of people getting lost inside the vessels of this monster spaceship until they died. It even happened to Isakar, thankfully he managed to find his way after five days of search.

It has been 2 hours since Isakar entered the passageway, and he could already feel the hotness of the stone getting unbearable.

With great familiarity, he extended his hand in front of him.

The wall surface in front of him expended, showing a metallic surface in front of him.

Isakar searched for a while and found a hole where he placed his hand. When he finished accomplishing these tasks, the metallic door finally opened from both sides so that he could enter inside.

Isakar has splurged a great amount of money to get this place. He had constructed it all by himself and no one aside from him knew where it was.

Somewhere, in the not so spacious warehouse, there were well-ranged racks full Of weapons. On another rack, were a variety of devices. There was also a bookshelf with a collection of books from before the apocalypse. There were some magazines with licensed content on them.

In the most week-kept place, there was a shelf with many well ranged and conserved miscellaneous objects, from an old radio to a phone.

Most of these things could not be used because they were just too old to work properly.

 

Further inside there were Seven cages, there were animals chained inside, with strange devices attached to their neck. This animal looked hideous and hardly different from everything seen on earth.

They were also stronger and crueler most of the time. Isakar had them sedated most of the time, that is why they were lying weakly on the floor.

They were his living sacrifice. Thanks to Isakar ability he could not die as long that he had the blood of a living being in his system, Even when he received a fatal injury. The living being, who was the owner of the blood on his system will be the one to die.

There was a device inside, Isakar body that could inject a vial of blood into his system when he was close to death or if he just wished it.

 

Isakar examined everything around him, making sure that there was nothing strange before inputting the ship that the guild leader Phoenix Rain had given him inside his watch.

He had already made sure that he could not be tracked through it.

He was very curious about these awakened from before the apocalypse.

0