Prologue I
263 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

_In the beginning there was nothing, 

Then God created Heaven and Earth.

So they say….

***

"Madame, Your Highness Your brother is here to see you."

"Brother?"

"You mean Devira? We haven't spoken since the moment we came to being."

"Let Him in, but be weary of his actions."

 

"Sisterrr it's been yearsss, the pleasure is all yours "

"What do you want Devira?"

"You see sister Thea, I have this problem that's been bothering me for centuries now." Devira smiles slyly.

"How does this relate to me, is there something you require from me?"

"No sisterr you are quite mistaken."

"I haven't come here looking for something, I've come here to get rid of something."

"What? Speak clearer what is it you want from me!?"

"Simple sister, to change the Universe."

"This universe has existed far too long with two forces balancing it, I have grown tired of watching you and your 'light' disrupt the natural flow of the universe, that is me, I think its time for a change."

"What!  what manner of fuckery you speak!", Thea shouts aggressively.

"We Gods exist to balance this universe one cannot rule what is light without darkness and darkness without light, even if you did try to kill me, we are unable to destroy each other."

"Sister you don't understand I'm not here to kill you, I'm here to fix you."

[As if on que a massive wave of shadow demons appears from Devira's Shadow]

"You have two choices Sister merge with me Or join me, as You said, we can’t kill each other so the there is only one way to fix our universe."

 

"Sire we can't hold up much longer!"

Thea, raises her hands, "Alright Devira, you've left me no choice."

 

"Isn't that......, A Universe Level Spell, Restrain herr!" Devira yells.

"Brother, You've won but also Lost" Thea Lets out a massive wave of energy.

 

***

Prologue End.

3