Chapter 25: Apologies all Around
179 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

David's breath brushed against her ear as his hands moved across her body. His touch was gentle, but she could sense an indication of strength buried just beneath the surface.

His rock-hard cock continued to throb within her as he enjoyed the sensation of both; running his hands across her supple body and his cock being enveloped within her vaginal walls.

As his hands drifted across her body, Aurelia continued to wrap one arm around his neck. She stretched her other hand downwards and used her index and ring fingers to spread her vaginal lips while her middle finger began to rub her exposed clitoris.

Her brows furrowed softly as she closed her eyes and gave herself over to the pleasure.

At that moment David suddenly shifted his center of gravity and began to make small movements with his waist, once more thrusting in and out of her.

"Mmhhh..." The tone of her moans changed as she bit down on her lower lip. 

Her nails bit down into the back of his neck as she continued to rub against her cave entrance with her other hand.

David wrapped her securely in his embrace as he continued to thrust into her.

A sense of pressure once more built at the base of his cock as sex fluids continued to leak down her inner thighs.

The both of them soon climaxed for the second time as she arched against his chest and he once more released Divinity into her body through her womb.

David's cock began to soften as he spoke softly beside her ear, "We have to go, Erena and the others appear to be waiting for us."

"En." Aurelia nodded in understanding with some disappointment in her eyes.

The two of them untangled their bodies as Mana surged over from their surroundings and formed clothes identical to those they wore before.

The both of them then departed David's Mental World.

***

After David's Anima returned to his body he slowly opened his eyes. 

He looked around to take stock of his immediate surroundings, noting that the ambient Mana had thinned significantly as a result of it being absorbed into his Body during the previous evolutions of his Soul and Anima.

At that moment the Golden Sword once more released a blinding light as it rose to hover in the air a few feet away from him.

When the light faded a small, golden-colored dragon, releasing a metallic luster appeared in place of the sword as Aurelia took on a new form.

Her form was the perfect fusion between Eastern and Western dragons; possessing a graceful and majestic beauty.

She possessed a pair of intricate horns possessing a delicate beauty. They possessed a crystal-like texture and were the same clear blue color as her eyes.

She locked eyes with him as she hovered in the air momentarily before she suddenly lunged forwards and landed on his shoulder.

David rose to his feet before he walked towards the cave entrance.

Standing on the cliff beyond were Erena, Maya, and Akame.

As he exited the cave Maya and Akame stepped forward and bowed as they spoke simultaneously, "We wish to sincerely thank you for helping the Young Mistress heal her past wounds and regain her freedom."

As they rose back up he took note of their apologetic and thankful expressions as Maya continued on; "We also wish to apologize for our originally antagonistic actions. But as you now know protecting the Young Mistress remains our foremost duty and wish."

David released a mirthful smile and reciprocated their bow before he spoke, "Don't worry about any of that, she is now a member of my Household and; a part of my family. As people who she considers family, you are also family to me. And in the spirit of apologizing, I wish to say I am sorry to not only the two of you but all of the Dungeon's inhabitants. In our previous battle, I seem to have let my desire for a good fight get the better of me."

After he spoke any trace of animosity the two of them had remaining was wiped away as they once more bowed their heads in deference as they releases small laughs.

Akane spoke, "Believe me as Dragons; a species notoriously known for our urge to engage in fights to the death, we understand where you are coming from."

At this moment Erena stepped forward and indicated to Aurelia as she spoke, "Am I correct to assume this is Aurelia?"

As her mind had linked with David's she was aware of his original intention of using his blood to Awaken Aurelia's Anima.

She could also sense a connection between herself and Aurelia through David.

These two factors in conjunction allowed her to come two the conclusion that the golden dragon laying across David's shoulders was Aurelia.

"Yes, you are correct in assuming such." David nodded in confirmation.

Aurelia herself had been looking upon the three women with a gaze of curiosity.

Maya and Akame had also taken note of her presence on David's shoulder when he first exited the cave. But, they had put aside their own curiosity towards her identity so that they may first thank David for his prior actions in regard to Erena and apologize for their own violent actions.

Now as Ereshkigal spoke up they once more turned their attention to Aurelia.

As the three women turned their gazes upon her Aurelia's voice resounded in their minds.

"Hello, I am Aurelia. I serve as both a Divine Armament and Companion for David. It is nice to meet the three of you."

Erena released a bright smile as she cupped her hands respectfully and spoke; "As it is to meet you. I am Erena and these are my companions Maya and Akame."

Maya and Akame who stood at her sides nodded in greeting as they cupped their hands as well.

Aurelia nodded toward them in reciprocation.

David gave a casual smile and looked toward Erena as he spoke; "Now that introductions are out of the way; are you ready to begin?"

"I am." Determination filled Erena's eyes as she nodded her head in affirmation.

"Good; then let's do it." 

David unfurled his wings and launched himself into the air with a single flap.

Maya did the same as pairs of black and azure colored dragon wings extended from the backs of Akane and Erena as well and the three of them took flight after him.

***

After a brief flight, the four of them descended to the ground before the giant mountain located at the Dungeon's center.

When Erena's Bloodlines had originally come into conflict her Internal World had undergone a major transformation to become something that was a fusion between both a Dungeon and an Internal World.

This transformation was something similar to a permanent Manifestation of an Internal World. But, it had also led to the sealing of her World Tree which represented her Authority, and the creation of various Realm Gates that led into what should have originally been an enclosed space with her as its only outlet. 

After she joined David's Household and her Bloodlines had undergone the process of fusing she gained both the individual strength and the Authority required to unseal her World Tree.

Erena approached the foot of the mountain alone, where she then bent down, pressed her palms against the ground, and closed her eyes in concentration.

Her horns once more appeared atop her head and ripples of azure light began to spread outwards encompassing the entire Dungeon.

The Divine Edicts that previously managed the Dungeon before David's appearance once more began to move as the light rippled outwards; struggling against both the Heavenly Will and David's own will which suppressed them.

They Manifested in the sky above and began to slowly rotate releasing rays of Azure colored light as the ambient Mana and Origin Qi were rapidly sucked away.

As a result of David's Inherent Abilities; when Erena attempted to exercise her original Authority over the Dungeon and Awaken her World Tree the world immediately moved to interfere.

At that moment a single golden-colored Divine Edict rose upwards from the ground and seemed to oppose those already in the sky.

An oppressive aura suddenly engulfed the Dungeon as space seemed to freeze and cracks formed in the air.

After the golden Divine Edict appeared, David suddenly raised his hands upwards and released golden rays of Divinity from his palms that surged into the Divine Edict.

As his Divinity flowed into the Divine Edict David comprehended his seventh Inherent Ability; Bequeathment.

This Inherent Ability allowed him to grant control over any section of the Three Realms he had imprinted with his Divinity to any member of his Household.

The golden Divine Edict paused before suddenly descending back to the ground and sinking into the depths of the earth.

David lowered his hands after the Divine Edict disappeared from view and watched on as the pressure engulfing the Dungeon dissipated and azure wisps of light rose upwards from the ground.

Announcement
Hey guys it's Azu here,

I am sorry about how late this chapter is.

Anyways I really just wanted to let you know that a will be taking a break from posting chapters for a week or so, so I can focus my attention on some other things without feeling rushed.

As always stop by my Discord Server if you get a chance; https://discord.gg/JDVN5PC .

Azu out!

5