Ivankov Aslan: the biggest killer is dead
115 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

HAHAHAHAHA

A man with a beard and gray hair would laugh, he was sixty-five years old and was kneeling before a vast group of people whose it would be impossible to count how many would be on the spot with the human gaze.

This man was Ivankov of Aslam, the greatest killer on earth, he decimated several mafias and killed the greatest bandits in the world, among them were corrupting people, bandits who were never paid, among several others, plus the worst of rotten he ever handed over to the police, it was himself, he may have killed only those who were a people who were bad for the world, plus this did not justify his massacre, killing so many people who could fill a small country with their bodies.

And after finishing the last of the Rotten of humanity, he posted a video on the Internet and opened a livestream showing the place he was holding a poster that said, " I'll just stay like this I'm stuck, the world will enter a new era and I'm the last obstacle for her to start, come and get me the first to arrive will have the honor of stopping

The audience of "kill this bastard" spoke.

"This filthy killer," a small group of women in the audience spoke

"Idiots! He saved the world how dare you talk to him so " a mixed group of girls and boys spoke

"Kill soon "

"Do not kill the one who will protect the world "

A fight happened on one side of the audience that everyone wanted Ivankov to be killed on the other side, they wanted to save him with the protest that he was the Savior of the world, something he never thought about, since he knows that the real villain of this place would be him.

Then the quarrel that was happening did not make him happy, if he remained alive the world would remain rotten and now he would have nothing more to do and looking at this whole situation Ivankov laughed and spoke loudly so that so many people could hear him.

"Today I die and not to anything that no one can do, more if the world falls into darkness again my heirs will take care of cleaning the world again and this cycle will be restarted "

No one believed his words until when Ivankov blinked and all the windows of an empty building were destroyed by several shots and from the sky thousands of hundred dollar hundred-dollar bills fell causing a riot with all the people fighting over who would take the most money.

"Take all this and from yourselves, this is the money that was stolen from you and I just gave it back "

Ivankov broke his handcuffs, looking at the police officer behind him.

"Kill me now, and take advantage of the confusion to flee, for those who wanted to save me also want to kill you."

It is as Ivankov asked the police officer, pointed his gun at his head and made an immense hole in the middle of his forehead, killing him instantly.

After killing Ivankov the police officer threw the gun away and fled removing his uniform, went into a costume shop to buy the first, he saw flee as far as possible, will resign when they find out that he killed Ivankov anyway is fled the scene instead of calming the public equally to all his partners who were working together with him that day.

Ivankov, who should be dead, hears an unknown voice speaking words he could not understand. It seemed to be another language that sweated like "VravsmJpagavOagankaba"

And when he opened his eyes, he would see his fist which would now be twelve times the size of a normal fist and not only that, but would also be made of mud and would go through the skull of a huge wolf with a circle of fire around his neck.

Ivankov, understanding nothing, lost consciousness again when he heard the same phrase from before, only that he had now been told back to front that was what he understood before losing his consciousness.

When Ivankov regained consciousness, I looked down and realized that he was in the middle of a pile of corpses of twenty-five huge Wolves who had blue coat and a circle of fire around his neck, the coloring of the flame was black, showing that he would be killed, if he were alive he would be in the pattern of colors that flames

I should be dead. Would it be an illusion caused by my brain?

Ivankov spoke trying to find an answer to what was happening, because suddenly he transported from the place where the death occurred, to a forest, apparently with no one and with a body of a creature that had never seen before, even if it looked normal wolf that would be an animal that Ivankov had a great hurry these wolves would certainly be something

And it was with this thought that he realized what had happened, he had reincarnated and what he is seeing now is just an illusion caused by the transition of his soul leaving one body to another.

This was what he thought, because the truth is harder to understand. He had reincarnated in the body of a golem, a creature without soul, intelligence or free will.

Take him from a world where he was a slave to his desire to make a better world, no matter what he would have to do to achieve that result, to another that now has a life of complete servitude for a single person.

This person who was afraid to see that a golem he summoned could speak and represent a second soul in his body a powerful soul, which in a few seconds swallowed the original, the one who brought up this golem body, passing possession of the body to this soul, the soul of Ivankov.

Now under the control of a black elf, who threw his weapons away, becoming hypnotized by the power his golem would have, Ivankov had just become the only golem in the entire history of the universe to have a conscience.

And in an act of pure ecstasy, the black elf shouted, " Who Am I? "asking directly to Ivankov, who answered him.

 

I don't even know who I am. How will I know who you are?

This response shocked the black elf, realizing that his greatest creation could be, which would cause his destruction if left unchecked.

4