My plans for “Earth’s Army In Another World” and “Why Are The Demon Lord And Hero Friends!?”
900 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi guys, it's me.

Also, it's my birthday today!

That being said, I've decided to share with all of you guys on Scribblehub, Royalroad, and Webnovel where the future of these two novels are going.

There's a definite probability that Why Are The Demon Lord And Hero Friends is going to get a rewrite and be posted as a completely new story. The story let's me more or less express my craving for a true high fantasy story and I can connect with those characters and really get into the plot, so I've decided to write till around chapter 50 and then do a complete rewrite. This is why my patreon, until then, will not have advance chapters because the whole book is going to get a rewrite to change the issues that plague the novel. I believe that this story will be lighthearted in the right places and intense in others, the ideal story that balances action, comedy, and romance where I can truly make it my picture perfect story.

Now we move on to Earth's Army In Another World. This story is sort of like an arcade, so many different elements put into one place to put out a truly bizarre and crazy story of a bunch of countries in a completely foreign world. If the story above is my deep, picture perfect story, then this story would be my fantasy outlet blended with my militaristic intrigue. This story has a lot of real life facts, so this makes setting the setting and background less important when compared to the fact checking and rooted in reality. My patreon will probably have early chapters of this story as I do not believe it will ever need a rewrite.

So, we've got two completely different stories and yet I'm writing both of them with ideas to spare. Earth's Army In Another World would probably take longer to write than Why Are The Demon Lord And Hero Friends since there are so many more things that can be explored in that story, while I'll do more research for the other story. 

I want to say a thank you to everyone that has provided support and recognition to my stories, I hope that from here on out everyone will continue to enjoy my stories just the same and help support me throughout this whole journey.

Thanks you!

W.O.V

15