Spitting on people is fun
1.1k 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I reached the cafeteria, I noticed Genos waving at me from a table. Walking towards it, I pulled a chair and sat.

I was not the only guy sitting at the table. Aside from me. Charanko and Deku too were sitting. Charanko was stuffing his mouth with bananas while his face was covered with bandages while Deku was eating some broccoli.

I looked at Charanko with a disgusted expression. The wanker was truly eating the bananas as of giving a blowjob to them.

I tilted my head to look at Deku and smiled.

"Hello. I didn't introduce myself to you. My name is Miki Etrama Di Nava. You can call me Miki."

Deku smiled back and said in a timid but jolly way.

"It is n-nice to meet you Miki-san. My name is M-midoriya Izuku. P-please call me I-Izuku."

I nodded. A well-mannered child, polite, and easy to talk to.

"Well then. I won't hesitate, Izuku. Do you have a dream?"

Izuku bobbed his head up and down vigorously similar to an excited child, the next second his expression turned timid.

"My d-dream is to b-become a hero."

I pretended to contemplate and did a final nod. Dreams are called dreams for a reason. Giving out a kind smile in his direction I said.

"I have faith that you can become a hero."

His eyes widened and tears filled up in them. Poor sod. Except for me, no one must have told him that he can become a hero. Even All Might told him that he couldn't become one.

I am not lying though. Heroes can be villains to others while villains can be heroes to others. It all depends on the perspective.

Izuku Midoriya, Deku. He will be a hero to me and a villain to my enemies. I will make sure of that. Soon he will be my lackey.

After all my ultimate goal is to get [One For All] from Izuku.

He looked at me with a curious gaze hiding his embarrassment and asked.

"W-what is your d-dream, M-Miki-san?"

Hmmm? A smile crept onto my face. My goal, if I have a second chance in life that too with powers. Then this is the goal I want. 

A happy harem life while humiliating others.

To have that I need to be strong, even above the pinnacle. Higher than the Gods and whatever existence there is.

After all, if I can't protect my own woman and can't even humiliate some higher existence I would feel quite sad.

"My goal is to reach the Pinnacle and then exceed it."

Deku's face struck realization and he stared at me with admiration. He then bobbed his head once again.

"I w-wish you luck on your j-journey."

I nodded and replied kindly.

"Likewise."

"Hmph!" A snort came out of nowhere.

I tilted my head to look at a man with a delinquent haircut. My eyebrows subconsciously rose as I started to evaluate his power.

Mamoru Takamura.

After a second I looked away from him. He was just an ant. Not worth my time.

Apparently the deliquescent got offended by that action. He walked up to me and grabbed me by the collar.

He looked at me with a haughty expression and clicked his tongue.

"You are just a pretty face, a stain on your grandfather's image."

I simply stared at him dead in the eye. My eyes were cold and intent, if he has ever killed someone he would have realized that the aura around me was one full of slaughter.

"At least my face is pretty unlike you who looks like a character from a gay doujin with a dildo for a haircut."

His expression was astounded and I very much enjoyed it. Slowly anger filled in his visage as he grew livid.

"You.....!!!!"

He punched me in my face. This is what I wanted. It was a pity that the punch felt like a mosquito bite and that not even a trickle of blood flowed from it.

My head looked down and ny hair covered my face. The entire hall grew quiet and everyone stared at us. It seems that I had now become an everyday drama for these guys.

I lifted my head slowly and looked at him dead in the eye, emotionless. A slight smile crinkled on the corner of my mouth.

*Pft!*

I spat on his face with my saliva. Although I wanted to spit blood on the face like a classic shounen edgy character, unfortunately, I couldn't because not even a trickle of blood flowed from my mouth.

This guy is just too weak.

Sed life. 

Apparently, my spit entered his eye and now it was burning hence he naturally let me down. I sat back on my chair as Genos repeatedly inquired if I needed ice.

I didn't reply to Genos and simply made the coldest stare I could and looked down at Mamoru who was crawling on the floor for his eye.

This would probably give him trauma and he would never be able to step back in the boxing ring ever again. An inherent fear towards me will be born.

Every time he closes his eyes, he will see my eyes as if crushing the deepest part of his soul. His life is practically over. Unless he defeats me, he will never be able to overcome the trauma and we all know that him defeating me is probably a 0.69420% chance.

I snapped my fingers and directed at Genos. He took the peels of banana that Charanko was eating and placed it on Takamura's head.

I nodded to myself and looked at Mamoru Takamura as if I was God and he was a Dog.

"Your friends must feel embarrassed to be near you."

He looked at me with an even angry expression. At this point, I felt that he would explore like a volcano. 

Normally Takamura is a chill yet arrogant pervert guy and this is what I wanted, bringing people like him down to my feet.

Deku near me felt a bit sorry for him but it was time for him to know that this was normal or soon would become normal for him.

Charanko suddenly closed his nose with his fingers, it seems that he was getting a sneeze. 

Following him, everyone at our table did the same and following us, everyone in the cafeteria except for Takamura did the same.

I sighed. Hence the misunderstanding continued. I took this opportunity to ny advantage.

"The dog must have farted."

I stood up from the table and following me everyone stood up. Although it was false, all were enjoying the drama and wanted to continue except for Takamura's friend and others who were just finding this annoying.

I tilted my head to look at my lackeys.

"Let's go. There is a great coffee stall called Anteiku."

24