The National Round Commences!
443 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hmmmmmm....

Hmmmmmmmm

Hmmmmmmmmmm

I opened one eye and looked at the clock in front of me.

"It is 12:50 pm."

In ten minutes, the National God of Highschool tournament will begin. The funny thing is that I don't even know who my team members are and which team I am supposed to fight.

All I know is that the tournament will begin in ten minutes.

Now a sane person will ask me... why I was not aware of this.

There are two answers to this question. One being that I was too busy being a pervert or a chunni and the other being that I was kicked out of my house lol.

Actually... I destroyed the house and then I was kicked out of the new house.

Apparently, my family didn't want a psycho to live with them. What fucking bullshit and said that I have to learn to fend off alone as a punishment.

That is still not going to change the inner young master in me!

"Good girl Jabami! You are washing the plates well!"

The girl turned back and licked her lips looking at me. She was currently dressed in an apron and was naked from the inside except for wearing heels and my karate black belt across her waist.

I nodded looking at her hourglass figure with appreciation. She was definitely beautiful and sexy. Nothing is a better view than seeing a naked woman's ass and boobs jiggling in an apron.

It is even better when they are wearing your karate belt. My fetishes are a bit freaky and weird but they are quite hot I like to think.

"Now now if you are done then come and get your reward."

She purred a bit and arranged all the plates and spoons properly near the sink before closing the tap.

"Yes, master. Let me suck your delicious lollipop."

Each step she took made her ass jiggle as her hips turned.

Although as easy it can get, I am never interested in making something easy.

I quickly got up with a tent in my pajamas and rushed towards the heater and placed it under the table.

After doing that I put a heavy blanket on top of the table.

Then- I smiled.

Looking towards Jabami I spoke.

"Hachi. To get your reward you need to be underneath the table."

Jabami Yumeko was surprised but she did her best to hide it. Rubbing her legs together she bit her lips as a liquid passed through her pussy... making the karate belt a bit wet from where it is tied.

She looked towards the table with little hearts in her eyes and eventually started to crawl to get underneath it.

I grinned and switched on the heater and quickly put my legs underneath the table. Relaxing my upper body, I let Jabami take care of my lower body.

*Squelch!* *Squelch!*

Her head bobbed up and down as she deepthroated me. Meanwhile, I inserted my leg near her vagina and started to use my toe to give her a good finger fuck.

This is LIFE.

*Tick...tock...tick...tock...*

Tilting, I squinted my eyes and looked at the clock.

1 minute left to 1'o'clock.

As much as I enjoyed this...

"I have to go."

Getting up from the table, I quickly removed my pyjamas entirely and was completely naked now.

"Huh?! Master where are you going I haven't finished you off yet!"

I half tilted to look at her and gave her a lopsided smile.

"I am late."

"Huh?" Jabami stared at my back as the distance between us increased. My eyes were dead serious and no smile could be seen on my visage.

Time to....

..go for a bath.

~

"Why is he not here yet?" Medaka spoke with a worried expression on her visage.

Kirukiru Amou beside Medaka shrugged. Her face was stock but anyone who knew her personally could tell that she was feeling anxious as well.

The top three finishers of the Tokyo Region had to form a team and high with people from the other regions in Japan. That was the National round of the God of Highschool Tournament.

The top three finishers of the Tokyo branch were Kirukiru Amou, Medaka Kurokami, and Navah Etrama Di Miki.

Kirukiru Amou crushed all her opponents and even defeated Baki Hanma who was her opponent in the Regional Round. 

It was quite hard but she was able to do it and in between the fight even upgraded her own abilities, the same went for Baki as he awakened his Demon Back but still lost.

As for Medaka... she had to fight her childhood friend. Zenkichi Hitoyoshi. Once again like always he lost to her and that is how Medaka progressed to the National Round.

While in the case of Miki, he defeated Mamoru Takamura and was missing from the stadium at the current moment.

Medaka turned to look at Kirukiru Amou and spoke.

"Will you go first or should I go?"

Kirukiru looked at the team across from them as they discussed their strategic plan.

A sigh escaped her mouth. Medaka looked shocked at this. She had tried a lot to speak with Amou but she always ignored her, this was the first time that she had ever gotten a reaction out of her.

"I guess I have no other option." She stepped forward and calmly walked towards the stadium.

Kirukiru had no other option but to win because if she did not then they would lose by default if Miki didnt arrive on time.

Meanwhile, Sayaka Katahara announced in her mic.

"It seems that both teams have chosen to send a person!!!"

Then Present Mic spoke at the top of his lungs.

"KIRUKIRU AMOU VERSUS YOKO KURAMA!!!!"

Then both Present Mic and Sayaka Katahara spoke in the mic.

"LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!!!!"

Medaka who was looking in the distance clenched her palms tightly. It wasn't that she didn't trust Kirukiru Amou but just that compared to her Kirukiru was just too weak.

If she lost or tied then they would lose by default counting the fact that Medaka was sure that she would win the next round.

In the end, it would all matter in the third round. What she was doing was just stalling for time.

Medaka loosened her fists and shook her head. She had to be optimistic. A smile appeared on her face as she cheered for her teammate.

She did not like to lose not surprising since she had never really lost at anything.

Even she knew that everything eventually depended on-

"I hope you cum fast Navah Etrama Di Miki."

13