Dragon of the Darkness Flame
320 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Hiei POV]

My name is Hiei and I love wanki- acting cool. Do you want to know how I do that? Easy peazy I just wear black clothes as if some golddigger's rich papa husbando died and close my eyes and stand in a corner in a pose.

Now now now if only being cool was this easy. Coolness is a talent, it is something you are born with but luckily can also be cultivated.

Even I the great myself was not born cool, instead, an old man taught me how to be 'kakui' in exchange for me giving him a 'massage'.

I still remember those youthful days *sniff* *sniff*.  He was the one who gave me the legendary technique.

[Dragon of the Blackest Flame.]

Anyways, the reason why I came to this tournament was to show off my coolness.

In front of me was a man in black with white, brown, and black hair. Does he really think that he is cool?! Ptui! Peasant! He can not see Mt.Tai.

Time to show him what real coolness is. 

~

A heavy wind passed and ruffled my hair, a leaf floated in the air and a carbuncle rolled across the stadium.

A great tension presided over the entire area. Everyone in the audience glared at the two figures on the fighting stage that were silent.

One of them, a shorty, stood straight, his eyes closed.

The other..... was adjusting his d-dick?

Wtf in oinkchan's name is going on?!

~

Arggghhh!! I knew it! I shouldn't have been greedy and asked for a dick too big. It is so fucking uncomfortable. 

The worst part is that I have been living alone without money cuz of the recent house-destroying endeavor that took place due to which I got kicked out by my grandpa.

Sigh

Fuck it.

Good, I can control the size of my dick through blood manipulation but it's hard to do so when there are so many hot women in this stadium.

I can not help but want to make my dick as big as possible so that all the females in the stadium can fap to me while sitting beside their boyfriends and hubbies.

Anyways...

Time to beat the original edgy chunni character which has inspired thousands if not millions mangakas to draw edgy characters in mangas and animes. For eg- Sasgay Uchiah

"Hiei right? I have a question for you."

Hiei did not open his eye, probably ignoring me on purpose to act cooler.

Heh. This makes my plan even better.

"Are you fatherless? I mean you do not have a surname."

Hiei's eyebrows twitched and he opened his eye. 

Then-

He disappeared and appeared behind my back. Instantly I lowered my head and dodged his roundhouse kick. 

Somersaulting in the air, a sigh escaped my mouth. I really want to drink some orange juice.

Hiei frowned on the ground and jumped in the air dashing towards me like a rocket.

*Ching!*

A knife escaped from his sleeves as he swiped it near my stomach. However before he could do that, I twirled in the air and pushed his face forward with my palm wide open, and slapped his nose.

*BOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!*

Debris floated in the air as Hiei crashed into the stadium. 

He was paralyzed completely unable to move. Of course, he was.... after all, I infused my grandpa's martial art and one for all together mixed along with the telekinetic pressure I am putting on him right now.

What I did to him was probably the biggest insult he has ever gotten in a fight.

You can hit a guy anywhere.... even in the nuts.... however when a guy is slapped... not on the cheeks but rather the bare fucking face.... it is a legendary fucking insult.

The anger a person feels when slapped like that...  is immeasurable.

Right now Hiei must be the angriest he has ever been in his life, to someone like him. An arrogant, edgy, chunni guy.... this should be something too much embarrassing.

I call this slap technique of mine.

[Physical Face Slap]

WHAT AN AMAZING NAME I AM A FANTASTICO SUPER TEREFICCO GENIUS

Hiei closed his eyes, seemingly trying to calm himself probably. Does he really think I will let him become calm? An enemy is the weakest when he is angry.

"I heard you have a sister."

This was probably the last straw.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM*

Somehow Hiei regained strength and was even able to get out of his paralyzed state. Now, this is what I call plot armor showing its work!!! 

My first opponent with true plot armor!

Suddenly he appeared right below me, his face full of anger as his third eye, the Jougan Eye had opened up.

Lol, this just proves that even if mother, sister, wife insults are used when one has no comeback.... they always work perfectly.

His sword almost slashed me, however, I was ready for the attack. As soon as it came closer I intercepted it with my finger filled with OFA power.

Immediately he let go of his sword and used one hand to twirl in midair like Itachi and grabbed my hand probably to crash my body into the ground.

Nevertheless, before he could do that I used that as an advantage and pulled his hand that was grabbing mine towards me and held his throat tightly, bringing his body close to mine.

I whispered in his ear.

"What a weakling."

*Crash!!!*

I banged his head into the stadium reducing it to rubble.

*Crash!!!*

Then again.

*Crash!!!*

Again.

*Crash!!!*

And...

*Crash!!!*

Again.

*Crash!!!*

And....

*Crash!!!*

Again.

*Crash!!!*

Until it was a bloody mess full of demon flesh.

*Crash!!!*

My eyes dimmed a bit as my smile grew larger and larger, I got up from the mess of a man and started to walk away.

Taking out a handkerchief from my pocket I wiped the blood off my hand.

I always carry them since I am a noble, who knows when I decide to snack upon some tasty human blood.

"N-not y-yet."

Huh?

I stopped midway, not turning back.

"N-not yet. I am not ddone."

Haizzzz I almost forgot this is the part where the plot shows its true power. 

Turning around slightly, I saw the bloodied three-eyed demon get up from the ground. 

His hair was falling on his face as he tried his best to walk but could only walk similar to a zombie- aka cliché protagonist when beaten up too much and is about to awaken a power or use his last resort.

Lifting his arm slightly, he muttered.

"Dragon.... of the Darkness FLAME!"

9