Chapter Eleven: Harem
430 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before either of the people who had come as visitors to the mansion had even realized what was going on, several hours had passed and dinner had been served. The two men shared the stories of their lives with Antonio, and he and his followers had listened respectfully, engaged meaningfully, and even shared stories of their own.

Night had come and the moon was high in the sky when the two visitors realized just how much time they had spent in the mansion that had once belonged to their old friends, and now belonged to their new friends. The two bid adieu to their new neighbors and swiftly departed to their own mansion, a much smaller but still quite lovely one, located a ways away from the massive manor they had spent their afternoon in. 

On their way home the two men would chat fondly about the young man they had met. They would share theories as to his true identity, and would conspiratorially discuss who they thought truly owned the mansion. Neither of the two men could really believe that Antonio was indeed the owner of the mansion, nor that he was some secret heir some mogul from Puerto Rico had kept hidden and spent lavishly on. Nevertheless, Antonio was indeed the owner of the mansion, though that was one of the few truths he had told the two men.

Following the departure of Jay and Blake the mansion itself began to quiet down. Antonio made clever usage of his abilities to effortlessly clean the entire place, taking advantage of the chance he had to practice utilizing his own potent powers in minor ways, and not just in massive, reality-altering ways as he had during his subtle announcement to the people of San Juan that the world was on the verge of changing, forever. 

Distantly, the people of San Juan were still reacting to and trying to make sense of the chaotic mess near Fort McCarrin. Scientists, soldiers, and nosy civilians alike, were studying the remains left behind in the wake of the arrival of the angels, and a number of secret government agencies tasked with the herculean task of keeping the supernatural under-wraps were also on-sight, coordinating both the recovery effort and the clean-up needed, in the wake of the single most disastrous sighting of demons in decades, despite the fact that not a single human had been hurt. That small miracle was due to both the intentions of Antonio, and the actions of the angels.

The mastermind behind the chaotic events in San Juan, Antonio himself, and the members of his cult who were with him had retired to various rooms throughout his enormous mansion. It was more than large enough to house the entirety of his principal cult. And at the moment Antonio was standing in the middle of his massive walk-in shower.


The water pouring onto me felt quite good. It was immensely warm, and hit me with enough force to feel pleasant on my skin. At the moment I was alone in the shower, but I could hear the soft sounds of Titania disrobing and almost certainly preparing herself for a chance for the two of us to spend some alone time together. 

Deep within myself, as the water poured onto me, I could feel that same presence that had informed me of my abilities, the voice that called itself the voice of my unconscious, began to stir. While it roused itself out of its silent stupor, I continued to clean myself, despite the fact that that action was totally unnecessary. I could make myself smell or look like anything I wanted, and I was totally immune to the effects of disease. That said, I continued to perform the ritual, finding a small amount of comfort in it. 

The voice of my unconscious self slowly began to speak to me. As it did I silently listened to it, curiously taking in everything it was telling me. 

“Good evening… ‘I’ see that you’ve been adapting to your powers quite well. But now, it is time for you to learn about the impact of your powers.” The voice told me, even as I began to lather my hair in scented shampoo. 

“One additional quality of yours that you have yet to utilize, and that is a potent one, is your ability to add people to your harem. You should change that.” The voice teased, before pausing for a single second, and then continuing to speak. 

“You are eternally ascending. Every attosecond that passes you become more handsome, more potent, than you had before. Even idle gestures made without active thought, subtly spoken words uttered from your lips, are already verging on incredibly beautiful. And in time your beauty, your attractivity, will become transcendent. That has consequences.” The voice explained, rather cryptically. 

“Beings at your level of power almost invariably have harems. And you, if you wish for it, could opt to not be an exception. With your attributes, even without utilizing your powers, you could ask just about anyone on Earth to join your harem and they’d be hard-pressed to say no.” The voice continued, sounding unusually proud. 

“If someone opts to accept your offer to join your harem, your nature as a Living God will cause them to gain the following powers immediately: meta-immortality, perfect form, and bliss. Each of those powers will operate a bit differently than they would for you.” The voice explained, obviously trying to persuade me to add someone to my harem. 

“The only power I mentioned that you may be somewhat familiar with is ‘Meta-immortality’. That is your power that makes you eternal and invincible on a metaphysical, conceptual, and abstract level. Anyone in your harem possesses a version of that power that will operate as long as you are alive. If you die, even by choosing to die, then they will join you, unless you’d not want them to.” The voice explained, which subtly reminded me that if I had wanted too I could die at any point, enter an afterlife, and just as easily come back to life and reenter the mortal portion of my universe. 

“The powers ‘Perfect Form’ and ‘Bliss’ are curious powers. With ‘Perfect Form’, in the way that it is granted to members of your harem, it is a potent power that makes those who possess supremely beautiful in ways that would be the most appealing to you, while attempting to keep them as still recognizably themselves as possible.” The voice began.

“Bliss makes them eternally, unshakably joyous, so long as they are acting in ways that they believe would please and honor you. It is a potent ability and is one that you can weave into your own aura, at intensities both lesser and greater than the intensity it would fill those who join your harem with. You can weave other emotions into the aura you can passively emanate at any time.” The voice continued, before adding that last part in, almost absentmindedly. 

It was while it was speaking that Titania entered the bathroom, fully naked and wandered over to the shower. She smiled as she opened the door into the walk-in part of the shower and allowed me to gaze at her body. 

Titania had a lithe body, with long, smooth legs. Her lower lips were elegant looking and hairless, and as I stared at them I wanted to go get better acquainted with them. Nevertheless I allowed my gaze to travel upwards, to her lightly muscular stomach, and then to her chest. Her breasts were small but larger than I had expected given her frame, and she began to approach me with a confident smirk on her face. Meanwhile, the voice in my head wasn’t actually done talking.

“Those you induct into your harem become protected by your powers. And in exchange they, willingly, become perfect brides, husbands, or any equivalent that most suits you. They become touched by your powers on an unconscious, conceptual level, and the sorts of personality traits you most value in a partner become parts of them. For instance, if your perfect partner were to be someone who was devoted to home-making, that’d become their passion. If your ideal partner were an outgoing busybody, they’d become that. Though you can also change that, at will.” The voice explained. 

“Your powers protect them, and in exchange they become devoted to you and your happiness. It is, in the eyes of the living gods of the past, an even, equal exchange, since you are making your brides, husbands, or partners as utterly immortal as you are.” The voice teased, though… It made a certain amount of sense, especially since there was leeway and freedom that a living god could utilize to ignore that part of our powers, if we wished.  

Her eyes and lips seemed to smolder with lust as she approached me. I could sense her desire, and as I sensed it I began to feel desire myself, which caused a certain… part of me to rise up and greet her. The titan-born princess smiled at me and giggled lightly as she approached me, drawing close and allowing me to reach out and touch her. 

“Hello Lord-Inheritor…” She whispered, seductively. Her voice was a gentle purr at the moment and every word she whispered made me want to pull her closer to me. 

“Hello Titania…” I replied, a soft smile on my own lips as I reacted to her presence. Her eyes wandered downwards, taking their time to explore more naked form, and to admire the muscles on the form I had chosen as my “True form”. 

“Lord-Inheritor… I see that my appearance here has awoken a part of you.” She teased, her voice now even more of a purr, or like silk on my skin. I knew, even as she spoke, how much she was enjoying this. 

“It has… Now what shall you do, to calm the part of me that has awoken?” I asked, my eyes filling with a soft, yet still detectable, passion. The woman giggled and she took a step closer to me, allowing a portion of the water that had been soaking me to begin to soak her. I watched as the water began to cling to her skin, and as one of her hands snaked forward and caught the part of me that her proximity to me had “Awoken”. 

I sighed in delight and shivered as Titania began to gently touch me, her dexterous fingers lovingly stroking my member. She watched me, pride and intensity in her gaze as she touched me, and as she teased me. I could tell how much she sincerely loved what she was doing, and the joy in her gaze was such that it was hard not to admire her for it. 

“Is that pleasing to you?” She asked, her desire for approval leaking out of her voice. I leaned back and sighed in delight, before nodding at the eager princess. I allowed her to do as she wished for a few minutes, enjoying the sensations she gave me as she began to experiment with her adroit massage, before I finally interrupted her. 

As I was beginning to near completion, to near what would surely be a rather explosive climax, I placed a hand on her shoulder and mentally bade her to stop. She looked up at me, sadly, but did as I told her, and so I turned my gaze to her naked body. 

“Titania… I have a question to ask you.” I began, before turning my gaze upwards towards her eyes. She gazed back at me, the intensity and fervor of her sincere desire to serve me and be loved by me plainly visibly in her gaze.

“I have learned of my ability to build a harem and I… I would like to ask you if you would like to be in my harem.” I asked, and as soon as her eyes lit up I chuckled and immediately began to speak again. 

“Doing so would change you. It would make you as invincible as I am, linking your lifeforce to mine, and also turn you into my perfect bride.” I cautioned, which only filled her eyes with even further delight. 

“Lord Lopez… That is my wish! That is what I want! It’s not only what I was raised to be, but what I, of my own volition and free-will, choose to be.” She explained, freely and sincerely. I smiled at her, and then began to glow, light and power filling me as I stared into her very soul, her own metaphysical and conceptual essence.

“Titania Van Kounter… Would you like to join my harem?” I asked, sincerely. As light began to touch the beautiful, joyous woman, she nodded happily at me.

“Yes… Yes I would.” She said, even as the light engulfed her.

7