PROLOGUE
528 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Amish I am the youngest son of Jean Yukline and Amelia Yukeline, I have a twin sister Sophia Yukline and she is what you call a prodigy.

I have a secret, That I am a reincarnated from the 21st century, I used to be an Engineer, and my cause of death-crushed by a towed truck which was being transported by a crane and due to its electromagnet malfunctioning It fell right on top of me.

And I swear I saw the ISEKIED company written on the number plate of the truck.

And for your information, I don't have any cheat in another world. For any intent and purpose I am a normal guy but with an archmage for parents and a sister with very high potential in magic as she has very high mana capacity from birth.

The world I am currently in is called ADELLE.

And this world has too many gods and races. First is your humans they mostly worship Sun Goddess Solaris who is depicted as the goddess of valor with golden hair.

Then we have elves, they are divided mainly into two tribes forest elf who mostly worship the Goddess of life Isis who gifted them with World tree, and dark elves who mostly worship Moon goddess Selene also known as the mother of spirits.

Next, we have dwarves, they are shorter in height but very muscular, their base strength much higher compare to other races and they are very dexterous with their hands they mostly worship the God of earth and craft Hephaestus. Due to this, they are very skilled craftsmen.

Next, we have your most elusive sea race they worship Poseidon. They also had a very big city established undersea named Atlantis. Very few people have ever visited it.

And then we have beastmens they are consist of many tribes such as tiger tribe, lion tribe, centaurs, rabbit folk, fox tribe and much more. They mostly worship the Goddess of beasts Silenus who can change into myriads of creatures.

Lastly, we have Demons, they also like beastmens have are constituting 72 tribes mainly headed by Baal, Paimon, Beleth, Purson, Asmodeus, Vine, Balam, Zagan, and Belial with the innate abilities to control monsters. They worship the Demonic goddess Ars Gotei.

We live in one big supercontinent.     

And If you are thinking How do I know these things it is because I am reading an encyclopedia right now. There has not been a major war in many years now, there have been many small scale skirmishes at borders but not much is divulged to the

public.

That's all for today.

9