MY PROJECT- TIMEPIECE
298 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been half a year since then Amish started hammering ingots to shape them into knives. Now he is able to make the intermediate grade knife with no problem, now to make a higher grade weapon one has to work very hard for which he has to become a professional or an elite level craftsman.

To make a higher grade weapon or an object one has to have a high level and skill levels respectively for which they have defeat monsters and collect materials themselves.

There are no changes in the life of the two twins Amish and Sophia, their daily routine is morning training at daybreak then there is breakfast where the whole family eats together after which a tutor comes and teaches Sophia about high society and Amelia teaches about magic. After six months Sophia level 12 elemental mage now she needs to defeat monsters to level up.

As for Amish after breakfast, he goes to learn under Master Duran as an apprentice. Amish is now a level 10 Engineer. Amish had changed from his previous scrawny look he gained some muscle here and there due to his knight and smith training.

He had gained another skill called 'PLANIMETRIA'[means-blueprint]. It helps him create blueprints of objects in 3D he want to create.

After the days work when Amish and Bavli were chilling by the counter of reception of the shop.

"Brother Bavli look what I made!"

Amish was very excited while he showed Bavli a book made of a few parchments. In it, there was the blueprint of a timepiece. which works by winding the timepiece, by turning a knob or key, stores energy in the mainspring by twisting the spiral tighter. The force of the mainspring then turns the clock's wheels as it unwinds, until the next winding is needed.

As Amish was explaining the inner workings of the timepiece to Bavli, Rumil came toward them with refreshment.

"What are you two talking about?"

"Mom look what Amish is showing me?"

"What is it?"

"It is a watch, Which works on the function of gears and spring you only need to power it with quartz crystals and small mana stone or you need to wind the timepiece by turning the knob or key."

"It is a very good invention if you make and sell this you can make a ton of money with it, right?" Rumil who saw the blueprint immediately saw value in it. Rumil who deals with customers all day long had a talent for money as she is the one who keeps tabs and controls all the money earned in the shop.

"What's the commotion?"Asked Duran who came back from the workshop at the back of the shop.

"Dear see this" Rumil said as she handed the book to Duran.

"Hmm, It is a revolutionary idea, How did you think of it?"

"Just a revolutionary idea at least praise me a little?"

Amish shamelessly asked to be praised after plagiarizing the idea from his previous life, but it can't be helped as he is the first one ever to create a purely mechanical object in this world.

"Praise, of course, I praised you right, it is not the first time I have seen such a thing"

"Huh! Don't lie"

Aish accused him of lying.

"I am not lying mechanical golem uses such parts in its creation. Now out with it"

"Oh! mechanical golems use such parts, as for idea I thought the Sundials we use or Hourglasses we use are too inefficient and fragile or pain in the ass to use."

"I understand from where you are coming, I don't know how many Hourglass I broke due to them being too fragile"

Duran nodded his head as he understood the pain.

"So, you are showing this to me what do you want?"

"I want a joint venture between your shop and me where I provide the blueprint and solve technical problems and your materials and manpower and expertise."

"So if we sell this how we will divide the profit between us?"

"Of course it will be 60-40"

"So who 60 and who 40," Asked Rumil with a crazy glint in her eyes as she is counting money in her mind.

Pressured from the Rumil was making Amish sweat and he understood he should not joke about money with her.

"Me 40 and you 60"

"Good good you understand, if not"

"What if not?"

"Want know?" Rumil asked while tilting her head.

Seeing acting her cute after such oppression every man in the room sweatdrop.

***************************************************************************************************************************

Amish is going home from the shop now while humming and skipping.

"My first project-TIMEPIECE"

6