CONGRATULATION & CLASS CONSTELLATION TEST
234 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-----3rd Person POV-----

Today was a mood of celebration in the Yukline household. Today both of the twins have completely reached a professional level.

Reaching a professional level means it is proof of being reliable.

And becoming a professional is seen as a sign of being an adult it also means facing the problems of adults.

After having dinner both the twins were called to the main office.

After opening the door they see their father working on something and he has silver reading glasses on.

"Father we are here!"

Sophia called out to Jean as soon as both of them entered the office.

"Ah! both of you are here. I wanted to talk to both of you and give you something. Since both of you have reached the level 20 mark here take this."

Saying that Jean passed a wooden box in front of the two. Sophia took the box and opened it. Inside the box were two white orbs but as soon as she picked one of the orbs the whiteness disappeared from it but a five-point diagram showed up with one of the points glowing like a star it is also known as a class constellation. Behind the constellation is the background of the universe with numerous stars twinkling in it.

Every person has diffrent constelation. Sophia's constellation looks like a witch's hat and Amish's constellation looks like Five gears.

"These are class orbs also known as constellation orbs. Tonight you two will take the test for the second class. Unlike first-class which you got to choose but from now on for your next classes both of you will be tested. If you fail then for that year you cannot take the class-up test again you have to wait for a year so both of you must not fail. There is also another thing you two will know it later but I will tell you now Number of time you fail the number of years increases for you next class up test."

"Dear, you don't have to tell them that they are my children of course they will pass with flying colors now go back to your room, both of you have a test tonight."

Amelia who also entered after them showed her confidence in both of her children.

""Goodnight mom""

""Goodnight Father""

""Sweet dreams""

After saying their greetings both of them went to their rooms.

"Are you worried?"

Amelia asked Jean.

"Yes I am worried, an uncommon class has difficult tests."

"Of course I know but you should believe in him, he showed his worth that he is not inferior to anyone. And we will see the result tomorrow. Believe in them they are our children."

Amelia consoled Jean while standing behind him and patting his shoulder while Jean was sitting at the main desk.

"Yes Amy"

***************************************************************************************************************************

Ever since both Amish and Sophia were born they were always together, before their birthday at 10 years old they did everything together, due to them having different main classes their frequency of doing things together decreased significantly but still they have only one room they did not ask for separate rooms.

They have one big queen-size bed at the center and one big closet and every other necessity are two in number.

Both of them were sleeping on the big bed. Both Amish and Sophia were nervous due to their first time taking the test for the class constellation.

"Hold my hand brother"

"Ok, nervous. I am very nervous sis."

Amish holds Sophia's hand. Her hands were full of sweat.

"Now I am ready brother, let us start the test."

Both of them have a class constellation orb in their hand. As if hearing their will to start test it responded and their vision turned black.

---------Amish's POV-------

"Huh! where am I?"

Everything had turned dark. Amish was unable to find Sophia near him.

Suddenly a screen opened in front of him.

                                You have the qualification for the Class test. To take the test choose the class you want to take the test of.

              1. blacksmith.

              2. scholar.

              3. Researcher.

              4. Industrial Mechanic.

'After these my choices, I can already do blacksmithing, My family has access to a lot of knowledge, I am not much of a researcher so the last choice it is.'

After contemplating for a while Amish choose Industrial Mechanic as his next class."

After choosing the class another screen opened in front of him.

                Design a weapon that can be mass-produced and lethal enough to hunt level 20 monsters and prove its worth in combat.

'It feels like VR'

In front of Amish is a workstation where he could design his weapon and create it with the help of 3d printer.

He has a time limit of 6 hours.

'Let's get to work'

'So, for a mass-produced weapon it has to be The Glock 18, it is used by military operatives. The Glock 18 is a fully-sized automatic pistol. It fires 9mm; however, it is capable of firing 1200 rounds per minute a very deadly weapon. Glock's polymer construction makes it the lighter choice and easy to carry around but this also brings a drawback which is bigger recoil when handling higher caliber bullets.'

'Let's start the work'

It took nearly 2 hours to redesign Glock 18 from his memory. Due to being able to use such an advanced 3d printer for tests he also makes a heat-resistant mold for bullets.

'Let's make a knife now'

After another 2 hours in front of him is an assembled Glock 18 with 10 magazines holding 17 rounds each and also a military knife 10 inches long with a comfortable polymer handgrip.

Then suddenly another screen opened in front of him.

                                                Objective 1. Complete

                                Next beginning of combat test and weapon use.

After a flash of light Amish was in an open field. In front of him were the rules of the test to survive a company of a total of 10 monsters in three waves. The highest level monster will not exceed level 20.

After accepting the objective.

First, there was one gobline who the Amish shot at the head.

Bang~

After being shot it disappeared in motes of light.

After that 3 more goblines appeared with spears and swords in their hand while he shot all three of them in succession.

But unable to kill all of them in one shot when one of them jumped at him, he kicked in reflex after which he shot forward and plunge the knife in the neck.

After quickly plunging the knife Amish rolled over taking out the knife in-process and took a crouching stance while aiming with the gun at the third gobline and he opened fire.

Bang~ 

As all of the corpses of the gobline disappeared. The next 6 monsters appeared together 2 goblines and 6 wolves. As wolves hunt in groups Amish turned the Glock 18 from semiautomatic to full-automatic and opened fire at wolves, two wolves goth shot and another two dodged toward the side and swiftly closed the distance between them.

Panicking Amish casted

"Tier 1 muscle strengthing"

Punched one of the wolves in the nose while defending with another hand due to this one of bit him.

"Aaahh~"

Due to one being punched in the nose their olfactory system got damaged and it started to cry.

"whine~"

While one of the wolves was rolling on the floor Amish kicked the other wolf in the stomach and sent it flying toward the two goblins who were unable to attack previously due to wolves stealing their thunder.

In a swift motion, Amish changed the empty clip of Glock 18 and started firing again keeping his distance.

In no time all the monsters were killed.

                                    Congratulation You have Passed the test.

After seeing the notice in front of him. Everything again turned black.

8