Chapter 27 – All Might
249 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

The sludge villain scatters into pieces as the wave of wind from All Might’s punch hits it.

 

AhH!

 

Even with Mt. Lady guarding us the wind was still too much to handle, as one of the civilians flew away.

 

“AHHHHHH!” The man screams as he gets blown away.

 

Shit!

 

In the spur of the moment, my body jumped up on its own.

 

In hand with my quirk my jump easily reached Mt. Lady’s head.

 

Good thing I was still wearing my costume, I wouldn’t want to reveal who I am.

 

“Hey grab on!” I shouted as I put out my hand towards him.

 

The man grabbed my hand and we immediately started to float down.

 

It’s a good thing they’re still focused on All Might..!?

 

I look back only to see All Might still fighting the sludge villain.

 

Midoriya and Bakugo were now on the sidelines, watching with both with worried eyes.

 

What?

 

Isn’t it supposed to be over?!

 

“Umm.. Thanks for savi-” The man I just saved walked up to me, but I was too confused to listen.

 

I hurriedly made my way to the very front of the ongoing battle, and watched in awe as the sludge took most of his punches.

 

Once again it scattered into pieces, but this time the monster rearranged itself back to normal.

 

HUH!?

 

All Might continued on dealing out blows, only for the villain to get back up again.

Shit! At this rate..!

 

Noticing All Might staggering a little bit, I immediately readied myself to jump in.

 

You can’t lose..!

 

That’s when I noticed Midoriya pull something out of his bag.

 

It was a measly water bottle with something inside, smoke was slightly seeping out of the cap.

 

He looked at it and All Might back and forth ultimately deciding on what to do.

 

He raised his arm and threw the bottle towards the sludge monster.

 

What..?

 

But due to his weak body the bottle only reached halfway.

 

Shit!

 

You owe me one you broccoli!

 

I thought to myself as I ran in and grabbed the bottle.

 

Everyone's eyes were on me.

 

Using my quirk I threw the bottle as hard as I could towards the monster.

 

Take this you dumb fuck!

 

Then as if reacting to the sludge, it exploded.

 

*BOOM!*

 

The explosion served as a great distraction, as the sludge villain immediately tried to rearrange it’s damaged parts.

 

Seeing this All Might, went in for the final blow.

 

“SMAAASH!”

 

With pressure even stronger than earlier, he punched the monster.

 

Resulting in the villain flying off into the distance.

8