Chapter 1: I’ll make you choose me Shizun!
25 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the earliest dawn, Fengyuan peak was drowned with multiple new talents eager to learn cultivation to be recognized as immortals or great warriors. From the vast younglings with tremendous power or talent to the olden that’s golden core has been harvested to the greatest strengths from seclusion. With much determination, the four wide doors finally began to open allowing the young ones to rush in. The rise of chaos brought the seniors from Zhanwei peak to help the juniors from Shangyuan’s peak file the names of those who dedicated their lives for this day.

 

 I, Sun Biming had successfully passed the test of this old cultivation peaks entry exam. Testing our golden core was major to these old cultivation sects, only looking for the rarest or best of the best elemental power. Heh, a fledgling like me would never miss an opportunity to rise as the best disciple of the top cultivation sect. Walking sturdily behind a group of examinees who passed I hauled out a wheat chewing subsidy while the sun beamed raising the heat. 

 

“Ai-yah, Liu Jian I knew you could’ve passed that easy exam, your golden core is the most powerful out of those small fries here!”

 

“Xu da, we’ve only completed the entrance exam, why are you exaggerating about my golden core?”

 

“JianJian, entrance exam so what, who do you want as your Shifu?”

 

“Of course, I would be a part of the greatest peak, the only and powerful Elder Ma Guiren aside from being the second best, his techniques are better than Elder Wan Tian.”

 

The chattering between the two examinees continued far until reaching the hall of Virtues within Art. Inside the hall, many examinees were already chattering with one another eagerly sitting around. After 2 incense sticks passed the bell rang throughout the halls causing the whole room to turn their heads facing a man wearing moon silver robes with white blue lines embroidered into it. Such an aura overpowered the whole hall.

 

“Greetings head sect leader Song Long!”

 

“Ah~, the great headmaster of this old sect is Song Long, what a befitted name.”

 

The old man looked like his mid-twenties without aging, showing off his strong build in front of so many people.  He sat down eyeing everyone in the room like a hawk, then sighed when a group of elders came into the room. After the elders sat down in their assigned seating the disciple of the sect leader followed behind shortly with a scroll. Standing tall and mighty, his features were handsome in all four corners. 

 

“Welcome all examinees who passed the entrance exam. Now we will begin by separating everyone here into groups based on your test scores.”

 

Being called, Sun Biming walked casually over to number 3 sitting down ignorantly still chewing on a piece of wheat. 

 

Heh, This Sun Biming is casually sitting at number three I wonder who could’ve been placed first. Looking towards my left sat a young boy, not any younger than me, just slightly older, his features defined a smooth delicate face fitted for a swan. Yet the one next to him was a beauty that covered half of her face but her eyes were soft but filled with resentment. 

 

There were at least one hundred at most examinees that passed the exam sitting in this room. All were placed from one to a hundred, after a whole incense stick passed and everyone was finally seated down, the room had shifted and turned into a competition stage. 

 

On the side of the room, a golden board appeared showing a list of one to a hundred. The senior from before stood up and walked into the middle of the stage following behind him was another senior. 

 

“Fellow examinees you may be wondering why the room had finally changed into such a deathly matched stage, well the second part of this exam is to test the strengths of the fellow examinees then after the top twenty are eligible to choose their own Shifu’s they’d wish to learn from while the rest will be placed in certain peaks based on results. The match will begin shortly after five incense sticks so in time now you all may chat or head to the Xiang Wei hall to eat.”

 

Wandering off from the hall, I found myself in front of a building that no one was guarding. Heh, this Sun Biming will explore this area. Opening the door before me, steam filled the room yet it had engulfed me as I walked in. Looking at the ground someone's white/blue robes lay on the floor neatly folded. Taking the robe I wore off and switching it with the pair that’s been neatly folded after that, not caring I walked deeper into the room that later followed with the sound of a splash. How careless I was to miss a step and fall into a pool. Sermerging back up I opened my eyes towards a very handsome yet pretty face. 

 

“Pah” Falling back into the water the person in front of me had hit me. 

 

“You!”

 

Once again looking up, a pretty face stared down at me covering themselves as if they’d been defiled. 

 

“Who let you in here!” 

 

“No one let me in, I came in myself.” 

 

Horror and shock were seen across the face of the one covering themselves in front of me. 

 

“Yo- Get OUT!” 

 

The man yelled in front of me but I didn’t budge, causing him to use an odd technique to send me out. 

 

“Ey! My robes! They are still in there!” 

 

Banging the door yet no answer nor could I have opened the door. It was sealed yet I was drenched from head to toe without my robes. After sitting only for a few seconds I got up heading towards the Xiang Wei hall, as the wheat I had chewed on earlier didn’t fill me up. 

 

________________

 

Pushing the person that fell out of nowhere back into the water was not my intention yet how dare this person trespassed into my private bath while I was bathing. The young soul of the boy in front of me stared at me for quite a while. After feeling pairs of eyes on me I screamed internally inside. What a horrible day for this elder to be seen by a stranger. Therefore after I couldn’t take it anymore as no one has ever dared to spy on me bathing. Thus using inner force to force that person out I sealed the doors as quickly as possible for that young boy not to walk in anymore. Looking down at myself I felt as if I'd been defiled, thinking of what had just happened sent cold shivers down my spine. All I could do was whisper to myself. 

 

“Pervert”

 

Standing up I used a spell to dry myself as I walked towards my clothes that I had neatly folded left near the door. After I was fully dried I quickly wore my robes and pinned my hair up with a silver crown. I walked to the hall of Virtues within Art, where the other elders sat. Finally sitting down next to the sect leader I felt odd stares but didn’t bother, then the bell chimed. 

 

“Now we will begin. This is senior Yang Weizhe who will demonstrate the demo with me in which all of you shall demonstrate your talent and strength. When your randomly selected number is called your opponent, you shall come up to the stage and use many techniques to push one or another off the stage. Once one opponent is down the winner will be left on stage for those who lose will battle against those who lost to determine your score.”

 

Watching from afar I can tell that senior Weizhe had the upper hand gaining more on senior Dong. Only then when I looked away Senior Weizhe was under Senior Dong.

One couldn’t see it if they didn’t pay attention but while senior Weizhe was under senior Dong his face had turned a miserably rouge color. After so a resounding chime chimed through the halls and a demo board popped showing whose name was on first. Everyone was eager to use strength against one another as they finally got to show their strength to the most prestigious sect in the whole cultivation world. 

 

After the match, a golden ring buzzed near the tables. 

 

“Jin Heng number 24 and Xiong Zedong number 66”

 

A male in purple and mulberry blue walked onto the platform following behind a male in electric blue robes who held a sword in his left hand and walked behind the male in purple and mulberry blue onto the platform. Once the two were standing in front of each other the match began. 

 

After a total of seventy rounds gone by, Sun Biming’s name was called forth as well as Zeng Fu a well-known cultivator's son who had asked his father to allow him to join Fengyuan Peaks Sect. 

 

Sun Biming walked up casually after setting down the white blue robe he had on. Then smirking he waited for his opponent who flapped his fan fanning himself. The match began, the first move made by Zeng Fu. His Fox’s eye’s batted his confidence, yet his movement beat an unmatched rhythm. After three swings Zeng Fu couldn’t get a hit on Sun Biming therefore he took out his fan. A godly weapon awed the crowd yet Sun Biming hasn’t done anything. Those spectating began to wonder why he hasn’t tried to show any moves yet. The elders even began to think Sun Biming had no talent in his strength since Sun Biming only dodged Zeng Fu’s swings and punches. After three incenses passed by neither of the two on stage were done, both were still at each other's neck but nothing interesting came out from Sun Biming who had ranked third. Only when the elders were going to end the match in a blink of an eye did the well-known cultivator's son was off the stage.  Everyone looked at each other in confusion not knowing what had just happened. 

 

The golden board appeared in front of Sun Biming showing his rank still staying in the same place not moving, maybe it was due to how long Sun Biming took on stage that he had still ranked third. Seeing that his name didn’t move from the third place he smirked and walked down the stage back to the place he was sitting. Those who sat around him stared at someone who looked like they had no talent. 

 

After multiple rounds the match had finally ended; those who failed had rematched and gained a certain spot on the scoreboard, including Zeng Fu who placed top fifty. Unlike Zeng Fu who placed top fifty, Liu Jian placed first, following behind was Han MeiLi and third-place from second to fourth was Peng XiaoLi. The top twenty who had been called were gathered in another room, where the elders and even the sect leader awaited them. 

 

The group of twenty walked in one by one being listed. Once the first two names were called Sun Biming was next. He walked into the room where elders sat from each side of the room intensely watching him except for a certain somebody. Looking around many of the elders’ eye’s were encouraging him to choose them as he was a certain somebody who oddly won without no one noticing. A soft smile was let out as Sun Biming walked towards elder Wan who did not turn to look at Sun Biming. 

 

“I choose you.”

 

Sun Biming’s voice came out soft and low, sending a cool breeze towards elder Wan as he slightly turned his head towards Sun Biming. Everyone in the room turned towards Elder Wan who stared coldly at the youngster in front of him. 

 

“I don’t accept disciples.”

 

Elder Wan’s face sternly and cooly spoke, causing the elders in the room a glint of relief in their eyes showing that they still had a chance to get chosen. The elders turned to face Sun Biming only for the glint of relief in their eyes to vanish. Sun Biming walked towards Elder Wan leaning towards Elder Wan’s ear before whispering words that no one could hear. Elder Wan’s face was still stern as a solid cold rock but he ear’s turned a shaded pink that could on be seen on petals that bloomed on trees. 

 

Elder Wan sighed before finally agreeing to become Sun Biming’s teacher. 

 

___________________________

 

“Ahh! Why didn’t I notice earlier that sly boy, how dare he! To make me wear his robes and blackmail me into becoming his teacher I don’t want to, but I have to unless the other elders will think I did something to this boy.” 

 

Elder Wan walked to his private chambers before scolding his head on the pole of rights. 

“Heh… My life is screwed by ten folds…”


Elder Wan whispered lightly. 

1