Chapter 4- young master, I’m wet
1.9k 7 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
NSFW- if you're still a brat, scram

"What, you don't like my wet body?"

".."

".."

The best way to handle Hong Lin is to ignore him, so we did just that. We stepped into the house while he followed behind.

"Ah... young master, I'm wet," Zhu Ling examined her dripping purple robes and innocently said words that can make one easily misunderstand.

"Why don't we change?" I asked her with an innocent smile as a plan began hatching in my mind, today you won't escape.

She nodded and headed to the room. Maybe the rain was actually a  heavenly blessing. Just as I was about to follow her, Hong Lin stopped me in my tracks.

"Why are you smiling like a cheating husband?"

"Hehe... am I not allowed to be happy?" For a perverted guy, he's surprisingly slow. I expected him to see through my plan, "I'm feeling sleepy, tomorrow is a big day; make sure you have a good enough sleep," saying that I rushed after Zhu Ling, not giving Hong Lin a chance to stall my plans.

I pushed the door to my room open, the inside was dark, unlike the main room, but I could still see the vague silhouette of Zhu Ling. I shut the door behind me to prevent any accidents that can ruin the mood. "Ling'er, are you there?" I called out and intentionally looked away from her position.

"Young Master, you can't see?" She inquisitively asked and moved towards me, "here I am," she reached out her delicate hands and touched mine, intending to guide me.

"You are so cold, why don't you change your clothes?" I feigned seriousness and moved back from her touch. I might have been a bit excessive as she panicked and examined herself. She started to remove her dress, but midway, she noticed my presence. 

"Young Master, you really can't see?" She asked suspiciously.

"When have I ever lied to you? I'm blind as a bat," to make my act more believable. I pretended to search for her.

My words made her relax, and she continued to disrobe; her fair shoulder was first revealed. Blood rushed to my lower body, and a lustful Zhu Ling was all that I could think of; master, what are you waiting for? I imagined her on a bed, naked and waiting for my mighty dragon and me.

As I pictured her in my mind, she continued to remove her clothes. With one final suspicious look at me, she completely let her dress fall; immediately, my dragon rose despite me trying to suppress it. The damn thing has a mind of its own. 

I have gotten off to drawings and books, but I have to say, nothing beats the real thing. Her perky white breast with pink erect nipples was there for me to see. How does she hide such monsters? Her breasts are surprisingly more prominent than what her clothes normally let out. 

"I should also change my clothes," I immediately started to remove my robes, "after all, missing tomorrow's event will be regretful." 

"But I can.."

"You can do what?" I interrupted her mid-sentence. It's a surprise she doesn't cover herself even if she thinks I can't see her. Shouldn't she be shy?

"N-Nothing!"

As I finish removing my clothes, her eyes wander to my little brother, and it twitches at the sudden attention. Hehe... don't think I can't see you.

"Y-Young..m-master,.." she blushes red like a tomato and looks at me. Her breathing is all over the place, and I can tell she's sexually excited.

"..I t-think I love you," her sudden confession takes me by surprise. I thought I would have to work a bit harder to erase her shyness around me, but it seems Zhu Ling, the shy girl, is not as reticent as I thought. Why is she confessing now? Is it the excitement?

"From the first time the master brought me to you, I... fell for you," she moved closer, causing me to panic; who's attacking who here? I didn't think her reaction would be this bold. Before I could straighten myself and assert my dominance, she leaped and forcefully kissed me. I can feel her hard nipples poke my bare skin. On the other hand, my dragon is sandwiched between our stomachs.

The messy kiss slowly turns stimulating, and I unconsciously entangle her small tongue that she forced into my mouth. It must be quite the scene as she's shorter than me; hence she must be struggling on her toes. My hands move on their own and grasp her left breast. I greedily grope it letting my hand sink in the fleshy mound.

*Aaah..*

Teasing her nipple, she lets out a muffled moan and detaches from my lips. A string of saliva bridges our mouth; with her letting go, emptiness replaces her. Do you want to escape? Not so easy! I take the chance to bring the initiative back to me; I grab her by the neck and pull her towards me. Immediately, I seal her lips with mine. My tongue moves and starts its invasion. I locate her tongue, and an epic tongue battle ensues. Embarrassedly, I begin to move my hips and hump her stomach. Shit, this is heavenly. Unlike with my hands, I immediately feel the urge to shoot on her stomach.

"Young master, come," she pulls away from my kiss and pulls me towards the bed. I should be excited but seeing her take the lead is so depressing.

"Ming, let's have sex," she gets on the bed and motions for me to get on too. "I read many books to prepare for this day," her saying reminds me that all of this is indeed according to plan. All those books she read, it is I that provided her. Hehe, do you think those books just randomly appeared in your room?

With newfound confidence, I kneel on the bed, "then, do you know what to do?" I expectantly ask her as outrightly saying my intentions would be embarrassing. Surprisingly, she doesn't answer and crawls to my penis and gives it a little poke. I almost lost my will and spat out my contents, but I'm stronger than that. I can't go down easily.

Her soft hands wrap around my member, and she softly squeezes it.

Shit, if it goes on like this. I will lose. I grit my teeth and endure the stimulation. She then kisses the head and gobbles it. Her warm tongue wraps my dragon and squeezes it. Her head starts to move, and she tries to swallow it whole, humph, how naive. If she thinks she can swallow my monster, then she's in for a surprise.

*Cough**Cough*

Sure enough, she's unable. 

"Ling'er, don't rush it," I try to motivate her, "allow me."

I tell her as I move closer.

"What do you want to do?"

"Don't worry," with that, I part her legs and move closer to her crack that is glistening with sticky moisture.

"Don't look," she tries to close her legs but, in the process, moves my head closer to her awaiting cave that is ready for some tongue lashing. I open my mouth and unleash my tongue, I'm not skilled, but I have read a fair share of illustrations.

I locate her erect clit and start to fiddle with it. Her thigh lock tightens, and I know I'm doing something right.

"Aaah! Ming, something is coming..."

Her cries only serve to motivate me. I pick up my pace and thoroughly violate her little hole. Her leg tightens harder before she seemingly runs out of strength and releases me. Is that an orgasm? Since she has already fallen, I can also finally enjoy her without holding back.

Her wet pussy stares at me as if to tell me it is ready to receive me, "Ling'er, I will be putting it in," I declare as I move to an ideal position.

"Wait," she stops me, and her hand reveals a little round pill, "master said to use this so that I can't conceive," it finally dawns on me that I hadn't considered what happens after sex. I was lost in the moment and didn't think of the results; that aside, was she holding the pill the entire time? This means she knew what would happen before I even got to the room.

"Hehe..you bad girl, now I will have to punish you," I position my penis on her entrance then start to tease her lips.

*Squelch*Squelch*

She's more than ready to receive me, but I will not easily give her what she wants; she'll have to beg for it. She raises her hips to insert it herself, but I'm one step ahead of her; I move my dragon and continue to tease her.

"Please... put it in," she looks at me with frustration making me feel guilty for teasing her too much.

"Ok, here's your reward," I insert the head first and slowly thrust my hips; I've heard the first times are painful; I don't want her to associate pain with sex. But man plans and heaven laughs. Zhu Ling forcefully moves; I feel a slight resistance as she takes me whole. Her folds grip me as if to milk me.

"It is painful!" She cries out and immediately stops moving. 

Who told you to be so forceful? I pull out my blood-smeared member. "Just relax and let me handle things, ok?" She nods at my suggestion, and I insert the head again. She patiently waits as I slowly increase the length inside.

"Aaaah! It's so good," as the length increases, so does my speed. Every thrust generates untold pleasure causing me to increase my speed. My hands move to her breast, and I play with her nipples.

"Aaah, it is coming again," 

*Clap**Clap*

I thrust faster as I can also feel my load over-loading, "Ling'er, I'm going to cum inside you."

"Let it out, master... let it inside me!" She's surprisingly more lewd and daring than I thought. With one final thrust, I grant her wish. I spit my contents deep within her and declare my sovereignty inside her.

I then pull out my dragon with a pop, the little guy looks exhausted, but I'm far from satisfied. I move behind Zhu Ling and hug her. I then insert it between her plump thighs. She squeezes it, causing it to harden again; since it is her first time, I don't rush to insert it again. Her sticky liquid lubricates my penis, and I start humping. The head grazes her lips, causing even more lubrication.

"Ming put it in," she raises her leg and guides my penis into her cave. I start moving my hips, and her folds wrap me once more.

"Aaaah! I'm cummng," I increase my speed with her announcement and deposit my contents deep within her. I notice my locket shining, but that isn't important; I want to shape her to fit me.

violate that 💜

22