Chapter 9- dragon returning to its cave
982 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Yin and Yang joyous unification!"

"Dark and light!"

"Moon and Sun!"

"Softness and hardness!"

"Earth and heaven!"

"Femininity and masculinity!"

"The universe is composed of opposing forces chasing each other to maintain balance. An absence of the opposing force will upset the equilibrium!"

"Females are yin. Males are yang; yin is negative; yang is positive. Unification of positive and negative to create balance!"

I stood in a daze like a statue while numerous information overloaded my brain forcefully. I don't know how long I remained in that particular state, but finally, I broke free.

"A cultivation technique?" As I organized the influx of information in my mind palace, I asked myself, "a sexual cultivation technique?" The technique implies that; I need to supplement my Yang essence with female Yin essence.

I turned to the stele and observed it; it's no longer as vibrant as before; it looks like an illusion. As I was confused about what to do, the stele disappeared, and the scenery changed to my room. What was that? I look around to confirm if I'm indeed in my room. I can't detect anything that might prove otherwise; my eyes then stray at the stones in front of me. After absorbing the stones I appeared in that place, I thought to myself before resolving and reaching for the stones. I circulate my qi and start draining them. The energy in them rushes to my meridians like a broken dam but just like before. It doesn't go to my dantian. It goes towards my chest and rushes to the locket. After the first stone is drained, I pick another one and do the same. I repeat the process until all stones are exhausted.

"Now to confirm," I touch the locket and hesitantly think of the mysterious place. My vision changes, and I appear next to the gigantic stone stele. And with that, I confirm my suspicions; first, this place is either inside my locket or related to the locket somehow. Next, to enter, I have to feed it energy. The only thing that frustrates me now is why; no matter how I think about it. I can't conclude that it is normal for cultivators; otherwise, the elder would have said something about it.

To confirm another thing, I try to think of my room again, and I appear on my bed once more. Do I physically appear in that space, or is it just my consciousness? I grab one of the husks and think about taking it alone inside, and with that, it disappears.

After confirming the husk is indeed gone, I appear at the place again; and just beside the stele, the husk peacefully rests. I try to suppress my excitement after thinking about what I can achieve with this newfound ability. The only thing that I'm still confused about is if I am still physically in the real world or not. With that thought, something incredulous happens; the scene of my room displays itself on some screen like-window, but unlike with my eyes, I can now see a [360] view of the whole room. I turn from the window and it disappears, now to examine this space.

"This place should be at least a few thousand lis," since I can teleport. I decided to confirm the total area. I activate multiple teleportations, after some time, I discover a barrier. Previously, I needed to look at the place I wanted to go and I would appear, but right now, I can't; an invisible physical barrier prevents it. I try to feel it; it's like a hardened wall yet at the same time flexible like a soft metal. A few attacks prove useless, so I leave it and appear next to the stele again.

During the trip, I didn't discover any sapient life forms. Apart from the endless lash greenery, there is nothing. Not even trees. Since I can store things here, I should try planting. There is no immediate problem with me being here, so life should be able to thrive with no issue, hehe... I can finally try animal rearing. I've always been fascinated by raising beasts, but the limited space in my courtyard never allowed for that to happen, so I settled on trying small-scale plant farming. Now, the possibilities are endless.

I approach the stele that seems to be the 'heart' of this place, I place my hand on it, and warm energy trickles to my body enriching my very being. It seems the stele is feeding me the energy from the spirit stones; I can't tell for now if there's any benefit, but there must be; otherwise, the whole process would be useless. After some time, the stele becomes dim, and I appear in my room.

"I only need a little push to hit the second layer," I can feel my dantian brimming with energy. There's nothing more to do, so I decide to visit Zhu Ling and see how she's doing but just as I'm about to get off the bed, the door creaks open. I raise my head only to see a cute peeking head.

"Ming, are you there?"

"Ling'er," come in. She finally notices my presence and rushes in for a hug.

"Look what I have for you," after the long hug, she presents a small white vial. A pleasant herby smell assaults my nostrils once I uncork it.

"What type of pill is this?" I drop the contents on my hand to reveal a small green pill. It is round like any other I have seen before, but I don't know its use.

"It's a qi congealing pill," she turns her head towards me and says. "Master said it is useful to qi gathering cultivators," I eye the pill and wonder how it can be useful.

"Did you concoct it," I turn to her eyes filled with anticipation; knowing her, she probably expects praise. Her vigorous nodding head proves it." Then I will depend on you for pills," I caress her silky smooth, inky black hair. It's a fact that cultivation goes hand in hand with alchemy; the numerous notes I have read of Taoists warning against antagonizing alchemists is enough proof.

"I made it with the master's help. I still can't make one myself," she sulked at the last part.

"Don't rush it; every journey has to start with a single step," I tried to encourage her. "Ling'er, did you open your meridians?" It is kind of late to ask, but I have to.

"Master helped me. She said my body is suited for alchemy-cultivation," I raised my brow at the new word. "She said my cultivation is linked to pill concoction, the more pills I make, the faster my cultivation," I still didn't understand how it worked, but I still nodded my head. 

"Doesn't that mean you can create an unlimited number of pills and grow strong at an instant?" I asked, but deep down, I know things are never that simple.

"That's what I thought, but I can't even finish making one before exhausting all of my qi," I knew things couldn't be that easy. So you need qi to concoct pills? I never thought pill making needed qi. I should visit her to see how it's done.

"Ling'er, there's something we didn't finish," I ominously smile at her, remembering how she escaped before I woke up.

Before she could move, I leaned in and connected my lips with hers. This time, I wanted the initiative to be mine, but it seems I underestimated her. She was shocked for a moment before her small delicious tongue frantically entered my mouth. Not good, I'll lose again. I regained my composure from the shock and attacked with my own tongue lashing. My dominant tongue pinned hers down, and it was now my time to invade; I coiled and twirled her small tongue as I pleased, savouring her tasty nectar.

Zhu Ling's milky white face grew rosy as my hands started to explore her meaty mounds. I teased her erect nipple through the soft fabric that is her clothes. Muffled mourns echoed through the enclosed room as I slowly set her on the bed.

I removed her purple tunic with the expertness of a prostitute, throwing them before they neatly fell on the cold floor; I eyed her surprisingly enormous supple breasts. Their beauty is more than what a mortal like me can comprehend; pink erect nipples fit right on top of the pale white mountains; how can flesh be this appealing? 

"Are you ready?" I turned to Zhu Ling and asked. She had her eyes tightly shut. Her beautiful rosy blush did nothing to hide her embarrassment. "You won't answer?" Getting no response, I attacked her erect nipple, softly biting it.

*Aaa..aah!*

She cups her mouth to prevent a moan from escaping. I take that as a signal and thoroughly suck her like an overgrown baby. My hand strays at her moist cave, and I fiddle around trying to locate her sweet entrance, my finger stumbles on her erect clit, and I play with it.

*Aaaah*

This time, she's unable to endure the pleasure and moans while raising her hips. My finger locates her entrance, and I push it inside, causing her fleshy insides to clench on it, afraid I might let go. Like an esteemed instrumentalist dedicated to producing the perfect tune from a zither, I thoroughly and efficiently finger-fuck her.

"Ming, aaahhh... I-'m cu. M-ming," I increase my pace causing her dams to break and spray all over the new beddings. 

My neglected dragon twitches, announcing its presence; there's a limit to enduring. I position her entrance before my mighty dragon. "Ling'er, the dragon is going back to its cave," saying that, I push my hips forward and watch as my fat-headed dragon parts her moist lips and enters the slimy cave. Her fleshy folds clump up on my flesh-rod; heavens, this is heaven. 

I grit my teeth and endure a premature ejaculation. My thrust was slow at first, but I increased the pace with time. I lean in on her and passionately kiss her. I tongue fuck her mouth while going balls-deep inside her lower mouth. She wraps her legs on my hips and her hands behind my neck. It is then that I feel it.

My qi circulates and enters her body; it travels to her meridian, where her black qi is located. Together, my qi, which for some reason is now white, coils around her's and travels back to my body. Her cold qi and my warm qi achieve a harmonious balance as they circulate our entangled bodies engaged in animalistic mating; the faster they circulate, the more I feel my cultivation soaring like a heavenly dragon riding the easterly winds.

*Crack!*

I examine my meridians and see cracks forming on them. Is this going to be my first breakthrough? I ask myself, but I don't stop thrusting. The qi's eventually returned where they belonged as I released my contents inside her deepest reach.

*Pant**Pant*

I fall beside Zhu Ling, panting like an overworked donkey; it turns out kissing while thrusting is not good for my health.

"Ming, I feel like I love you more," Zhu Ling settles on my chest and passes out. I look at her beautiful face with pride, fucking someone until they are unconscious should be an achievement that I should boldly wear.

****

Sometime later, after cleaning up, Zhu Ling left the room and went back to Jiang Yan. I grabbed the small vial containing the pill she had brought me; I tossed the small pill in my mouth. The initial bitter taste is unpleasant, but it is replaced with only freshness and coolness after a while. The pill melts in my mouth and disappears. Immediately, I feel the overflowing qi in my dantian calming down. It was threatening to break my small meridian, but after ingesting the pill, it is somehow compressed to the point a small space is created.

"So it compresses qi?" I conclude as such. "But what is the use? Is there a benefit?" Since Jiang Yan was involved in the creation, there must be a benefit; maybe to allow more qi consumption? I'll have to cultivate some more to know about the benefits, but there is a problem. How to acquire  more stones, the mission hall is a no go zone until I'm stronger.

I get off bed and head outside, turning the gears on my brain for a possible solution.

favorite

16