Chapter 22- surnamed Kong, again
303 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zhu Ling’s robes fell to the ground; her milky white skin was immediately revealed to me. I swallowed a mouthful while suppressing an urge to jump on her. I’ll get a chance later, right now, I have to confirm…

Zhu Ling wasn’t faring better than me, her face turned crimson, and I could tell she was having a hard time enduring my lustful gaze. I didn’t want to make her uncomfortable anymore; after all, you need to have a special mindset to walk naked without shame. This is regardless if I have already seen it or not.

“Turn around,” I calmly said, causing her to turn her back to me slowly. Although she’s not entirely exposed due to the underwear, I can still vaguely see the outline of her meaty butt. It always surprises me how gifted she is, given what her robes always portray. I would have ordered all females to wear tight-fitting clothes if it were up to me. My perversion aside, I saw something strange just above her lower back.

“Is there anything?” She asked after I was silent for a while.

“Yes,” saying that, I moved closer to inspect the thing or, more precisely, the tattoo; the tattoo isn’t strange to me as I have seen it multiple times before. In fact, it is right in front of us; the tattoo is precisely a drawing of the stele, a Yin and Yang symbol. I’m sure the symbol wasn’t there before, which makes this strange as there’s no way Zhu Ling would draw a tattoo on her body.

I reached out my hand towards it, causing Zhu Ling to cutely yelp and jolt. I wanted to tell her to relax, but there was no need as she did it by herself. Caressing the tattoo didn’t give me any particular feeling; it is the same as touching any other part of her body.

“Did you draw anything on your body?” I know the likelihood for that is low, but I had to ask for that slight possibility. She shook her head to refute, confirming my suspicion. “Then do you know you have one right here,” I touched the tattooed part.

“What?” Immediately, she fished out a mirror from her spatial ring then handed it to me. I didn’t need her to tell me what to do; I positioned it so that she could see the Yin and Yang tattoo. Her face turned from confusion to a frown, then a panic. “I don’t know how it got there,” she looked at me desperately, her innocent expression begging me to believe her. Honestly, I was tempted to act doubtful, but that would serve no other purpose than to frustrate her.

“Don’t worry; I believe you, and I think I know how it got there.”

“You do?” She heaved a sigh of relief; her previous embarrassment had long gone.

“Well, do you recognize that symbol?” She should have seen me wearing the locket many times; hence even if she didn’t notice it, subconsciously, she would have noticed it. She adopted a pondering expression then…

“It looks like your locket, right?” Her eyes then traveled to my chest, and she frowned. “Where is your locket? I have never seen you without it,” she’s right. I have never removed the locket for as long as I can remember, but it always disappears when I enter the small world.

“Let me explain. It will be easier to understand this way,” I pulled her towards me, and we made ourselves comfortable by the stele. I slowly explained to her the events that led me to the small world, including how I first discovered the locket to be a small world and how I could enter as I wished. I also explained why I thought the tattoo was on her body; I hypothesized that us having sex led to that; of course, to confirm, I’d have to try it with another girl. Hehe… Maybe Hu Ninger? Something tells me if I ask, she wouldn’t reject me.

“S-So… Aaah…You’re saying it is because…of that?” Zhu Ling struggled to talk amidst moaning.

“What is it? Is something wrong?” Of course, I pretended her situation had nothing to do with me.

“Ming, i-if…You…ngh…Continue…like that I’ll…Aaah,” my hand at the moment bypassed her bra, and I softly pressed her nipple while circling her areola.

“You’ll what?” I became bolder and easily lifted her to my lap.

“I’ll,” she didn’t finish her statement and directly sealed her lips with mine. I had forgotten she turns into a completely different person once sex is involved. I softly bit her supple lower lip and tasted her fragrant nectar, surprising to no one, she took the chance to penetrate my mouth with her sweet-coated tongue. I swear I should be the one taking the lead, but things always spiral out of control when it comes to Zhu Ling. Nevertheless, not to be outdone, I coiled my tongue on hers. The scene should be the same as when snakes are mating.

Minutes passed, and we continued with the almost animalistic kissing; none of us wanted to be the first to separate; the only thing that separated us was to catch our breaths.

“Ming.”

“Ling’er.”

She called me with an intoxicated expression, I responded by calling her name too, and we reached a silent agreement. My robes flew out of my body in an almost supernatural fashion. My dragon at the moment was hard as steel and immovable as Mount Tai. Zhu Ling also got rid of her underwear as they were unneeded. Her bra revealed the perfect mounds I have ever seen. Well, I have only seen hers, but still…

I kneeled next to her and immediately started to suck on her pink grape.

“Aaah…”

She held my head tightly in place as I mimicked a toddler suckling his mother’s tits. It’s a pity that nothing came out, no matter how hard I sucked. Zhu Ling made her hands busy and started to stroke my dragon. It was rough at first, making it twitch in protest, but she eventually made soft strokes.

“Ming, I want it in,” her cave leaked glistening moisture on her white, supple thighs. My fingers subconsciously moved to feel her sweet place; she parted her legs to my intrusion. I touched her sticky and slimy lips while softly caressing them.

*Ngh*

She tried to suppress a moan leading to a muffled cry. I moved to her erect clit and started to stimulate it vigorously.

“Aaah…Cumming,” her grasp on my head tightened, and her thighs locked my hands in place. I felt a gush of sweet water on my hands, and she collapsed on the soft grass.

“We are just starting. Why are you fainting now?” She looked at me as if I wronged her, but it was true. My dragon was stiffer than ever; not even a tsunami was qualified to shake it. Zhu Ling then got on all fours and pointed her ass towards me.

*Pa!*

I couldn’t resist the urge at the moment; it was like the most natural thing to do, so I slapped her ass, causing the affected area to jiggle hypnotically.

“Aaaah…”

Zhu Ling responded with a moan causing me to slap it again, a red handprint formed as if to show my mark on her. Although slapping her ass brings a different kind of joy, it is nothing compared to my dragon entering her cave. I moved closer to her with my dragon pointed at her hole.

“I’m putting it in,” I announced and held her hips in place. I then slowly inserted the head, which is the size of a small fruit. Shit! I felt her folds tighten on my dragon, almost choking it. I gritted my teeth and shoved it inside in one fell swoop.

“Aaah, I’m Cumming,” she moaned as I violently thrust my thing, hitting her womb in the process.

*Clap*

*Clap*

My balls hit her moist lips as I neared a climax; I separated one hand from her hips and moved to her breast that swayed wildly. I searched for her nipple, which was easy as all I had to do was find a hard thing in a soft place. My actions caused her folds to tighten on my dragon.

“I’m cumming,” I couldn’t endure it any longer. My dragon roared and painted her insides white. I pulled out my glistening dick with a plop causing white cum to leak from her sweet cave. Zhu Ling could not bear it, I released my grip on her hips, and she weakly fell on the grass. But I was anything but done. There’s no way I’d be satisfied with one round like a weakling, and I know she’s the same.

I waited for her to relax, and we started again.

***

After the wild ride with Zhu Ling, I finally sent her back, and with that, I discovered something; I could directly send her from where she appeared. Honestly, the locket keeps surprising me; the only person that can maybe know more about it is Jiang Yan, but for some reason, she doesn’t want to say.

As for the mark on Zhu Ling so far, I think its use is to connect her with the small world. All she needs to do is think of me and appear inside. This is convenient as I won’t need to look for her later. Also, in case she encounters an unknown danger, she can directly teleport to the small world; I haven’t discovered any limitations, so everything should be good for now.

After Zhu Ling left, I also stepped out of the small world. Hong Lin was resting or cultivating, so I didn’t disturb him and left for the gravity tower; I needed to strengthen myself.

I arrived at the familiar tower. Unlike before, the queue wasn’t long, but I still didn’t intend on queuing. I went directly to the front and entered the gravity tower.

“Presumptuous!”

“Bold!”

Since I didn’t have Hu Ninger with me, it isn’t strange that the disciples rejected my presence. Honestly, I don’t like trouble, but what will being humble bring? Especially if people like Hu Ninger can be allowed without any trouble, all I need to do is to flaunt my power and be presumptuous; otherwise, I’ll forever remain a weak chicken. Sometimes I wonder what would happen if I revealed my connection to Jiang Yan.

“Do you think we are stone statues?” A voice I vaguely remember sounded. Initially, I wanted to ignore the idiots that dared to shout but not to act, but when I heard the voice, my lips curled into a grin.

How was he called again?... Somehow I heard forgotten his name, but his burly figure and ugly face can’t be overlooked even if you want to. He is surnamed Kong, the first person to dare act against me after entering the road. Honestly, I don’t like revenge, ok. That’s a lie. I mean, who can endure a grievance and not revenge? This isn’t a fantasy world where everything depends on an almighty dreamer.

“It is you!” The surnamed Kong pointed at me with a nasty smile after I turned. “Boy, how dare you cut in front of this young master? Last time, there was a fairy girl to help you today. Let’s see who will intervene,” saying that, he jumped out of the queue and walked towards me. I was a little surprised by the guy’s blatant disregard for the rules, but if he dares, why shouldn’t I?

“Who is this guy? Does he have a grudge with young master Kong?”

“You guys don’t know? Let me tell you….”

The crowd whispered of different accounts. Somehow, I was turned into a villain that dared to offend a saint, but that didn’t matter to me after all; everyone is the hero in their stories.

“Why aren’t you kneeling?” The surnamed Kong approached me and said, I felt a familiar pressure descend on me, but I ignored it. That’s right; the Kong guy is actually at the second layer of qi gathering. His arrogance prevented him from appraising my level. It is a surprise that a fool like him has the capability of waking up without accidentally dying.

“What a coincidence, I also had the same thought,” saying that I used my pressure and directly attacked him. For a moment, he was surprised. His bulged eyes turned bloodshot as he knelt.

*Cough**Cough*

“How?” He coughed a mouthful of blood as he struggled to stand. I then eyed the pouch on his waist. I moved towards him as if to comfort him then snatched it before storing it inside my ring.

“Young master Kong should be careful when walking. Who knows that the ground is uneven, causing you to trip?” I said, of course not forgetting to cup my fists and change my tone into a polite one.

10