CHAPTER 2
1.3k 2 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

We arrive at her house..No, not a house; it's a mansion. It's huge, like a high-class hotel. By the look at this mansion, she's not lying to me that she's rich. Going inside, she was just greeted by her servants and maids, but their attention was on me. She must have felt her servants and maids gazing at me

Can you all stop staring at me!.

"This is Varix, my son" she introduced me like she's really proud to have me.

"Kyrie, guide Varix to bathroom for him to clean up" Then a young woman wearing a black corporate suit walked towards me and guided me along the way. She's kinda got the vibe of a hot secretary and she can be a model, too. She has fierce ocean blue eyes and is blonde-haired, she's kind of tall and has an alluring body that can make any man arouse, if you compare Eliteia to her. I think Eliteia will little ahead to her since Eliteia have a authorative and noble but have a gentle aura while she have a coldness and sadistic aura that's what I observed by just looking at them and based on her posture she's a well trained fighter. I must never let my guard down when she's around. It's instinct telling me that probably because of how many years that I 've experienced in the streets.

"This way Sir Varix" Sir Varix huh...I felt her discomfort and a little bit of hostility towards me, maybe because I'm a beggar and dirty. I'm sure she sees me as a threat and maybe she can kill me instantly that moment I make the wrong move, I must watch her.

We arrived at the bathroom. I was amazed, seeing how large their bathroom was. I didn't waste any time I started to take off my dirty clothes then take a shower. I want to try the large bath tub, but I'm afraid of knowing how dirty I am. When was the last time I got a proper bath? Haa..I don't even remember. I make sure a rub every part of my body and wash my long white hair. After making sure that I cleaned my body. I looked at my reflection in the mirror, my face... It's been a long time since I saw my full face, while living in the streets I always hide my face to avoid any problems. In my first year in living in the streets I often got involved in street fight that because of my face, I have a above average face, people that living in the streets too got envious to my face that's why they trying to ruin my face and some want me to sell to those pervert rich people who have a hobbies making defenseless kids as their toy, specifically as a sex slave. But not just my face that often to caught the attention of the people around me, my heterochromia eyes, my right eye is colored light gray and my left eye is violet I got that to my parents, whenever I see my eyes I always remembered my parents this is the only thing they left for me to not forget them. Seeing the appearance, I'm kind of pity for myself. I'm malnourished, there's minor wounds and bruises all over my body that I got when involved in a street fight again a few days ago.I noticed in the side of the sink there's a men clothes and underwear probably that Kyrie left that for me. I'm surprised the clothes perfectly fit to me like it's really mine. I wonder if she really knows my size.

I found I hair blower in one of the cabinets and dried my hair before I got out. And found Kyrie waiting for me in front of the door. She scanned me from head to toe, then nodded.

"Looks like the clothes that I ordered it's right size... And you smell nice now and you looked human now"

" You eat first then I guide you to your room" when I noticed she'd turned her back to me and was about to start to walk.

"Wa-wait" she looked back and glance me emotionless.

"Do you have a hair tie?"

My hair is still hiding my face. I think it's rude if I still hide my face to Eliteia since she will become my new mother. Yes... I have made up my mind now. I accepted her offer. If my decision ends up in a bad way, I gladly accept the outcome of my decision. But right now, I think it's not wrong to accept  support from Eliteia.

Kyrie looked at me for seconds then she's slid her hand in her pocket and pull out a pink hair tie and gave it to me.

"Thank you" I take it and start to tie my hair. After I tied my hair I just noticed that Kyrie was staring at me intently I thought she didn't have any emotion but I'm wrong she looked like she's not believing what she's seeing now. Maybe it's because of my eyes, it's rare, so maybe it's her first time seeing heterochromia. She must be amazed in my eyes.

"Ahem... Let's go"after she regained her composure. She started to walk.

Wow! There's a lot of foods. Different kinds of dish. It's really nice to be rich; you can have any food that you want. Who says money can't buy happiness? Fuck you! What do you call this, this is happiness eating high class food!. I remembered I hadn't eaten since yesterday. I'm so hungry.

"You can eat now. Wait for me here. I just answered this call" Then Kyrie left me in the dining room.

I sit down and start devouring the feast in front of me. I never eat this kind of food so I must enjoy this.

After devouring the food. Kyrie guided me to my room. It's located on the second floor of the mansion. Before Kyrie left me, I asked her where  Eliteia was since I wanted to talk to her, but she said that Eliteia had an urgent meeting and went out while I was taking a shower.

Being rich is hard, sometimes, in the middle of the night she needs to go to solve the problem of her company.

I scanned the entire room; it's too extravagant. Maybe this room is used as a guest room. I'm not used to this kind of room, king-size bed; there's a computer set too, walk-in closet, although there's no clothes, bathroom, and there's even a couch too. It's like a whole apartment.

 

" What should I do now?" Let out a big sigh before lying down in bed and closing my eyes and letting the darkness take me.

 

 

" Mom?...Dad? Varie?"

 

"Wake up! Dad!? Mom's bleeding and Varie"

 

"Varie!! Varie! Wake up!"The boy noticed there's a broken glass that was stabbed directly in the girl's chest. He tried to wake her up, but she's not responding and she's cold. He checks if she's breathing, but she's not breathing. The boy can't stop panicking; he doesn't know what to do.

 

" Mom! Dad! Varie is not breathing"

 

Even the boy's whole body is aching now; he still stretched his body to reach his parents and shook their bodies, but no response. He checks to see if they are still breathing. His Mom is still breathing, but his Dad is not.

 

"Mom! Mom! Wake up please" The boy's tears start to flow now. He noticed his mom slowly opening her eyes

"Mom!"

"....Va-Varix...get....out....h....ere" The mom is having a hard time talking

 

"What about you? Dad and Varie?" the boy can't stop himself to cry.

 

What!? Why do you want me to go!?

 

"H..ho..ney, go now"

 

" Wa-waait Mom... I'm gonna call for a help" the boy used all his strength to push the door of the car, but his having a hard time pushing it.

 

" Just wait, I get out you all here" still pushing the door. At last the door opened. Finally the boy got out, but his having a hard time to walk; he thinks his left leg got broken and his head is bleeding heavily.

 

"Mom, just wait I save you" The boy looked to his mom, whose struggling to breathe.

 

 

"Re.....mem.....ber..... we..... lo...ve....yo...u.....Va....rix....."

 

 

"Haa...haaa..haaa" Damn! That dream again.

34