CHAPTER 8
912 1 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

" You don't want me to be your friend?" She regarded, disappointed, as listening to what I had said. She gave the impression of a lost puppy.

"Yeah, you're too naive and I don't like that" looking at her, her eyes began to form tears on her eyes.

Oh no Did I overboard?

"And I don't like a friend whose easily to cry"

After she heard that, she brightened up and a brilliant and dazzling smile appeared on her face.

"Hehe, I'm not that sort of person. I don't easily to cry" she proudly stated .

" So are we able to become friend now?"

Why did she want to be my friend so badly?

" Still a no"

She was simply pouting and making a long face.

"A-AHEM" we both looked at in front of us. It's the man dressed like a priest.

Hmmmm..I call him a faux priest.

I'm too occupied on Angel and I forgot to pay attention to the surrounding.

I felt a chill in my back, once I looked back; the people in the crowd had been already grumbling; most of them were the boys, while the girls were showing envy and jealousy.

" Due to the popular demand our School's Angel, it getting married!" When the faux priest stated this, the boys in the crowd began out releasing a strong killing intent on me.

I wish this fake wedding ended without getting me killed.

" Of course, it is fake..okay it's a fake! Keep calm guys, it just fake..fake" that faux priest quickly said after he felt the atmosphere in the crowd.

"How are we able to calm down right now while you pick the kind of man?" One of the guys in the crowd shouted.

"You all said I should find a perfect match to our angel. Look at him tall, handsome, have a pleasing body. He's without a doubt perfect to our angel, despite the fact that he is giving a vibe of a bad boy. But nevertheless they clearly match made in heaven" the faux priest replied, however while describing me I could sense his envy.

"That precisely the problem, how are you going to select a perfect man like him! After seeing him our little hope to get notice by our angel crushed now"

Wow, this Angel is really popular, huh.

"Guys, stop fighting now"

The crowd stops grumbling and gets quite when Angel stated that.

Oh, the angel saves the day.

"R- right our angel is right. Let's end this FAKE. WEDDING."

I let out a chuckle when he emphasizes the fake wedding while glaring at me. Like he want to tell that 'do not get overboard this just a fake wedding ceremony. You don't deserve our angel'

"So that is the power of school's angel huh" I looked at her mischievously.

"Please do not say that." She blushed.

"Excuse me dude, what's your name?"

"Varix"

"You have a nice name" she displayed once more her angelic smile.

"Okay Let's start" the faux priest straightened his posture.

"Welcome, everyone. We are gathered here today to join Varix and Malak our angel in holy matrimony."

Why the faux priest seemed pained while announcing that, it was only a fake wedding ceremony tho.

"Do you Varix take Ma- Malak to be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and not so good times, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself unto him for as long as you both shall live?

"Hmmm...Can I think about it?"

The faux priest who really pained announcing the declaration of intent, so I attempted so tease him. Not only him react, even the crowd; almost everyone is cursing me now.

The girl beside me muttered.

"Even on this fake wedding you still don't want me?"

"You piece of shi- AHEM. I repeat.Do you Varix take Malak to be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and not so good times, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself unto him for as long as you both shall live?" This time the faux priest emphasized each word.

" I do" I stole a glance at Angel and smiled charmingly at her.

Seems like she struck me with amazement upon noticing my smile. Come to think about it. I have never shown my smile on her since we talked. I’m just displaying my poker face.

Do you Malak take this assho- Ahem Varix to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and not so good times, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself unto him for as long as you both shall live?" Why this faux priest say that sweetly to her? while mine nothing but complete of threat.

Damn that favoritism!

"I do" she cheerfully answered.

"Nooooo, our angel said that so cheerfully" I hear some guy form the crowd said that.

"Our angel fall into demon like him"

"I can't..I can't watch this anymore my heart keeps falling into pieces"

Are they reacting too exaggerated? It's not like I'm gonna marry Angel for real.

"Your so lucky bastard" the faux priest muttered, then straightened his posture again.

"A ring is an unbroken circle, with ends that have been joined together, and it represents your union. It is a symbol of infinity, and of your infinite love. When you look at these rings on your hands, be reminded of this moment, your commitment, and the love you now feel for each other."

A girl walked towards us and gave us rings.

Ohh, they really put an effort into this marriage booth huh. They even have wedding rings. It has a silver infinity design.

Spoiler

Open Photo

[collapse]

 

"Varix, place the ring on Ma-Malak's finger and repeat after me:"

Why so hesitant to mention the Angel's name. Does he genuinely like her?

"Malak" he started.

"Angel..." He looked at me with a questioning look.

"It's Malak" he corrected me.

"I name her Angel, Do you've got any problem?"

"Mou~ I do not want Angel, call me Malak" this girl when others call her angel it is okay for her but not for me.

Favoritism.

It's okay, I thought she wasn't complaining about some thing due to the fact she was so kind; however I'm wrong.

I observed one of her flaws; she has favoritism too. Damn, do all of the college students right here have favoritism?

"You do not like being called Angel by me?, Then I call you Baby Angel" I make my smile sweetly for her. Her eyes widen and her face blushed heavily.

"You bastard, how dare you called our angel like that!" The faux priest gets mad. And the crowd reacted, too; as they got more grumble.

"Fuck I'm so envy" the faux priest makes a face like his about to cry.

"Let's finish this shit, repeat after me.... Malak,I give you this ring as a symbol of my love with the pledge: to love you today, tomorrow, always, and forever."

"Baby Angel, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love with the pledge: to love you today, tomorrow, always, and forever"I got the ring and placed it on her ring finger.

Hmmm.. it is perfectly fits on her ring finger

The faux priest's face seemed envying to me

"And now...Malak, place the ring on bastar- Varix's finger and repeat after me:"

"Varix, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love with the pledge: to love you today, tomorrow, always, and forever." Fake priest's face turns grim while saying that.

"Hubby~"

"HUBBY!?" Due to shock, the faux priest shouted that.

I was dumbfounded. So it is her revenge on me by calling her Baby Angel; however, can I call it revenge when she's the only one whose getting more embarrassed?

Her face is beet-crimson now, and she's squirming.

"Wh-what? you could call me whatever you want, I call you too whatever I want" I simply shook my head.

"Hubby huh, I like that, Okay decided you could call me Hubby then I call you Baby Angel"

"Our angel referred that bastard Hubby!?" Another man from the crowd shouted, and the crowd began to get noisy again.

"Shit, without a doubt you fucking lucky bastard...Quite!" I'm beginning to feel pity for the faux priest. He’s so bitter right now. Maybe his regretting now being a faux priest.

"Malak, repeat after me again... Varix,I give you this ring as a symbol of my love with the pledge: to love you today, tomorrow, always, and forever."

Wow, I admire him for being a professional faux priest, even though he is absolutely jealous now, he is nevertheless doing his job.

"Hubby, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love with the pledge: to love you today, tomorrow, always, and forever."Then she placed the ring on my ring finger.

Is it a coincidence? The ring is perfectly fit for me too.

"Before these witnesses, you have pledged to be joined in marriage. You have now sealed this pledge with your wedding rings. By the authority vested in me by the great department of mine , I now pronounce you married!"

"Yes, this shit is finished now" the faux priest acted like he was really proud to have completed his mission and he even spread his hands.

I want to make fun of him more. Am I bully now?

"Wait, faux priest. Where's the 'You may kiss the bride?'"

 

 

29