CHAPTER 14
779 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
I use 3rd POV now

 

Varix is problematic after witnessing her mother's behavior earlier.

"Why would you say that to Mom?" he asks, he surprised that Blaise would let their mother know.

"Hehehe it's pay back time"Blaise was concerned about Varix, but she remembered how he had exploited her vulnerability to get away from her fury earlier. That is her revenge.

"Seriously, that's so childish" Varix shook his head helplessly.

He is aware that her mother was hurt when she learned of the incident at the university.

After Eliteia hurried out to her room, Blaise urged Varix to wash up first before they started eating their meal; Eliteia would be even more unhappy if she smelled those perfumes.

Eliteia stepped out to her room to have dinner with Blaise and Varix after gathering all her courage to stop crying. Blaise and Varix were already waiting for her.

Varix rose and approached her, intending to kiss her on the cheeks, but she maintained her frigid demeanor and declined Varix's kiss.

Blaise realized she had gone too far in her revenge when she saw this. Her mother was furious when she learned what had occurred at the university.

Varix didn't say anything and returned to his seat. And then quietly begin to eat. He believes his Eliteia has not calmed down, so he simply waits for the right moment to soothe her.

The three of them began their meal in a dreary mood emanating from Eliteia.

"Ah...Mom?"Blaise has had enough of the atmosphere.

Eliteia spoke coldly to her daughter, "What?"

"A-about..you know...Varix had already received a lecture from me. So, please, don't get mad with Varix."

"How come you weren't enraged with him, Blaise?"

Eliteia is puzzled by Blaise's behavior now, knowing her daughter; she is fiercely possessive to Varix, so how did she behave so calmly?

"Mom, because I already promised that I wouldn't do that again," Varix, not Blaise, responded to their mother.

Eliteia threw him a withering gaze and said, "Don't talk, I didn't ask you."

"Mom, don't be so jealous, okay? Varix loves us, and he'll never abandon us. Plus, that kiss was nothing on him." Even though Blaise is afraid with her mother right now, she still defends Varix since she knows the truth behind his actions earlier.

"You're right, Mom, it was nothing." Varix butt in.

It's pointless to be concerned about it, given Blaise's placid demeanor. However, it is insufficient to improve Eliteia's mood.

Varix makes sure his voice is nice and polite when he asks, "Mom, are you free tomorrow?"

"Why?"

"Hmmm... let's go out; it's been a long since we've been out there," he says with a radiant smile.

"I'm free in the afternoon, pick me up in the company tomorrow" Even Eliteia is furious with him, but she can't miss an opportunity to have a date with Varix.... Was it really a date?

"Okay"

"How about me?" Blaise can't help but be envious of her mother.

"I'm sorry, Blaise, but tomorrow is Mother-Son Bonding Day."

"That's so unfair!"

"Hah..Tonight, I let you sleep in my room. Is that all right? Blaise's eyes twinkled when she heard that.

"I love that"

"Ahem...If Blaise spends the night in your room. I sleep there too"Eliteia tries to keep a thin smile on her face. She had already planned to sleep in Varix's room tonight because she hasn't seen him in a week and she genuinely misses him and wants to cuddle him tonight.

"No way...you already have a date with Varix for tomorrow. So tonight his mine." Blaise was adamantly opposed to Eliteia.

"It's not a date," Varix stated emphatically. He just merely want to make up with Eliteia, it's not really a date.

Eliteia reminded him, "It's a DATE."

"Yeah," Varix says, forcing him to agree. He must be obedient today, as she is still enraged.

It's as if she's in charge now, and seeing how submissive he's become, he has no feelings of resentment. . He understands that he is partially to blame for what has occurred. Another thing he knows is that Eliteia and Blaise can't harm him, even if he doesn't completely trust them.

After a supper. Three people have already laying down on Varix's bed.

Varix is in the middle, his two arms around the waists of Blaise and Eliteia. They're already cuddling within Varix's body.

Blaise's wears lovely pajamas contrasted with her intimidating demeanor. She enjoys dressing up in cute pajamas. Eliteia is dressed in sultry lingerie that will enchant every man who sees her.

Varix is accustomed to it, to see Eliteia in that state. And while working at the host club, he has already seen more provocative lingerie. That way, it's as though it's nothing on him.

He began to stroke Blaise's hair. Blaise gets relaxed and closed her eyes. She loved being spoiled by Varix and wanted to move up from being a sister to being a girlfriend. It's simple because they aren't biological siblings. She's also aware that her mother loves Varix. She wanted to have Varix all to herself, but she didn't mind sharing him with her mother.

They're waiting patiently for the right moment, when Varix has recovered from his trauma and is ready to love them eternally. They are not so self-centered as to impose themselves on him. They're taking it one step at a time. So that Varix does not despise them and does not presume they same as those sluts who abused him. They're different; they don't want his body; instead, they love him, want to protect him, and want to be loved by him.

Eliteia can't help but pout and puff her cheeks at Varix's preference for Blaise over her. Varix noticed this and gave her a helpless smile; Eliteia and Blaise are truly mother and daughter, and they are prone to jealousy.

Eliteia was kissed on the forehead by him. Giving kisses to Blaise and Eliteia is something he does regularly, and pampering them is his job. It's merely a way of expressing his care for them. Eliteia and Blaise are the ones that give him a second chance to live like everyone else. He pledged that he would never abandon these two, no matter what happened.

_____________

"I'd like to come as well!"

"Are you a kid?" Varix can't help but compare Blaise to a small child, and she's acting as if she's about to be abandoned.

Varix had already prepared go to the company to pick up Eliteia, but Blaise insisted on accompanying him.

"Because I'm older than you, you must listen to me; thus, please allow me to accompany you."

"No, you have a class today, do you?"

"Duh... I'll just skip it," Blaise says as she retreats to Varix to get her phone and call her friends to let them know she won't be able to attend University today.

Varix decided to take action in order to get Blaise to stop throwing tantrums. He approached Blaise quietly and held her from behind, his hands on her stomach. His face was buried in her neck.

"Wh-wha- at!.. Va- varix"Blaise dropped her phone and blushed profusely while her body got stiff.

"Hmmmm," Varix said, his breath lingering on Blaise's neck. On the back of her neck, she felt a hot breath.

"Ah~"Blaise gasped and moaned. She can't believe she moans only from feeling Varix's hot breath.

Varix assumed his plan had worked when he saw Blaise's reaction.

He seductively murmurs in Blaise's ear, "My beautiful Blaise, your a good girl right?" and begins to tenderly caress Blaise's tummy.

"!!"

Blaise has chills and is unable to think clearly. Varix will seduce her today to stop her from throwing tantrums.

He gives her a small kisses on her neck and asks, "Are you not answering?"

Blaise bent her head instinctively to provide Varix more access to her neck.

Varix, on the other hand, is doing his best not to laugh at Blaise. Never in his wildest dreams did he think he'd use this approach again. He just uses this strategy to get his client to pay him more money. He's using it this time to make Blaise obey him.

After years, this is the first time he uses it again. Varix is pleasantly surprised now, and he has no worries about doing it with Blaise. He didn't feel anything; perhaps it was Blaise, who was unlike any of his previous clients.

"Ahh♡"

Varix continues to kiss her neck, making her groan louder. As its progresses, she becomes increasingly hot.

When Varix sees Blaise's beet-red face and notices her breathing hard, he thinks he's overdone it.

"!!" Blaise turns to face Varix, who has abruptly stopped embracing and kissing her. She enjoys the kisses and wishes they will continue, but he do not.

Varix can't stop laughing out loud as he sits on the couch.

"You're such a tease," Blaise grumbled as she glared at Varix, who was sitting casually on the couch at the time.

"Because you did not listen to what I said"

Rather than responding to Varix, she approaches him and calmly sits on his lap.

Blaise looked at him with puppy eyes and placed her arms around Varix's neck, saying, "I simply would like to come with you."

"Still a no, hmmmm how about this...I let you sleep on my room again" Blaise's face brightened up quickly; she prefers sleeping in Varix's room than sleeping in her own because it is full with Varix's scent, which relaxes her.

He kissed Blaise on the forehead and said, "Okay, I'll go now."

And tried to put down her to the couch, but she hugged him tightly around the neck.

"Wait, let's keep it like this for a while," she said, burying her face in Varix's chest. He just caressed Blaise's back and let her do what she wanted.

Varix had no idea, Blaise already soaking wet.

 

23