Chapter 1 Awakening
140 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1 Awakening

Somewhere in the void of space, not far from the cave Christopher Placed himself into, Stood an older gentleman. As if the mountain, and walls of the cave themselves never existed. This seemingly feeble elder watched as Christopher slowly laid down, and activated the magical formation that would seal his fate.

With a sigh, the older man scratched his head and went into deep thought about what action he would take next.

"Damn! When I brought him to this world I thought he would be happy".

"I even gifted him godly skills that not even the others possessed. Who would have thought things would turn out like this when I moved his soul to this new world".

"Oh well, looks like I can't do anything about the current circumstance. All I can do now is push forward with the plans".

And with a wave of his hands, the once peaceful Mountain landscape began to crack, and deform. As if a terrible monster from the abyss began to rise from the deep. The ground cracks and fragments as the earth itself begins to buckle from the pressure.

A fissure almost 10 miles long, and 1 mile in width cracks open with the power of a magnitude 10 earthquake decimating the surrounding vegetation.

Looking into the fissure one can see the outline of a strange coffin dangling on the edge of a precipice. Without warning the coffin begins to slowly fall towards the opening before ultimately taking a plunge down to an unknown depth.

Inside lays a young man with a small smile on his face unaware of the tremendous danger he currently is in. But with that smile alone one could tell that even if the world itself were to be destroyed. You could be sure that he would have no ounce of sadness or pain. So it is the fate of most men who have lost all emotions to living.

Outside the coffin Rocks of all shapes, and sizes tumble alongside the magnificent coffin, seemingly ready to join fates together. In the distance, one could see a bubbling mass of liquid, as red as the sun itself with arms wide open ready to consume any and all objects foolish enough to take the fiery plunge into its debts.

But just before the coffin was about to hit the liquid rock of magma the strangest of phenomena occurred. The air begins to quake, the river of lava beneath begins to turn. As a blue glowing mass begins to appear brightening up the surroundings. approaching the mass of light the coffin just before making contact with the ground touches the mysterious blew hue.

As quickly as the light appears so does it disappear? Quickly leaving nothing but an endless trench, and falling rocks alongside the empty void where the once falling coffin used to be.

Still floating in the void the old gentleman with a smile on his face gives a simple prayer before vanishing in sparkling light. Vanishing completely from the world or even the current universe itself without even a trace left. Other than the great devastation he brought on.

Elsewhere around the world the great countries and empires would feel the quake. In a panic, they would send their brightest in hopes of discovering the cause of the strange event. Only to come upon the massive rift within the earth. Scared beyond words those individuals would rush back to inform their kings and emperors of what happened. Once learned of the news the countries of the world would hold a meeting where it was unilaterally agreed to place this area off-limits, and dub it "Death Valley". No man or creature would ever step foot inside this once peaceful land for the history of the remaining world.

Elsewhere in the blackness of space floats the eternal coffin. Unaffected by time or space. It simply floats along with no particular path in mind. Time slowly ticks away, 1 year, 10 years, 100, 1000, 10,000, eventually even a million years seem to pass in a blink of an eye. With no perspective to witness the flow, You could say 1 minute or 1 year are virtually indistinguishable from one another.

Suddenly without warning a change occurred. No longer randomly floating around, It seems a force of unknown origin latched itself onto the coffin pulling it towards a fixed position. Slow at first but speeding up faster, and faster the once peaceful endless darkness begins to wiggle, and move slowly growing dimmer, and dimmer.

One could see the same strange glowing object in the distance. As the coffin speeds closer, and closer towards it. And just like last time the moment the coffin, and the bright light touch They both vanish as if they never existed. But this time is different.

Instead of appearing in an empty void, The coffin crashes into the ground of an unknown area within an unknown region. The force of the impact was so great it fractured the once indestructible lid.

As the crack becomes larger one can see the face of a young man inside. Getting closer the once immobile body begins to turn, and move as Christopher slowly opens his eyes for the first time in millennium.

1