Intermission 2- Diary Entry One; Lucy Blood. Year Zero, Third Day.
71 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is the Diary of one Lucy Blood. Year Zero. Day; Three.


This is the Private Diary of ‘We’. Third Day of my latest life.

As with all my Diaries and Journals, I am writing this in a language of another world. If someone reads this, and is able to understand. Pry I am no longer living to see you punished. Also, congrats on reincarnating with memories of the world; Earth.

Where do I begin? Strange as it may sound, I have not reincarnated this time. But ‘returned’ to my original body and life. Lucy Blood was real and was me all along.

I am still trying to get used to the idea I am this ancient being. A Vampire Progenitor. My body is quite attractive, beautiful in all the right ways. A mature face, healthy pale skin, and crimson red eyes and hair.

Best of all is the power I feel hiding within my body.

I have magic. I have Aura. And I just know I am more powerful than my enemies in past lives. I have little to fear it seems. A welcome change for sure.

However. It seems my own memories are locked within my mind. The life I lived as Lucy Blood, my first life, is unavailable to me. I am unsure if this is a good thing or not. It seems I had lost the will to continue living as Lucy Blood, if her latest diaries are to be believed.

What would happen to little lonely me if I remembered her life? Will I lose my will to survive? I have a shot of living a comfortable life now, with no ungodly powerful beings chasing me, to enslave me or experiment on me due to having no magic or aura.

Ahh, I wish more of my previous lives were on Earth. With no Magic or Aura there, at least I had a somewhat normal life. Though it was never easy. I should probably make a summery of my past lives.

For as long as I recall, I have lived a life of hardship and pain. Always born without magic or Aura. Making me valuable to manipulations of the powerful. There was only one benefit I had in regards to such condition, I was always immune to magical effects that afflict the body and mind. Slavery magic simply didn’t work on me, they couldn’t simply compel me with magic. That also extended to healing magic, sadly.

Curses didn’t work on me either. Complete magic immunity. People wanted it, so I was often experimented on in order to discover the secrets of my condition.

Torture disguised as research. I am not entirely sure how many lives went by like that. Until I finally had enough of such dreadful fate. I count the life I finally broke the cycle as the first life of freedom.

My lives didn’t simply improve from there however. The start was always a struggle. Coming up with ways to deal with immensely powerful god like beings was hard at first. But even giants may fall to a toothpick if you try hard enough.

I used everything I had available in order to survive and get revenge. I had a good idea of what to do by my fifth life, and by my thirtieth since ‘breaking free’, I knew what to do every time. I used everything, from poison to sex to get my way. Eventually stumbling onto my greatest invention.

Not saying I was an inventor, I wasn’t. But I did invent a way to empower myself. The Crimson Shadow they called me, and mostly after some version of the name. Ironic, I was called Queen and King before, and now I am a Queen.

Don’t believe anything you may have heard about me in other world who know of that name. People called me a Bandit. Slander! Mostly. I did embrace that title a few times, I’ll admit, but banditry was never for me.

Assassination on the other hand. Sure. I never actually took assassination jobs in any of my lives though. You could call me a vigilante avenger.

Enough about my past for now. If I go into detail of my past lives, I would need a city sized library worth of books to fit it all in. Okay, a bit of an exaggeration, I’d be bored to death before I finish a room full of thousands of books.

My point is, this blank journal Anna, my ‘maid’ gave me, is simply not enough to fit my ramblings of my past lives. Plus, I don’t need a written record of my lives to remember them.

I asked Anna what year it was, or what the date I should write be, I got a confusing answer after she went silent for a few minutes. Year zero. Vampire’s use their own calender, one I implemented, apparently. So Year Zero of this new age. The Age of my Return.

It’s funny. When I asked how long an age is, she only said, ‘as long until a new age begins.’ The last Age was one thousand years. The Age of the Seal. The Age before that, however, only lasted for four-hundred and seven years, my rain as Queen after the death of the former Queen, my Daughter who took over from me prior. So there was no set ‘age’ limit.

When I asked how many years has passed since records began, she was unsure. More than ten-thousand years is what she told me, though it wasn’t like she kept track on time back in the early years. And I had been around much longer then she had.

That’s fine. It is probably safe to assume, Lucy Blood’s memories will contain more years in it then what I currently recall. I can reasonably recall a few thousand years worth. Not that I counted.

I finish this entry here, as Anna has returned. I’ll be meeting my ‘daughter’ soon. It feels strange to say. In all my lives, I have been denied children, either due to nature’s cruel defects, or deliberate mutilations. Now, I’m about to meet a daughter I have no memory off.

I’ll admit I feel a little nervous.

‘We’ … no, I should really say, Lucy Blood. I am Lucy Blood. I always was.

Lucy Blood. Year Zero of the Seventh Age.

 



 

Hio ヾ(•ω•`)o

Sorry for the Intermission chapter today, the next chapter was sadly not ready for release.

Life seems to have decided not to pull it's punches, my Granddad is nearing the end of his life, and I haven't been in the right frame of mind to write this story. To top that off, I found out an old friend of mine died not too long ago.

I live hundreds of miles away, I can't really visit them, and with the pandemic still hanging around and getting worse again in some areas in my country, I need to be extra careful.

I'll do my best to continue writing. Writing calms me, and I like to focus on it almost as much as I enjoy reading. It's unbelievable how many amazing stories is out there on this site alone. 

Anyway, today I decided to present to you Lucy's first Diary Entry! Learn a little of our protag, just don't tell her you've read it. ( ̄┰ ̄*)

Before you ask how many past lives Lucy has lived, the answer is redacted. ԅ(¯﹃¯ԅ)

Thanks for reading. I hope to get the next chapter up and ready for you next week. For now, have a cookie! []~( ̄▽ ̄)~🍪

Until next time! Bye~ ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

2