Vol 1 Ch 4: An Insatiable Hunger
647 5 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Wake up." 

Something cold and wet hit my body jerking me to consciousness. I peered into the eyes of that armored man from earlier. He

held a bucket in his hand and was staring down at me with disgust.

"Filthy demon. I don't see what Lady Nimata could accomplish keeping you." He says.

I see, so everything was real. I die in my past life only to reincarnate into this hellish life. Perhaps I deserved it.

"Now now, Aman. Don't be so harsh. Isn't she cute?" Nimata enters the room.

It's that demon woman. The hero who has two faces. Aman bows his head before going over to stand by the wooden door. Looks like I was brought to an underground area of some sort.

Nimata smiles in my direction. "glad that you're awake." 

She walked closer and seemed to look satisfied with something. I wish I could rip out her eyeballs. The rage and hatred I felt kept collecting inside of me.

"This is the first time I see a Demon ogre. Especially one that's cute and pink like yourself." Nimata says.

Nimata grabs my face in her perfectly manicured hands, "what's your name demon?" She asked.

I spit in her face, "I hope you die." I tell her with a malicious glare.

The man Aman hands over a hand kerchief and takes his place again. Nimata wiped the spit from her face without looking from my gaze. When she dropped it I barely saw the swing of her hand that connected with my cheek. There was a sharp sound and a stinging feeling that erupted my face.

She then gripped me tightly my the hair, yanking my head back as hard as she could.

"Agh!" I grunted painfully.

My body was suddenly slammed to the floor and my face was being shoved into the hand kerchief.

"Look here you stupid demon trash. I've been very nice and I won't have my toy disobey me. Now be a good demon and tell me your name." Nimata says angrily.

I clenched my lips tightly together. I don't care what she does to me. There was no way I was telling her anything. I have my pride as a demon and I would rather die than be this fake hero's toy.

I ignored the pain in my scalp as she continued to pull as hard as she could. This stupid human scum. It's even worse that she's supposed to be a hero.

Bare with it. Bare with it even if it hurts.

"Shit!" Nimata screams and begins to kick me in my sides until I passed out from the pain. Her strength was beyond that of a normal human with magic. After all, she is a Hero.

Nimata sighs as she slides her fingers into her hair, "tend to her wounds. Also make sure you brand her." She says.

"Yes Lady Nimata." Aman says walking over and lifting the demon off the floor.

Aman makes his way out the prison room, he paused and looked back. "You should rest." He says.

He leaves Nimata to herself so she could vent.

 

[The next day]

 

I'm hungry. It is painful. Everything hurts. I clenched my belly that grumbled in pain. It's been months since I was last brought here. They not only branded me, but I was also forced to play with the fake hero's little sister. I can't believe this was the reason I was picked up like some sort of toy. The last meal I had, when was it?

I don't remember.

*Grumbles*

I feel so dizzy, will the child taste good? I shook my head from the thought. I bit my lip hard, drawing blood. If I don't get any food, I don't think I'll be able to keep my senses. I want to eat. I want to satiate my hunger. It is festering like an angry demon in my guts. Once night fell and the little girl was put to sleep by one of the maids, I was then led back to a small room given to me two nights after my arrival here.

"Demon Trash." The maid, who led me to my room says in disgust. Shen then left me alone.

I sat down at the only window and stared out at the moon.

*Grumbles*

I wrap my arms about my knees and hugged them to my chest. The pain in my stomach continues, but I had no choice but to ignore it. Should I be happy that I didn't die?

Should I be grateful the fake hero was the one to kidnap me?

I don't know.

I think that this experience was enough. I don't think I'll care for humans after this. As a matter of fact I think I might seriously hate them now. Demon Trash this, Demon Trash that.

Why do I care?

I never cared when I was still a toddler being called that.

So why now?

Was it because Kika died at their hands, so I'm sensitive? Or maybe I finally understand the pains of being hated just because I'm different? The brand on my back that identifies me as someone else's property was also the thing that will burn hatred into every core of my soul.

I hate them.

I hate them.

I hate them.

I hate them!

I repeated that over and over in my head. That's right. Humans are all the same. They do nothing but harm those who are slightly different than them. Sleep would not consume me.Everyday is a living hell. All I do is entertain a noble's daughter while also starving. They dangle a carrot over my head to get me to obey them.

This world was no different from Modern Earth.

I'm tired, I'm hungry, and I''m pissed.

When will I be able to eat? Can I escape this hell? Or am I forever some human's toy?

[Midnight]

The moon was bright that night. One could see a dark figure standing over Reesa. The man's face is flushed and disoriented. One can tell he had a bit much to drink.

"Little demonnn...." He calls with a high tone that was meant to pass off as cute.

The curled up body on the floor didn't turn or flinch. There was nothing but silence. He approached the demon to turn her over. He could see her eyes which glowed red from the moonlight.

"What's this? So, you were awake." He slurred.

Her face was flushed and it was apparent that she could not move, "are you turned on by me little demon? Then shall I show you what I can do?"

He began to pull down his trousers stumbling a bit before taking her wrists to pin them above her head, "don't fret, I'll make you feel good."

The fact that she did not fight him gave him the go ahead. He lowered his head to kiss her lips. When their lips touched he tried to stick his tongue in. At first she did not respond.As her body was weak from hunger.

But the taste of him made her react. It was the taste of flesh. She found herself opening her mouth to let his tongue in.

So hungry. It taste so good!

She bit down hard onto his tongue. He screamed out wretchedly into the night. He did his best to struggle but she did not let go. Even through the horrendous screams she ate and ate until his face was no more.

The man collapsed to the floor and she had enough strength to topple him. There was blood dripping down her chin and pieces of skin on her lips.

So good.

She continued to eat until there was nothing left of the man. Only blood and bones remained. That night the entire manor became her meal. The last room she approached belonged to the child. She entered and loomed over her bed.

So hungry. Without a single care, not even the child was left alone. Reesa's eyes showed no emotion whatsoever. As she left the room she was suddenly surrounded.

"Step away from that door, Demon!"

Food. It was more food.

"I'm still hungry."

 

 

 

27