Vol 1 Ch 5: Forland City Massacre
589 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Aman's Perspective]

All the blood and skeletons that was strewn throughout the manor was something no one had thought could happen. Even now while he pointed his sword at the demon ogre who's eyes glowed red, he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

He can't let her enter that room. The demon ogre didn't look in his direction but she had stopped in place.

"Don't move!" He ordered once again.

Damn he was so scared that he was rooted in place. There was no way he could get closer to that devil, it's best to wait for Nimata to make her way here.

"Hungry." The demon's voice sounded far away as she spoke.

If she tried to enter that room where the Lady Rona slept than he would have no choice but to strike. He'll risk his life to protect the youngest daughter at all cost. The demon turned her head to look at them. Good, her attention was on them now.

But...

He glanced beside him at the knight that trembled while also pointing his sword in the demon's direction. It doesn't look good, if these knights are scared then they will surely die.

"Hungry...hungry...foood!" The demon ogre's expression changed into a snarl.

"Get ready! She's coming this way!" Aman orders.

It was too late. Was this demon ogre always this fast!? It was like she disappeared when she ran towards them. The dying scream of the knight beside him was about the only thing he heard. Before he could save him she was already eating the next knight.

Bodies of skeletons were falling to the ground one by one. What the hell is this? She had consumed every person besides him.

It's like watching a one-sided massacre!

She stood there dripping in the blood of all those knights. An aura of death pouring from her body that started to take a new shape. The sound of his heart pounding like drums in his ears was the only thing that kept him sane. He can't stand here and wait for his death, the little Lady was in danger!

He turned and scrambled to the room bursting through the door. Burt he was met with a sinking feeling once he saw all the blood covering the bed. He could only feel his heart drop at the small skeleton on the bed. He gripped his sword as he turned around to leave.

If Lady Nimata saw all this, she will definitely fly into a rage.

He froze when he noticed the light from the hall shone on the demon ogre that now stood in the door way. Her appearance had taken on a new form, she was no longer that small demon from two days ago.

They made a serious mistake in bringing in this monster.

Reesa 

Race: Demon Ogre Title: Third- Rank Captain

Age: 15

Appearance: Underwent an evolution change. Because she spilled blood of 50 humans, Reesa has grown. New height 5'5. Body has molded and she has larger breast now. An hour glass figure with a slender waist. Horns are also a bit longer and skin color is still a pale pink. Her long black hair now have white tips at the end. If Reesa can spill more human blood her next evolution stage will be that of a Demon Ogre General. 

She stood there staring right at him, that evil aura of death had grown and now it came out of her in spades. This was the feeling of a powerful demon that just underwent an evolution.

A Demon Ogre Captain.

Not good, she was on par with him when in terms of strength now. There was no telling if the fight will be on his side.

"Don't come any closer!' He yells out once he notice the demon ogre take a step forward.

She tilt her head but had stopped for only a second before continuing towards them again. Each step she took forward he took one step back.

Was this really it?

[Nimata's Perspective]

Shit!

Shit! Shit! Shit!

One can see her dashing through the yard towards the manor. After receiving a message from a bird that the manor was under attack, she had rushed back as fast as she could. What the hell happened while she was gone? The only thing she could think of was her sister and hoping she was safe.

Upon her arrival the first thing she saw were the two bodies of the knights that guarded the manor's gate. Even when she ran through the yard she could smell the stench of blood and the sight of skinless bones lying about the yard.

These bones were clearly the people of the mansion. She entered through the door of the manor. Even here, there was not a single living soul only bones of the dead. She felt her stomach tighten at the sight of blood on every wall and floor.

It was death at it's fullest.

"Aman!" She screams while searching every room on the bottom floor.

Even that Demon ogre's room was empty.

"Aman!"

There was nothing, not a single person popped from the shadows. She finally made it to the second floor where even more blood and bones could be seen.

It was a nightmare.

After searching all the rooms she found there were nothing but blood and bodies in all of them. She finally stopped before the last room that belonged to her sister.

Her heart pounded uncontrollably as she pushed open the door to reveal what was inside. there was blood everywhere, the stench nearly suffocated her. But what drew her attention was even worse than she imagined. Bones. Small bones lie on the bed. The sheets and blankets were covered with blood.

Nimata knew by instinct the bones she saw belonged to Rona, her little sister. A sense of dread crashed inside of her. Causing her to rage in anger and despair. That Demon Bitch!! She fell to her knees and crawled to her sister's bed.

This. Why? She trembled uncontrollably while lightly touching her sister's bones.

I'll kill her! She stood instantly noticing the blood that led to the window. There were signs of a fight. There was shattered glass and the broken glass doors as she stepped out onto the balcony.

"Aman, are you in here?" She called out.

Nothing.

Her brain was running a mile a minute.

She reached the balcony's rails with blood smudged in one spot. She looked down but there was no one there. There was no time. Aman may still be alive! She must avenge her sister's death and kill that evil bitch!

[Aman's Perspective]

Huff, huff.

He was losing a lot of blood, but he can't stop here. The demon ogre was still close by. With the monster still chasing after him. he could not stop no matter what. Not even when he heard the screams of people as she killed every human she saw. It was a bloody bloodbath. No one was spared, not single soul.

This may be the end of Forland City as he knew it. He stopped for only a minute and looked back at the burning city. It was worse than he thought.

He should keep moving for now. The last thing he needed was for that demon to catch up to him. The sounds of screams were slowly beginning to become less. He needed to find a place to hide. He turned and continue to run forward but he didn't get far.

"Arrrgh!" He let out a blood curdling yell of pain.

Something sharp slashed across his back and he tumbled forward. The pain was too great. The sounds of screams, when did they stop?

Dammit.

He winced as he stood back up, the demon must have caught up to him. Why didn't she finish? He looked back at her and watched her face turn into an ugly smile of pure excitement. I see....so she's messing with him.

This was no longer about hunger. This was merely a demon having a blast killing humans.

...Death is near for Aman, will Nimata the hero arrive in time to save his life?

 

 

 

23