Vol 1 Ch 8: Elf Girl
622 2 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I know I said that I must get stronger. I said it but...

That dragon is the reincarnation of evil! I wobbled over to my bed and threw myself on it. It's been two months since I first arrived here and agreed to become a Demon Mistress. I'm so exhausted that I think I forgot what it was like to have a good sleep!

I turned onto my back to stared up at the ceiling. He's been training me down to the bone! So far, I've been training in magic, magic tactics, strategy, leadership and combat. Not only that, he made it his mission to drag me off to fight monsters whose levels were way higher than my own!

I've been injured, ripped to shreds, and even almost eaten! I trembled as I thought of all the times my body has been painfully ripped apart. That damn demon dragon made me go through all that until I learned how to regenerate.

Ugh!

Is it possible to take back everything? I sat up and sighed.

No.

Though the training was intense it was working. Learning how to regenerate even if the process is slow for now. Even learning how to use basic magic, basic magic tactics, strategy, leadership and the basics of combat in just two months.

Not only that, I even learned to control my urge to lose my senses when I'm hungry. He made me go hungry for days and locked me in a dark room all by myself. I have to admit doing this was quite effective.

Bright walked into the cabin at that moment. Judging from his expression, he was probably feeling a bit bad for putting me through all that. I get that I should do whatever I can to not have any known weaknesses. I wonder when he started acting this way, though. From looking extremely manly to looking like a large puppy who misbehaved.

I guess I should mention the slight changes between the two of us within the three months of my training. First, there's his attitude change. While he still have that stern and completely unchangeable facial muscles, it was the way he treats me that made the change obvious.

He crouched down at my eye level, those clear blue eyes shining with worry, "Does it hurt? Should I lighten the training?" He asked as Til tended to the fresh wounds on my body.

I wanted badly to say yes, but thought against it since I knew I was getting stronger by the day.

"It's fine, thanks for worrying about me." I told him.

After my wounds were tended to, I was given strict orders not to move about too much. The second change is the way he calls me.

"Lady Reesa, I think it's better that you let Til give you a message." He says.

I don't know when exactly it started. But I think he can see me as his master now that I've grown a lot stronger. 

"Fine, I'll allow it. In the meantime explain to me what my test is supposed to be." I say with a wave of my hand.

"There's a human village below this mountain. They're constantly attacked by monsters, you're test is to either enslave or kill the humans in that village. Be sure to kill any monsters and to extract their cores as well. If this goes well, then you pass the test and will be rewarded accordingly." He tells me.

"Okay, I'll be sure to pass the test then."

[Frostfall Village]

Below the snowy mountain owned by the ancient dragon Yset Bright, there was a village known as Frostfall. This is a village owned by humans known to enslave monsters and demihumans to sell them at high prices.

Unfortunately, for this small village, their fate will take an unforeseen turn for the worst. A troll they captured had awoken and was now rampaging through the village causing damage. Inside of one of the buildings, were cages that held many monsters and demihumans scared for their lives.

One of the demihumans was a elf woman recently captured by the humans of the village. She had a dirty appearance to the point that her face was hard to see what she actually looked like.

The sounds of screams and death caused her ant the remaining others to pray and hope that whatever's happening did not happen to them . A human male came rushing into the building. He had a missing arm and carried on him keys that opened the cages. He looked as though he was up to no good.

"I won't die without losing my virginity. Come here, bitch."

The cage he opened belonged to the elf woman. The moment he opened it was her chance to escape. She rather die than become a human's plaything! Because her life depended on it, she attacked the man without hesitation. Once they both hit the floor, she struggled to find a way to get up and run. But before she could get away safely the man had already pinned her to the group.

Why was she so weak? Why must things go the way of these sick humans? If she survived this she wanted to take her revenge on the humans that forced her to become a slave. She wanted to help all her brethren live better lives. Is that too much to ask?

She struggled beneath the human male trying to rape her only for him to suddenly collapse on top of her. He no longer had a head as blood sprayed from his neck. She was now covered in blood and dirt as she was able to push his body off.

"Lady Reesa, the monster was dealt with!" A small voice says.

The elf woman did her best to wipe the blood covering her vision as a woman's voice began to speak. "Good, extract its core and bring it to me. When you're done, open all the cages to free the monsters."

"On it!"

She looked up to see the red eyes that glowed down at her, "What's this, a human?" She asked.

The elf woman was too afraid to speak. Was it because of the dark aura that enveloped the demon woman standing before her? The elf swallowed, but thankfully it was not a human. The woman seemed to be studying her as if trying to determine what to do with her.

The demon woman crouched down as though to get a better look at her. "I can't have that can I? Shall I kill you then?" She asked.

The elf felt fear instantly and gulped. Who is she? This scary person? It's obvious that she was someone strong. A boy orc entered holding something circular and yellow in his hand. It must be the monster's core.

He noticed her immediately, "an elf?" He asked with a tilt of his head.

The woman known as Lady Reesa looked at the orc boy in surprise.

"An elf you say." She says.

She then turned to look down at the elf, "show me your ears." She ordered.

Ah!

The elf immediately tucked her hair revealing a pointed ear.

"I see, so you are an elf." She mutters.

The elf watched as the aura disappeared, does this mean she's safe?

"Let's go Til, we're done here." Lady Reesa says to the orc boy.

Was she leaving? But....

"Wait!' She called out.

She covered her mouth in shock, but it was too late since now this Lady Reesa was looking back at her. Be brave, you can do it!

"Please take me with you!" She bowed her head to the floor.

At first there was no reaction.

"Why should I?" Lady Reesa asked.

Why?

That's right, a reason.

"I want to be stronger. I don't want to be a slave to humans anymore. I want to help all elves! So please! I promise to be loyal to you for however long I live!" She yells.

She didn't look up in fear that this didn't go the way she wanted.

Please.

It was silent again. Perhaps, was she being rejected? That's when the sounds of footsteps drew near. Without warning, Lady Reesa stooped down grabbing her chin and raising it. Their eyes meet and there seemed to be this long silence.

"An elf woman with this weak constitution wishes to follow me? Hm...I admit that I could use another loyal subordinate. Alright then." She says helping her stand to her feet.

"Lady Reesa, will you really take in this elf woman?" The orc boy asked.

Lady Reesa smiled mysteriously, "that's right."

She held her hand out to her and it was like looking at a demon angel being illuminated by a bright and shiny light.

In her hand was the yellow orb. I warn you, I do not accept any weaknesses. If you follow me, no matter what you must not betray me. And last you must always be sure to call me, Lady Reesa." Lady Reesa says.

The elf reached out her hand and accepted the yellow orb, "I will forever follow and will never betray you Lady Reesa," She agreed.

"Good, swallow that to evolve and follow me." Her Mistress ordered.

The elf did as told and just like that a light illuminated from her causing her body to take a new shape.

"For now on, I'll call you Hina!" 

24