Vol 1 Ch 13: Fortress Planning and Building
549 4 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Another's Perspective

 

There's plenty of vast lands in the fantasy world.

Lush green plains that stretched across the lanscape and clashes with a wasteland covered in rocks and rotten decay.

This landscape was vast as well and it was the perfect place for a Demon Lordress to begin to build her fortress.

The first thing about the land was it's lack of water supply.

Since all the water was apart of the plains next to this wasteland it was only natural that Reesa would claim that land as well.

Thankfully in this world it was easy to claim land that was uninhabitant.

Islacc first used his magic to make the lake always be full no matter what, next he dug a trench that led all the way from the lake to the wasteland using his dragon form.

It didn't take him no time at all. Once that was finished they rearranged the decay and turned it into decorations.

He then rose a mountain with a large flat top. This is where they will build a fortress . Islacc made sure it was very deep into the wastelands and even added a fog effect.

Next he rose more mountains, most had pointed or jagged tops, while others had flat tops. He split the moutains on both sides and created a path that reached all the way to the main mountain.

 

Female Lead's Perspective

 

I took this moment to use my magic to form up the biggest fortress possible. I shaped the outside to look like a palace made of white brick. On the inside it will have ten floors, each floor will be different and harbor avery strong gaurdian.

All floors will also have traps set for trespassers to deal with. I think it's more fun for me to get to watch the struggles of my enemies as they may or may not reach the top floor where I reside. Then their ideas of winning will be crushed when they cannot defeat me, the Demon Lordress.

Though Islacc had a few words to say about how I thought about this.

"You're kind of twisted, aren't you Mistrss?" He asked while following me to to the top floor where my throne room was set up.

"Is that so." I found myself saying. It looks like the old me has finally shifted somewhere deep inside me.

He helped me up the few stairs to the throne made of stone and I sat proudly.

Islacc then joined Til, Hina, and Roman who were already down on their knees before me.

I crossed one leg over the other and stared straight ahead with a small smile.

"We finally made it to our new home. With this we will begin our real fun." I say.

"To start we need set up a magic barrier that will cover the plains and the wasteland." I tell them.

"Mistress, I can do that." Hina says with a raised hand.

I rubbed my chin in thought, "please do so." I tell her.

Hina bows her head before disappearing.

"Looks like she's getting better at controlling her magic." I mutter.

"Thanks to me, she's learned the basics so far." Islacc says.

"I see." I say

"About the plains, Mistress. I think we should turn it into a forest filled with unknown traps and monsters." Roman points out.

"Ah! That's actually not a bad idea." I tell him.

I used my newly found magic and made a viewing portal appear, with this I can see the plains clearly.

I then instantly made the plains into a forest that stretched all the way to the wasteland.

I also made this the perfect time to set random traps and monsters of many kinds that could only live in this forest. There should be no light, unless it cme from the rare plants in this forest. The trees will block out the moon and the sun. There will be hidden caves and waterfalls. 

It will take them a four days trip through this forest to the beginning of the wastelands. 

AT the entrance of the wastelands, there will be a gate for them to enter and a city that will be like a safe haven for adventurers. After all I can be nice if I wish.

When they leave this city there will be no tuning back. Just as it was there, it will be gone and the city of the undead will arise. 

If they happen to escape this, they will then get a short peaceful journey before arriving at the mountains. These mountais will have even more monsters to fight. The trip to the fortress on top of the last mountain will take them another three days. More than that, if they choose to venture inside the caves.

After, it will take them another two days to climb to the top of the last moutain with the fortress at the top.

They will then meet the very first guardian, this one is just the messenger. Since the real guardian of the first floor will be inside.

Those who made it is given recovery potions before continuing foreward. Of course it would be no fun if they die too quickly.

"You seem happy with your creations, Mistress." Islacc says.

"Well, I feel that I will be having fun for a while." I point out.

I will only kill if needed, and will not show mercy to my enemies. I will reward the true heroes with a gift and the selfish will be cursed with torture or death.

This is like having a dungeon.

Even if somehow the purest of heroes did not defeat me, I will reward them either way and send them back to the very start before they entered the plains.

And if the selfish managed to make it far, I will still punish them.

And  to make things a bit interesting anyone who has entered and have been sent back will not b able to enter again for a whole week.

I will be sure to chage things as much as possible to make things more entertaining for both me and those who enter my domain.

"Alright, Til, bring me the materials to make the new guardians." I order.

Til stands and bows his head, "Right away Mistress!" 

He opened a spatial bag and immediately pulled out several types of materials and then brought them up to me.

"We will begin with the magic formation." I say.

I used my magic and had the materials float before me.

Then I used another spell to conjure up a cauldron which was already filled with my magic.

The first material to go into the pot was the fur of a Great Wolf.

I watched as light shined from the cauldron and out appeared a demi-human with a wolf's tail and ears.

"A male Demi-Wolf? I will call you Yumo then. Now Yumo, what is your power?" I used appraisal on him.

           Race: Demi-Wolf    Level: 100

                                     Stats-

HP: 840/840   MP: 300/300  SP: 1000/1000

                                  Abilities-

Menace: A form of Intemidation. Works on anything with a level lower than 50.

Super Strength: He's twice as strong as most animals or humans.

Super Speed: He's twice as fast as most humans and creatures

 

 He would make the perfect Guardian for the first floor.

His magic power wasn't all that, but he will still be a tough opponent to face with his level being at 50 and those impressive stats of his.

 

 

 

18