Vol 1 Ch 15: Desires
387 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The minute I entered the medical room I witnessed an interesting scene.

A naked kid dashed across the room knocking over a tray and huddled in a corner.

"Mistress!" Til says once he saw me.

"Is there a problem, Til?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, it seems the child is really scared." Til answered.

Well, I guess seeing an Orc would scare any child right now.

I'm not as patient as I used to be, if I got involved I'd most likely kill the child out of frustration.

"Hina, take care of the kid." I ordered.

"Yes, Mistress." Hina says replacing Til.

The child trembled slightly but once he saw Hina he stopped.

Right now Roman and Hina were the only ones that looked human.

With Roman being human and Hina being an elf, it only makes sense if the one of them could help the kid relax.

"It's okay, we won't hurt you." Hina held out her hand to the child.

He took it and latched onto Hina instantly.

"Good boy. Let's have Til here take care of the rest of your wounds, okay?" Hina asked the boy waving Til to come over.

At first the kid stiffened but thanks to Hina staying beside him, he let himself get treated.

Once treated, Hina began to ask the child some questions.

After a while I learned that he was dumped nearby and somehow found himself in the plains.

Though he was young, he seemed intelligent.

"Mistress, I don't think he has anywhere else to go. If you could allow me to take the boy in as my apprentice then I'd be grateful." Hina says.

I frowned at this. While I did agree to bring him in to treat him, allowing him to stay is another issue.

But...if I allow it now then that means another intelligent human working under me.

"Fine, I'll allow it. But I will warn you that if somehow another child appears in my domain they will die." I pointed out.

There's no way I'd save every human child or adult that we come across.

"I understand Mistress." Hina says.

"For now, find the child some clothes. As for me, I'll be taking care of some things before creating the other Guardians." I turned and left Hina and Til with the child.

Roman followed after me, "Mistress, are you sure it's okay having that human child live with us?" Roman asked.

I stopped, "Roman, aren't you human?" I asked him without looking back.

"It's true that I'm human. But I chose to follow my Mistress. As for the child, it may be a problem." He points out.

While he does have a point, I think it will be fine for now. Since the child seemed attached to Hina, I don't think he will cause any issues.

"If somehow the child becomes a problem then I'll have you kill him." I tell him.

He bows his head, "I will be honored to do so, My Mistress." He says.

"I will also kill you without hesitation if you ever betrayed me, Roman." I tell him while we made our way to the front entrance of the fortress.

"I understand." He says.

 

Perphius City, Islacc's Perspective

 

Islacc pulls on his shirt and the woman with him wrapped her arms about his waist.

One can see a bit of her chest that pressed against his back, "are you leaving already?" She asked.

While he did come to Perphius to collect resources for the fortress, he needed to get his mind off things.

What better way to do so then calming his desires by sleeping with this witch?

"Don't cling onto me." He says pushing the woman's arms off him.

He stood revealing a firm, slender, and muscular form. 

One can see a bit of his lower half.

The woman is seen pouting as she laid across the bed.

Her lucious short locks falling onto the bed in front of her.

One can see a side view of a shapely ass, "don't be that way. We did have sex, no?" She asked.

Damn, it's the worse.

He'd be satisfied if it had been his Mistress. But as her subordinate he could not relish in his desire to take her.

"No matter. Take the money and go." He tossed a bag of silver coins onto the bed.

He then left the woman in the room and made the time to walk around the market.

He took that time to find food resources and spices. He also bought more medical supplies for Til. 

After a while he found an empty alley to teleport back home.

 

Nimata's Perspective

One can see a carriage being pulled down the rode by a couple of horses.

Inside the carriage, a handsome man with green hair pulled into a ponytail is seen sitting across from Lady Nimata.

He wore glasses and was silently reading a book.

He also had the features of a scholar, with a clean shaven chin and a gentle expression.

Nimata is leaning towards the window of the carriage peering out at the scenery.

Her mind is constantly wandering.

"You seem distracted." The man says adjusting his glasses and closing the book he had been reading.

Nimata says nothing.

"It's the first time I've ever seen you so quiet. Do you want to talk about it?" The man asked.

"No, also Lord Keldian. Why are you traveling with me?" Nimata asked turning to glare at him.

He smirked and leaned towards her.

It really was disgusting how he leered at her. The heat of his gaze lingered upon her chest.

"Well, isn't it obvious?" He asked.

"Don't get cute with me." She retorted.

Lord Keldian leaned back and shrugged, "cold as always. If you must know, I'm only here to help you." He says.

Nimata turned back to the scenery, "hmph."

She didn't need help, there was nothing anyone could do for her.

While it is true her sister was alive, it still angers her that she lost her toy.

It would be great if that demon ogre was still alive. If only that were the case.

If somehow it were the case, then it would be her chance to find and torture her toy until the demon ogre prostated herself at her feet.

The idea of it made Nimata shiver with inticipation. 

"It really is scary when you make such a face, makes me wonder what you're thinking about." Lord Keldian mutters.

Nimata's expression shows a very frightening leer.

14