Vol 2 Ch 7: A bad ending/ A surprise guest
237 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What the hell is this? That monster!" Mercenary Lilian was staring at the demon snake with terror.

It was clear that they weren't this demon's match. Even their leader was brought to her knees right now.

Ten mercenary men became four so easily.

"Oh my, what's this? Seems I went overboard." The demon snake's eyes were narrowed and there was a smirk on her face.

The Mercenary Leader forced herself to her feet.

Even though right now she was bleeding from the gash on her waist, she still couldn't let herself lose here.

That damned monster, to take up a strange form like that.

Veiw of a snake with two bodies, one that looks human and the other that looks like a snake.

Isn't this foul play? It pratically has no blind spots making it a very difficult opponent.

The reward earlier was no use against the steel scales of the snake's body.

As for the human part of the snake, one would think this part of the body is the weakest but it's not the case at all.

Defense and offense; the human part has offense with speed and agility.

While the snake body has a body hard to penetrate.

Damn!

"Boss, there's no way we will win this! We'll buy you some time to escape." Mercenary Gale says facing the demon snake with determination.

As if following Gale; Lilian and Maddie followed along all three blocking the path of the snake demon.

There's no way she'd be happy about this, but in her condition she'd only be in their way.

But...Even so, where could she run to?

"Oh ho, how admirable. But you sssee...I won't let you essscape." The snake says.

The snake swung back its tail and without the leader seeing what happened; the three mercenaries bodies were split in halve right around the waist.

It was a sight that traumatized the mercenary Leader so much, that she had lost all will to keep fighting.

"All that's left is the leader, I think I broke her." Baslisk says as Hina appears before her.

The Mercenary Leader falls to her knees her expression dark and without emotion.

"We'll leave this one to the science freak. Also, the Mistress is displeased with the result. She wishes you to repent for a few days." Hina reached out her hand towards the snake demon.

Out of nowhere it disappeared and found itself in the dark abyss.

View of Hina using teleportation back to the palace and dumping the mercenary leader on the floor.

"How unsatisfying. She's all yours." Hina says to Guardian Yumo.

"I'll hand her over to Folia." He says with a wave of his hand.

"Hm, it's upsetting that it's a woman but I will love to experiment how she was able to get such massive muscles." Folia says while rubbing her chin curiously.

"That' enough. Get that human out of the Mistress's sight." Delmor orders.

Just like that the first test was over.

"Shall we get a new batch Your Highness?" Hina asked.

"Yes, send one of Yumo's Henchmen." Their mistress ordered.

"What a great idea Mistress. Which kingdom are we using this time?" Yumo asked with an evil smile.

"Belmeth Kingdom. It seems that recently some adventurers have appeared there. I wonder how well they will do." Their Mistress answered.

They were all excited to see how far these new guinea pigs will get.

 

Belmeth Kingdom, Nimata's Perspective

 

The view of Nimata sitting across from a hooded figure.

Upon entering the kingdom of Belmeth she encountered this person whom seemed quite suspicious.

"Hero of the city of Irata. I need your assitance!" The man says loudly.

How annoying.

It seems something bothersome has come her way.

"Depends on the assitance that you need." She answers with caution.

"It's simple, I'm looking for certain individuals. I will pay anything to find them and have them destroyed!" The man says.

Let's get more information.

"Certain...indiviuals?" She asked.

There was a short silence before the hooded man spoke again.

"A man that can turn into a dragon and his companions.' he says.

!!

Nimata was shocked to hear this.

How interesting, she wonder if what this person was saying true.

"Why did you come to me? Who the hell are you?" Nimata asked.

The hooded finger lifted their hands and suddenly pulled back their hood.

The person she did not expect revealed their face.

"The hell!!"

"Miss Nimata, I come as a friend and as someone who's known your real personality for some time now. Please help me destroy these individuals!"

Nimata covered her mouth to hide her smirk. 

Well damn, now this was a variable that she hadn't expected.

"I see, to think that you were still alive, Prince Judis." Nimata says.

 

Prince Judis Revealed to be alive still! What's to come next after his request for help?

7