The Beginning
1k 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While looking at the window, I put the bland food into my mouth.

because this is the cheapest lodging in the area. And also I have to save the money I have.

Because my current job is an adventure and if I don't kill monsters or accept requests from the guild I won't be paid.

It's been 3 days since I came to this world. Maybe you won't believe what I'm going through but, I'm in another world right now with the body of the game characters I created — not but the game world that has become real.

The background story of this world, the people who are famous in this world, the kingdom and even the monsters or demons in this world are the same as the games I played before I came to this world! and this is not my body but the body of the game avatar character that I played in the game!

it took 2 and a half days to accept all this reality that happened to me. I mean, why should I? I don't want to go to this world where killing is as natural as picking up fruit that falls from someone else's tree ...

Also, the avatar character that I built for several years on earth became level one again ... all the equipment, artifacts, crafting materials and so on were missing ...

I only use the equipment that beginners use at the beginning of playing the game ...

When I came to this world, I thought it was all a dream or a prank. So I let a wolf bite my hand ... but when I felt that thing that almost made my arm almost cut off from being bitten by a wolf, I realized that this was the truth.

luckily there was a potion in my pocket tied to my waist and he immediately healed the wound and then fought back against the wolf with a sword from somewhere and killed the wolf.

after I killed the wolf, I immediately throw up.

This is the first time I've killed a living thing ... and ugh ...

a few minutes later after releasing my guts, i passed out on the spot.

after waking up I was like a robot. and my body moves on its own.

I approached the wolf I killed and held it.

The wolf disappeared before my eyes.

I'm confused with what happened in front of me. my brain can not process and accept everything that happened.

My head hurts. I felt like banging my head against the wall ...

after that, I walked somewhere. I also don't want to stay here afraid of being attacked by wild creatures, monsters or demons ...

I thought that if I died, I would return to earth. but my instincts told me that was impossible. I walked out of the forest half conscious in disbelief and didn't accept the fact that I was thrown into this dangerous world.

when I got to the village, I was checked by the guard to ask my identity. my body moved on its own and took a card made of bronze and gave it to the guard.

after seeing the card, the guard let me in.

as I walked around with my thoughts everywhere, I was pulled by a girl and led me to the inn.

"Is an adventure brother looking for an inn?"

"come with me sis! our inn is the best in this village!"

because under pressure and thoughts, I could only answer yes and nodded. not long after, I arrived at the inn.

"15 bronze coins for one night. 20 bronze coins one night with two meals in the morning and in the evening." a housewife said at the counter said.

"My name is Sofia, the wife of this innkeeper. and this girl is my daughter Susan"

"greeting my name [insert your name] ..."

Because my mind is messed up ... I don't feel strange with the window like system facing me and entering my name.

[Alonso Age]

when they told me my name, they were shocked and bowed then apologized.

I don't know why they are like that and ignore it all because I'm tired of all this.

I paid as much as for one week even though I was confused about where the money came from.

after paying, I was escorted to my room. after arriving at the room I immediately lay down looking at the ceiling with a blank mind.

"I don't want to die ..."

"why should I be thrown into this world full of dangers ..."

"Why should I... "

"and why this world ?!"

"There is a world that is more peaceful and peaceful like the world of xxxx xxxx xxxx and xxxx xxxxx xxxxx" I said that all anime worlds are peaceful and serene.

without realizing it, I fell asleep because of my body and mental fatigue on the rough and hard mattress.

--- // ---

In the morning, I wake up with a migrant in my head.

"what should I do now... "

"this is not a dream ..."

"There are lots of monsters and demons out there, even criminals and bandits."

"If I dive, I won't be able to return to my former self. And even take human lives like a normal thing ..."

imagining it ... I feel like throwing all my guts.

but if I just keep quiet, I'll be killed by monsters / demons or even humans ...

yeah man ...

in this world and on earth, the most terrifying of all creatures is human.

they were meaner than monsters, greedier than dragons, and more sinister than demons.

out there, I'm sure to die. if I still have thoughts like my previous world.

I have to change my mindset.

for now I need some time to accept all this ...

I will go back to sleep ...

//Two days later\\

* tok tok *

"Age-sama, I brought breakfast. Can I come in?"

"yes you can come in" me

After putting food and drink on the table, Susan came out of the room

"Then excuse me. Enjoy your meal."

after Susan left the room, I stood up and went to the table and sat on the chair.

when I look at the food in front of me.

[Grilled Boar Meat, effect — none.

rank — F hygienic — 40%]

I was surprised to see what was in front of me ...

the stories in light novels flashed through my mind.

"status" When I say status, a game window appears with a picture of me.

<Alonso Age>

Age: 16

Level: 1 (15%)

Status: Good Enough.

Job Class: - (max 2 current job classes)

Profession: -

STR: 11

AGI: 21

INT: 8 [read note at end]

Equipment: Beginner Sword (Rank F) Leather Cloth (Rank F) Leather Boot (Rank F) Gloves (Rank F) Beginner Bag (Rank–) Black Clothes (Rank–) Black Pants (Rank–)

Skill: Sword Mastery Lv. Beinner (P) - Dagger Mastery Lv. Beinner (P) - Bow / Crossbow Mastery Lv. Beinner (P) - Mana Control Lv. Beinner (P) - Stealth Lv. Master (A) - Backstab ( A) - Fireball Lv. Beinner (A) - Sword Strike Lv. Beinner (A) - Hawk Eye Lv. Beinner (A) -

Inventory: Health Potion (Rank A) x9, Wolf Body (1) Free Gacha Ticket All Categories (1)

Gacha: Category: <Weapon> <Pet> <Servant> <Battle Mount> <Costume> <None Category (Random)>

Gold: 9gold, 98silver, 60bronze

<[]>

My body and mental fatigue from being suddenly brought into this world disappeared after seeing what was displayed in the game window, namely the system.

AUTHOR NOTE:

STR = Strength or Strength

AGI = agility or Agility

INT = Intelligent or Intelligence

(P) = Passive

(A) = Active

Lv. = Level

12