Chapter 2
5.5k 10 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day.

I wake up from my sleep.

for now .. let's keep running!

I want to try my strength. because I do not know how strong my character is in this world, cough. I mean my new body.

maybe I will search dragon,
Because Dragon is the strongest monsters in [COD].

drop chance to get the equipment, from grade * The chance getting the grade Legendary is 15% from the boss. if for Mythical grade
20% higher 5% from legendary.

there a rumor you can get an EQUIPMENT above Legendary Weapon from a boss. The boss spawn is only at Christmas only. The drop from that boss is Legendary Grade Weapon, a Saint even God! the drop rate for Grade Saint is 00,02% as for God Grade is even worse 00,001%. that's why I never saw a player in COD using Grade above Legendary.

I said "Map" and "Map" transparent appeared.

Hmm let's see .. I still in the Forest but, I already meet one living beings. maybe if I keep move forward I will find a village or even town. when I imagine cat ears people... I suddenly excited I want 'mofu mofu' that ...

I activate the skill [Shadow Movement] the black smoke covered my whole body.

[Shadow Movement]

Type: Buff
Effect: speed increases by 500%. Critical Attack increases 100%, your presence can not be detected in radius two meters]

I ran move forward and vanish like air~

****

Six hours later.
Finally! I get out from that hell Greenland!

let's keep running maybe there's will be villages or whatsoever.

thirty minutes later...

there are "Roar" on that direction.. this voice.. could be that Dragon? lucky!

few minutes later...

I arrived at a small village.

the village is being attacked by Red Dragon?! the village is becoming Red because of Fire Dragons Breath.

I observed carefully this Dragon. the dragon skins are beautiful. I can make the best armor with those materials !! I can not believe seeing Dragon in Real Life!

The Dragon Body is Very Big, half of the village covered with that dragon body.

Dragon is 30 meters tall and the body i dont know meters large.... the appearance Red Dragon is very Majestic. with Red wing on the back and have the horn on the head.. that horn I can make Dagger. the Grade is not worse than Legendary! .. cough * I have not the time to think about this.

I approached the dragon and the stats dragon appeared.

[King Dragon Fire]

Level: 367

HP: 169100001

MANA: 203211

※※※※※※※

well, this is my opportunity for me to test my strength.

I approached the dragon but he did not realize my presence. I activated Skill [Blink of Darkness] suddenly, I in mid-air behind the dragon's head.

the dragon noticed my presence and immediately open mouth ready to breathe the fire, but is was too late, I immediately unseated the "[Demon Edge Katana]" tightly grip the katana slashed toward dragon's neck "Splash" the dragons head dropped to the ground the dragon died. that's it's?

Wait a minute. where my Epic Fight?! and the where the scenes my weapons can't penetrate the scales?!!

haaa... Well maybe because I'm too strong and the Dragons only LEVEL 300 too...

I headed toward the dragon's head and pull out the horn. I put it into my inventory...

The chaotic scenes became quietly silence.

Suddenly the fire disappeared.

the people were running away from Dragon confused. then they gaze toward the body Red Dragons with a shocked expression, they do not know what happened with the dragon.

[Shadow Movement] I'm Deactivate the skill and the people immediately noticed my existence.

52